• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How to post images -- newbies, please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MegaMan 124

I have DSL but i've always had DSL and i used 2 have a different photobucket account and it used 2 upload images in seconds.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

I've been trying to get Imageshack pics in a direct pic, but it keeps on doing the link, even when I use the

J

jhoto moto

I just read this and niw my sig finally has the images I wanted.

L

LudicoloBlast!

Hi, i want to ask how u make a Banner?
It don't work ...

Please PM me or Post on this thread how u put a Banner in youre tag.

And please can PLEASE make a Trainer Card for me?

Post or PM me thx:)

J

jhoto moto

LudicoloBlast! said:
Hi, i want to ask how u make a Banner?
It don't work ...

Please PM me or Post on this thread how u put a Banner in youre tag.

And please can PLEASE make a Trainer Card for me?

Post or PM me thx:)
There is a thread you know..

General Blaze

Not the face!
I can't get any of my pics to show. They juet turn up as a box with an X. Can someone help me?

B

brandonberry

i am confused, can i have an example of what the format would look like???

myoga93

YOU...OBEY THE FIST!
I NEED HEELLPPP!!!!!!! I want to make a trainer card, but the "post url here" directions are so confusing!!!! Ive been to photobucket, i clicked on a trainer card, but nothing happened!! and if i copy/paste it onto a blank document, as u said "you cant take one from your computer and post it here"!!!! and what adress are you talking about!!! please try and give me AS MUCH information as possible and send it to me as quickly as you possibly can!!! thank you!!

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
brandonberry said:
i am confused, can i have an example of what the format would look like???
It doesn't look like anything. oo; It's a file type. Just right click on images and see if they are.bmp. If they are they aren't allowed.
myoga93 said:
I NEED HEELLPPP!!!!!!! I want to make a trainer card, but the "post url here" directions are so confusing!!!! Ive been to photobucket, i clicked on a trainer card, but nothing happened!! and if i copy/paste it onto a blank document, as u said "you cant take one from your computer and post it here"!!!! and what adress are you talking about!!! please try and give me AS MUCH information as possible and send it to me as quickly as you possibly can!!! thank you!!
Just copy and paste the urls under the trainer card. Photobucket should have them under your images when you frist go in. URL adresss=website adresss.

Last edited:
M

medamax

When I put my image in photo bucket, my picture get's resized and makes it blurry and small. How can i place the image on this site with its original size?

Ps: image is to big for imageshack

M

Matthias

how to post images-newbies please read

i tried to make a trainer card but i dont know where to get the images from.please help cause i must be dum or something

Ukara07

Beginning Trainer
Um, whenever I try to upload the file, it says Invalid File. I used the img link. Did I put it in the wrong place?

Under my User CP, right? Under Edit Profile Picture, right?

If I'm putting it in the wrong spot, please tell me.;196;

Infinity

Gone...
Ukara07 said:
Um, whenever I try to upload the file, it says Invalid File. I used the img link. Did I put it in the wrong place?

Under my User CP, right? Under Edit Profile Picture, right?

If I'm putting it in the wrong spot, please tell me.;196;
Could you be a little more specific? Where are you uploading it from and how big is the file?

Status
Not open for further replies.