• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How to find the future of Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otiswashere

OR WAS I?
In every season of pokemon there always seems to be a pokemon from the next region of pokemon I've got all the examples. In season 1-episode 1 Ho-oh flies across the sky, later on in seaeson 1 Ash finds a togepi. In the last episode of season 2 Ash battles a kid from Hoenn who has a Kecleon and a Blaziken. In season 3 the movie Destiny Deoxys shows Munchlax, the title sequence from Advance Battle shows Lucario in a tree, and in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew Brock catches a Bonsly. I lost cable tv after the Hoenn region TT_TT and I cant watch Diamond & Pearl so I wont know if any new Pokemon come up. please fill me in:D

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
everyones always known that =P
please delete your other two threads

octoboy

I Crush Everything
You left out that wynaut in Johto. And Snubull and Marrill from the pikachu short. And don't forget Donphan from Mewtwo Strikes Back.

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
haha its ironic that your comment about a triple posted thread turned out to be a double thread

CharTang

Boulder Trainer
Donphan was actually in Pokemon The Movie... not Mewtwo strikes back which was aired in the middled of Johto anyway.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Donphan was actually in Pokemon The Movie... not Mewtwo strikes back which was aired in the middled of Johto anyway.

First movie=Mewtwo Strikes Back
mid-Johto special=Mewtwo Returns

I know the titles are a bit redundant, but hey.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
Originally posted by Hmmm
haha its ironic that your comment about a triple posted thread turned out to be a double thread
are you talkin bout me? Yah it's just my lucck for that to happen to me when commentin on sumthin doing it myself... I'm weird

On topic:I think basically all have been named

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
1. Brock didn't catch the Bonsly in the 8th movie.
2. Season 2 was the Orange Islands, not Johto.

And Elekid was seen in the Orange Islands, so was Slowking and Lugia.
Blaziken was introduced at Johto's end, so Hoenn was right around the corner anyway.
And in the Title Sequence of AB, Mime Jr. and Weavile were also seen.
And this is extremely old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.