• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how to improve my deck?

qwertyy12

Hello i would like to know what you would change in this deck to make it work better. Here is my decklist:

Pokemon
white kyurem 2x
Samurott 1x
dewott 2x
oshawott 3x
Swanna (epo) 1x
ducklett 2x
camerupt 1x
Numel 2x
darmanitan 3x
darumaka 4x
keldeo 1x

trainers
energy search 1x
switch 2x
great ball 2x
cheren 2x
tool scraper 1x
skyla 1x
N 1x
Pokemon communication 3x
Hugh 1x

energys
fire 10x
Water 14x

Swagsire

This screams theme deck at me.

1) two different types in the deck with little synergy. Pick either fire or water, unless you absolutely insist on using that white kyurem there's no point
2) Too. Much. energy. god, I could only imagine drawing a full 7 card hand with 6 energy and a single pokemon at that rate! Cut down to at least 13, if not lower
3) Your consistency is really bad. Add more supporters like professor juniper, N and Cheren. Skyla's not a bad choice either.
4) Pokemon lines are weird. always make your lines as close to even as possible. Not to mention there's no pokemon in here that really jumps out at me.

Tell you what. Why dont you post again with either fire or water. And name a pokemon in the deck you like. And i'll write you up a list. Qwaa ;195;

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Idk about synergy but I do agree with alot of what swagsire is saying, Make you're lines consistent so you can draw into them better which allows you're deck to have a certain flow and synergy (kind of like a conversation, you keep some things in but you take some things out). For instance running 2-4 of a single card for pokemon, items, supporter's etc is best for the maximum amount of playability, running 1 means you never want to see it in you're hand as often, increasing the number increase's the use of that particular card and it's playability. I agree, not so much type, but pick like 2 to 3 cards you really want to play with and we'll see what he can whip up.