• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How to get Mega Cards?

CanadianSpectre

Hi, new here, my son loves the Pokemon Cards, and wants certain ones, but I keep messing up thinking something is in a box or pack that he wants, but those cards aren't actually in said container. What I am wondering is the Mega Lucario box now available at Walmart if it actually includes a Mega Lucario card, or is it just the figurine that is the Mega Lucario? He really really wants a Mega card, if any type really, but I have no idea how to get them. Do they come in certain boxes of booster packs? Please help, total newb here regarding Pokemon cards.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
The actual Mega Lucario card isn't in that box, it just has a figure of Mega Lucario and a regular Lucario card. The only way to get a Mega Lucario card is to get one randomly in a pack of XY Furious Fists or to buy one from someone that pulled one from one of those packs. Though the odds of pulling that exact card from a pack is pretty low.