• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How to open a 15GB .lst file?

I need to open an .lst file and I just want to read it as text, but I can't open it with notepad or any other text editor due to the huge file size. Is there any way I can open this file? It was compressed as a .rar before and it was 4GB, but that's pretty much useless.

Yami Ron

Elite Member
Microsoft Word has a "Recover Text from Any File" option that might be able to help in your situation. The result may not be formatted nicely.

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
these programs might be able to help you: Microsoft Visual Studio, FoxPro Documenting Wizard List, and HP LightScribe Template Labeler and if this was unable to help then it had to of been a rar, zip 7zip or another type of file before with the ending extension changed to a .lst to bypass a file hosting site limitations