• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How to find Latios?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Flareon~

I beat the Elite 4 already and now I don't know how to find Latios and after the game ended, I find myself in my room and then click to watch the TV and see the news, but there isn't any news about Latias and Latios. Isn't there any idea to find Latios?

Last edited:

SwordofAeons

Degeneration X
It appears randomly. Easiest way is to save in front of a lone patch of grass and encounter about 2 pkmn, no latios then restart and try again.

[Kingdra]

If you see it and it flees then no porblem cause then you can track it i caught my latios near lilycove

EDIT:w00t stone trainer

obada

frontier champion
I dont know where you get those great ideas from Ratioso381.
I would never think of that actually, in addition to that I was about to answer him and tell him look in a patch of grass, didnt find him, enter a building house or whatever and come out again to look in the same patch.

Masumi

Fog Trainer
Well....Latias popped up at Route 120. And I wasn't even looking for her. ^^;; But, many of my friends found either Latias or Latios there.

cecil

Armed with a Mind
In Emerald, after you beat E4, go downstairs to see the news about the BZZT colored dragon. Pick red option for Latias and blue for Latios. This will be happen 100%. Well, the best way to find it is NOT trying to find it. I search for a few hours after I beat the E4, and not found it. Once, I was going to check my berry in route 123 and find the Latios there. Some of my friends find it on the road east of Mauville. Well, actually it's a random

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
After you beat the elite 4 in emerald,m go downstairs and your mum will tell you that theirs a mysterious bird flying over Hoenn and you choose Red or Blue or Latias or Latios

Status
Not open for further replies.