• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How to post images -- newbies, please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukara07

Beginning Trainer
Okay. Now, I tried it again. This is what it said.

The Dimension limits for this filetype are 100 x 100. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 228 x 148.

I thought that I was allowed 200x200? And my picture is less than 40000 pixels. So what do I have to do in order to upload my Trainer Cards?

S

Shadow Swampert

Could somebody teach me how to make trainercards?

I'm not sure if this is spam.

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
Purple jim said:
how do you post an image on either of the websites?

What do you mean..?

Stanley said:
Just a question. I want to post my own made up maps but where can i put them?

Fan Sprites:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

Shadow Swampert said:
Could somebody teach me how to make trainercards?

I'm not sure if this is spam.

I won't teach you, but if you actually look around you'll find your solution quite easily. For future reference, check the tutorials thread in Fan-Sprites about things like this before you ask. ^^;

See here
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2341525&postcount=18

Last edited:

Infinity

Gone...
You need to put these tags around it minus the space
, also you might want to consider linking them from Imageshack seeing as Photobucket gives you a limited amount of space.

POKErUsAm

Macho man!
i cant find the url of my image.
i used photobucket and whenever i want to put a picture somewhere it makes a link instead!wierd, can i get some help on this here?

Infinity

Gone...
Photobucket gives you the link in the tags underneath the image so you can make it appear as an image on forums, all you need to do is copy it and put it in your signature. If all else fails just use the

Can somone tell me how to get to the sprites on Pokesho? I can't read Japanese.

I_Like_Pie!

Is this a Harley?!?

Ukara07

Beginning Trainer
Alright. I posted before, and it worked! So I was happy. But when I tried posting again, it just showed the URL, not the actual picture. It only seems to work on this thread, but not on the one I WANT it to work. Does anyone know of any reason for that?
trainercardshira22xx.png

Last edited:

skeletron55

A digital relic
If anyones still on, I need help. Iv'e made the Trainer Card, and i know what to do, but i can't get the URL for it. By the way im using Imagebucket.

Last edited:

Infinity

Gone...
For whatever image site you are using you should go to browse and go to the location of the file. Imageshack will probably be the easiest to use...

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Hey guys. whats up? Any big news I should maybe know about

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
This is the most noobish question, but when I upload an image on ImageShack and put the url thing in my sig I click "Preview Signature", it's all small and blurry. Also it is small and blurry when I post. What am I doing wrong? ::looks at sig::

Status
Not open for further replies.