• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How to get back into the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownie

Anti Drew & paul fan
Haven't seen the anime in a decade..

You see, I haven't been able to watch it in at least a decade or so, because I lost Kids WB around 2002 (I think the last season I saw was Johto League Journeys), then when I moved, I got it back...but not only did it move to CN for some odd reason, but I didn't have cable to go with it either! I eventually got cable, but I pretty much forgot about the anime (probably because they never advertise it outside of that one BW commercial). I can never catch it on time, either I'm too late, or I just forget all about it. I see the new BW anime commercial, and even though it doesn't stand out in any way, it still makes me wanna watch the anime, if only to relive the old times.

So, what now? What episode(s) should I start with?

Last edited:

Flameboii

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
you can just see all the episodes or the one you stopped watching from on this website :
pokemonepisode.org
yes i have watched all the episodes and believe me, this is the best way to go

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I would say pick up fairly recently, and sites like youtube have a lot of AMVs which are good for getting the gist of the longwinded storylines which might be a chore to sit though in one go. Bulbapedia and Serebii both have episode databases which provide plenty of information, so if you're wondering when a character got a certain pokemon or another evolved or someone left the show they'll have all that available. It's an episodic show aimed at a young audience, and as you should be familiar with the gym-to-league formula you won't find too much you can't pick up.

Brownie

Anti Drew & paul fan
Thanks, that link should be useful.

I would watch the AMVs, but I don't wanna be ear raped by a Linkin Park song, Bodies (or any other cliched song) XD

BlueDragonfangirl

If you want to watch English dubbed version of Best Wishes, you can try Cartoons Online, it keeps you updated and is safe. I'd have to search if it has other episodes from other series on it, I've been watching on that though, hope you enjoy it again.

Bluelatios*

Don't forget Pokemon.com :). The anime has quite a different feel to it nowadays, so it would make sense to just go from where you left off.

Dreamy

Hmm, I would suggest going back to where you left off and skim ahead to the more important parts, like gym battles and where new characters come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.