• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how to make pokemon

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
If scientist created pokemon, how? State ur opinions.

Lets see,umm... caterpie, to make a caterpie, do what? take an eastern/western(not sure) tiger swallow tail caterpillar and dip in a pool of radiation? i dont know.

my cousin and i used to debate this.

Aquarinyoshi

Hope & Faith
On the Caterpie thing, I don't think you could do that since the Caterpillar wouldn't look like and size wise, be like Caterpie.

killerkyogre14

im thinking nuclear energy. maybe im not sure. but thats just me ^_^

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
Nuclear energy: Either vaporizes al substances or damages DNA and other molecules. You're forgetting the Second Law of Thermodymanics: Entropy always increases. If you have radiation turning one element into another at random and expecting to come out with something more ordered is like dumping a truckload of sand and expecting it to form a sand castle as it falls on the ground: It ain't gonna happen. If you want to make pokemon, your best (and still lousy) shot would be to use genetic engineering in a way that no one yet has been really successful in: creating shape and structure. Then there's the inavoidable problem of elemental powers (that are far less destructive than in real life). This only seems to be solvable using another spacetime/energy/matter configuration, meaning that it's likely impossible in this universe. There. You wanted science, you got science.

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
Is this some kind of joke thread? If it is, you dont need to be so exact with the words.
I cant come up with any good jokes now, maybe later.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
Huh? Dimitar, im only in 8th grade, studying EARTH science. i took simple physical science in 6th grade.

edit: this is just a joke/idea thread.

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
Hey, if you mention science, you're in for it.:D Gene splicing isn't cruel. It's NOT plastic surgery as some of you think, and it can only be done on the EGG cell. It invloves sticking foreign genes into that cell. That's all to it. Now, the big problem is that each gene calls for a specific molecule, a protein, not a feature. Therefore, it is EXTREMELY difficult to move over whole parts of the body using gene splicing. And CREATING different parts is a trillion times more difficult. It requires computations that not even today's supercomputers are capable of.

Aquarinyoshi

Hope & Faith
No...it doesn't hurt them I believe.

They did it with Jellyfish and Pigs, making the pigs have the Jellyfish's glowy green skin.

... They did that? My gosh, I am calling the animal police. Anyway, I don't even think gene splicing would. It might in like a one in a hundred million chance. But that would have to be probably way into the future.