• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How to post images -- newbies, please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freed

Hoenn lover
Torchic.jpg

Trying

auraguardian123

Let's Battle
I am tyring to put an image into my sig how do you do that i am not making one brutakka blaziken made it for me already

MissDigitalis

love at first sting
I am tyring to put an image into my sig how do you do that i am not making one brutakka blaziken made it for me already

You do it the same way you put a picture in a forum post except that you have to go to your control panel and look under the signature setting. It should give you a box to type in there where you can put in the info. (the control panel is linked to at the top right of the page, the link is called "settings")

auraguardian123

Let's Battle
I do not know how to pictures in the forum and what info

MissDigitalis

love at first sting
I do not know how to pictures in the forum and what info

Ok, you have to find an image host. That's a site like photobucket.com and make an account. Then you click the "upload" button there and it will take an image off of your computer and put it on that site.
Then you get the URL of the picture.
Then you go to the control panel in the signature area and type in your url here [img]
Then you save your settings and it should work.

auraguardian123

Let's Battle
Do i need to sign up for photo bucket or image does it matter?

auraguardian123

Let's Battle
k thanks so much

Synthesia

Rookie Trencher
Um, to post a picture from dA, do you post the link that it gives you at the side between the IMG codes?
Like, at the side, there's this small box with: Link - http://favme something something.
Do you post that?

NightKrazy

Fire Queen
You guys should add Tiny Pic to the refs on the 1st post of this thread. It's a branch of photobucket, but is way simple and gives a ready made forum link for uploaded images.

Um, to post a picture from dA, do you post the link that it gives you at the side between the IMG codes?
Like, at the side, there's this small box with: Link - http://favme something something.
Do you post that?

Nope, if you put the codes around the url dA gives you, its not gonna work because that url is for the direct page, not image.
[QUOTE] Please help me, it is not letting me post from my deviantART.[/QUOTE]
Same problem here.

Status
Not open for further replies.