• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How to post images -- newbies, please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
will anyone answer my question?

ukown

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
wait why i am posting aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggg

dudemanbobjoe43

The P!nk Soldier!
i still dont get it i got devianart but what do i do next

Jakotsu

Banned
you do NOT need to pay. it's fricken free. D:

ukown

haim not a looser i can even post pic its easy i have photobucket
wen im writing there are hills i click on them enter the url
and wen i post it it just comes up

littlestchristian13

ThatEmoMetal-head <3
okay, I understand most of it, but once i get the pcture on photobucket and get the image code and it is on there (opn serebii posted and all on a thread) what if it is a HUGE picture and way above the picture rule, thats I think 200kb or less or something. what i'm basically trying to say is, if it is too big, will I get points (a warning-banned)?

Gannon

Forsaken one
gannonstc.png

thanks a lot :)

=] Sapphire =]

Thank you for your teaching~^^

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I can't get any of my pics to show. They juet turn up as a box with an X. Can someone help me?

I've got the same problem. With the awsome banner that eclipse made me but it wont show.>.<

Last edited:

Scizito_92

koledge graduit!!!11
I don't have any problem with posting an image, but when, say, you post a comic, how do you get the link to have a different name than just [url?/imageshackblahblahblah:url] (or whatever).

XD2007

Mic Commander
How do you get the SPPF template?

Status
Not open for further replies.