• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How to make the anime perfect?

• Thread starter Deleted member 384931
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 384931

We are at home, no pokemon, tough weeks. I thought to cope up with a new thread about how to make a previous/current anime perfect by changing little things.

So:
-What little things would you change to make the current/previous perfect?
-NO changing of genre (humor to serious)
-NO big changes of the story that impact the whole overal story
-NO changing companions

Have fun, stay safe, be polite!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Ash and one companion, a female one
Team Rocket having multiple Pokemon and having character(This part isn't much of a problem lately)
Rotation for Ash
A full well rounded team for the companion. Quality > Quantity

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Change Serena's personality into more of a tsundere and have her upstage Ash in his focus episodes (pretty much the exact opposite as she was in the anime).

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
The anime is decent for me right now.

The only things I'd want from it is: a new major female character in a co-star role like Dawn back in the day. I'd take either Dawn or Serena returning or a new character whether it's an adaptation of Green, Yellow or a new one. Just a new girl with star power. Koharu isn't doing for me, even if I found her a decent character

On a more selfish option: just give Chespin to Ash already, danm it :(

Make Ash's jacket red instead of blue.

Glad to see someone who thinks the same.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
I would have made Serena be a battler. I would have had her be either a Sky Trainer or take part in the Battle Chateau and have a competition around that one, one that she would eventually win. If there needed to be a companion interested in Showcases, I would have had Shauna as the third companion and had her do them. Barring that, though, I would keep Clemont and Bonnie. I would have also had Ash call back Charizard in the Kalos saga and Mega Evolve him into Mega Charizard Y with maybe a small arc showing Charizard training in that form to get used to its power. I would have also show all of Ash's Kalos League battles. I would have still had Ash battle Alain in the finals but I would have Ash's Mega Charizard Y beating Alain's Mega Charizard X to give Ash his first Game League victory.

IkeBayern

While this isn’t related to the main anime, I believe that there should be more side episodes of Ash’s friends, family and even rivals so we can see what they’re up too.

The world of Pokémon is large and even though Ash is the main character, a lot of the other characters are very popular and who wouldn’t want to see them again?

I remember they used to do Pokémon chronicles when I was younger and tbh those were some of the best episodes I’ve watched and I would give anything to have a consistent batch of special episodes produced because think of the scenarios they could come up.

As for the main anime, Ash should have a consistent rotation of Pokémon and try using his old ones more often.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Let me try
OS : make misty get totodile ,made her more active on her goal like fishing, made marina OI her main rival, make sakura ash rival and joined the league replace the quilava girl ( ash barely use totodile so it didn't affect the story and almost all johto is filler )
AG : may catch swablu and ralts for Max
DP : not released ambipom, Dawn Beat Zoey Once
BW : Iris catch snivy, cilan catch emolga
Ash didn't catch palpitoad ( It can be replace by sandlile for his battle with Elesa)
XY : make serena catch more pokemon, and make another routine ( her routine in all showcase just fire dancing , no creativity ) more interaction between Clemont x Serena, Ash x Bonnie, Make helolisk to the main cast and let magneton under clembot.
SM : Lana catch Dewpider, show Shaymin and sandy battle power, make the school more like school ( it's like only 6 of them going to school)
PM : Go active train his pokemon

Sword master zacian

Just change ash to a new look although the top and jacket is good the shorts stick out his looks give ash a trouser back like xy and gloves i loved ash having those
It was cool until xy then changed in kalos oh heck but alola had sense ash was in house and schools so