• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How to check EVs and IVs under this absurdly specific set of conditions?

Cartaphilus

Hello. I want to check the EVs and IVs of some of my pokemons. I've lost my Pokemon Pearl cartridge, but a lot of years ago I copied the pokemons that were there into Pokemon Battle Revolution (Wii). There's no way to trade in that game, you can only copy your pokemons coming from 4th gen games to play in PBR and that's it. I've access to this game both in my Wii and in Dolphin. Is there a way, maybe with a 3rd party program, to check the EVs and IVs of those pokemons?

Thanks in advance!