• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How to Save Serebii (PG-13)

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Rawr. Hello everyone, this is Keldminrachi (aka-Keld, Keldy, Keldeo, Kelly, Kaitlyn, Kate, Min, Minnie, Minnie Mouse, Mimi, Mini, Marshmallow, Mini Marshmallow, Miniature, M&M, Rachi, Rachel, Jirachi, Achi, Chi, Chia, Chia Pet, Choo Choo, Train, Chuggington, Eevee, Bean, Taylor, Ashley, Alexis, Emily, Lily, Dewdrop, Celestia, Jessica, Nicole, Hallie, Hailey, Kirsten, Andrea, Kaylee, Kylee, Grace, Gracie, Cookie, Luna, Bliss, Hope, Dizzy, BillyBobJoeFredSteve, or just simply the girl with a lot of aka's ) with a humorous fic that I have been working on. I hope this goes well, though, because my last fic didn't......

Rating: PG-13, more or less (some cursing, will be ***; also some slightly mature-ish humor)

PM List:
[SPOIL]
Rotomknight
Dormant
Toxic Nightshade
pacman000
jorge565
TheSketchQueen
aswertyuiol
SnivyHero
Pink Harzard[/SPOIL]

Table of Contents
[SPOIL]Prologue: Nobody ever Gives a Prologue a title, so I will break that tradition by giving this Prologue a very long title! (This post)
Chapter 1: Who? What? When? Where? Why? Donuts?!?! (Page 1, Post #9)
Chapter 2: A Little Bit of Cliché Feeds the Sense of Humor (Page 1, Post #19)
Chapter 3: Him (Page 2, Post #25)
Chapter 4: Viridian: Home to the Weirdest Men in Kanto! (Page 2, Post #38)
Chapter 5: What Could Go Wrong? Asterisk BOOM Asterisk (AKA- *BOOM*) (Page 2, Post #45)
Chapter 6: A B Rocking Mirakle in A Miror: A Family of B's! (Page 3, Post #60)
Chapter 7: WARNING: ARCEUS IS IN A BAD MOOD; MAGIKARP INCOMING!!! (Page 4, Post #71)
Chapter 8: Whoop, Whoop Evolution Style! (Page 4, Post #79)
Chapter 9: How To Defeat Team Equestria In Three Simple Steps! (Page 4, Post #85)
Chapter 10: Part One- Wheel! Of! Misfortune![/SPOIL]

Prologue:
Nobody ever gives a Prologue a title, so I will break that tradition by giving this Prologue a very long title!

“Ahem.”

……………

……………

“AHEM!”

……………

……………

……………

……………

……………

……………

“Well, no sense in talking to myself.” Said Me as she walked away.

“YOU! HOW DARE YOU INTERUPT THE BALANCE OF THE SPACE-TIME CONTINIUM?!?!” boomed a voice from the sky.

“A-Arceus? I-is that y-y-you? I’m sorry for whatever I did this time! I know last week I stayed up too late watching Storage Wars, and the week before I didn’t do my homework, but I don’t think I did anything this time, your greatness!” Me said, kneeling.

“WHAT? HOW DARE YOU THINK I AM ARCEUS? ARE YOU MAD? I, THE ABSOLUTE BEST POKEMON IN THE WORLD, CANNOT BE ARCEUS! WHY AM I STILL SHOUTING? OH YEAH, BECAUSE I LOVE SHOUTING”

“Umm, I don’t know, but you better stop, because I was born with a disease called, uhh, YellAsMuchAsEveryoneElseAroundYouDoes-itis.”

“YellA- wha?” the voice said.

“YellAsMuchAsEveryoneElseAroundYouDoes-itis.”

“YellAsMuchAs-what?”

“Oh forget it! Anyways, if you aren’t Arceus, then who exactly, or what exactly are you?” me asked, rising.

“I am… THE ALL POWERFUL GROYVLE!”

“O. Kay… So, ‘All Powerful Groyvle’, where exactly are you?”

“Uh , the All Powerful Groyvle does not wish to disclose her location to you.” The All Powerful Groyvle’s voice said. “However, I do need to deliver a warning to thy.”

“What is it?”

………………

………………

………………..

…………………

……………….

……………..

“WELL, WHAT THE HECK IS THE WARNING?!?!” Me screamed.

“Hmm? Oh, right, sorry. I was thinking about Kirby. Pink is such a s**y color, don’t you think?”

Right about then is when I ripped out my hair band and smashed it.

“Anyways, the warning is…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………”

“Were you thinking about Kirby again?”

“No, that would be stupid. I was pausing for dramatic effect.”

“Well, clearly you don’t know how to. When you pause for dramatic effect, you don’t write a bunch of periods. You type ‘pause for dramatic effect’ in *pause for dramatic effect* asterisks. And now I think you’re just stalling.”

“Pff, no, I am not stalling. Hey, do you like Mario better than Kirby? You seem like you like Italian men better than pink, fluffy ones.”

……………………..

………………………….

……………………….

…………………..

…………………
Considering I’m a girl, this is offensive and weird on multiple levels.

“Groyvle, you are aware of the fact that chidren may be reading this at this very moment. But, on a higher note, you have offended me, seeing as I’m a girl.”

“Well, seeing as you are the writer of this, you just offended yourself on multiple levels. Can I get a ‘whoop-whoop’?”

“You can get a ‘Shut up’, and a ‘tell me the freakin’ warning before I ____________________”

*long pause for very dramatic effect*

“And because there may be children reading this, I, the All Powerful Groyvle, have censored that last part of what……Wait, what’s your name?”

“I am Keldminrachi, but you may also call me Keld, Keldy, Keldeo, Kelly, Kaitlyn, Kate, Min, Minnie, Minnie Mouse, Mimi, Mini, Marshmallow, Mini Marshmallow, Miniature, M&M, Rachi, Rachel, Jirachi, Achi, Chi, Chia, Chia Pet, Choo Choo, Train, Chuggington, Chuggaaconroy, Eevee, Bean, Taylor, Ashley, Alexis, Emily, Lily, Dewdrop, Celestia, Jessica, Nicole, Hallie, Hailey, Kirsten, Andrea, Kaylee, Kylee, Grace, Gracie, Cookie, Luna, Bliss, Hope, or BillyBobJoeFredSteve.”

“Uh, I only read to the second alternate name before I realized that it’s a humongous wall of text, as well as only one sentence, and stopped, so while don’t we just call you Dizzy?”

“Meh, works for me, although I am the writer, and should be choosing my own name.”

“And now, without any further stalling, I give you *pause for dramatic effect* A WARNING THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE! You must use the power of your writing to create the *pause for dramatic effect* TOOLS OF HARMONY! And you must do this to save the entire Internet from *pause for dramatic effect* THE EVIL MOD TEAM OF SEREBII.NET!”

“Kudos on using the *pause for dramatic effect*correctly.” Says Dizzy Me, poofing a glass of Diet Coke-Cola from thin air. Dizzy Me takes a sip and does a spit take.

“WHY ON EARTH, WITH MY AMAZING TALENT, WOULD I HAVE POOFED, OF ALL THINGS, A GLASS OF DIET COKE?!?!?! THERE’S NOTHING GOOD ABOUT THIS CRAP!”

Dizzy Me poofs away the diet coke, and in place poofs a regular coke. She takes a sip.

“PFFFFF! What? Toots of Harmony? Evil mods of Celebi.net? The Enternet? What are you saying?”

“Alright, first of all, the Tools of Harmony are five pencils and a tiara-“

“Why a tiara?”

“WELL WHY NOT A TIARA? Anyways, the six things represent the six good characteristics of stories; each pencil represents dialogue, characters, description, plot, or setting, depending on the pencil. And the tiara represents the most important one of all-“

“Writing in general? The author themselves? Lollipops?”

“WOULD YOU SHUT UP ALREADY? ASK YOUR QUESTIONS AFTER I FINISH GIVING YOU THE WARNING, ALRIGHT?!?”

“Geez, this makes me wonder ‘Why you gotta be soooo mean?’”

“STOP QUOTING TAYLOR SWIFT! YOU ARE MURDERING MY EARS! Well, anyways, the tiara represents the most important one of all- humor. And you have to collect these tools because the moderators of Serebii.Net Forums are trying to delete all writing, and banish creativity from the Internet, which is where we are now.”

“I thought that since I’m the writer, I would know where we are now, which is in a Microsoft Word document.”

“Dizzy. You. Know. Absolutely. Nothing. Now, as I was saying, the mods are trying to prevent all forms of creativity from being shared on the Internet, and to be lost forever. If they can delete all of the Internet’s creativity, then they will be able to take over the Internet, which millions of people around the world are on every day, essentially taking over the whole world.”

“Okay, so how do we get to this Serebii place?”

“Well, when the tools are activated, they open a loophole in the space-time continuum that you can take to anywhere on the Internet.”

“But, if we start messing with the space time continuum, won’t Dialga and Palkia get mad at us?”

“I already talked to them.”

“Oh really? Because I’ve read a few chapters ahead, and it seems that you are lying about this.”

“Fine, I didn’t talk to them. But if we’re saving the Internet, they can’t really care all that much, can they?”

“Well, they could but, I'm too lazy to care. And exactly how do we get out of…. Wherever we are right now?”

“You’re the writer, aren’t you? Just write us up the six tools right here, open a loophole, and we can stop the mods before they do any real damage.”

“It doesn’t work that way, Grovyle. First of all, exactly how long would this fic be if I could do that? I can’t write a short, skimpy fic like that; it'll ruin my reputation!"

"What reputation?"

"Hey, I saw that! Or heard it? Whatever, let's just say I saw and heard it! And second, I’m too lazy to write a short skimpy fic. But, I can teleport us to Disneyland!”

“Why Disneyland?”

“Well, why not? It’s awesome, isn’t it?”

“Fair enough. So teleport us to the land of Disney!”

“Actually, I’ll fly us to Cinnabar Island, because it’s better than even Disney! And because Universal doesn’t accept Pokedollars!”

Dizzy released her Togekiss, which she and Grovyle flew on to Cinnabar Island, the amazing island that is much better than Pallet Town and Disneyland!

Last edited:

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Well I wonder how long this will stay open...

You know what? I like it. It's funny, and it flows well. I don't mind that it's nearly all-dialog, because it works. I also want to know what will happen, so I hope it doesn't get closed.

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Hilarious!!!! I like the prologue title!!! The all powerful Grovyle! Priceless!!!

Is Grovyle really all-powerful or he's just some crazy Grovyle that thinks he's All-powerful. By the way, Spelling mistakes.

That is all...

P.S. Grovyle for the win!!!

Rotomknight

THE GREATEST TRAINER
YEAUH!
Soda Bashing!

Quote:“PFFFFF! What? Toots of Harmony? Evil mods of Celebi.net? The Enternet? What are you saying?”

Internet is spelled with a I.

*In Mystical Gypsy Accent* I forsee a lot of bashing and something is in your nose.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Well I wonder how long this will stay open...

You know what? I like it. It's funny, and it flows well. I don't mind that it's nearly all-dialog, because it works. I also want to know what will happen, so I hope it doesn't get closed.

Yeah, I didn't want to give too much away because it's only the Prologue, but there will hopefully be more description in the next chapter. :)

Hilarious!!!! I like the prologue title!!! The all powerful Grovyle! Priceless!!!

Is Grovyle really all-powerful or he's just some crazy Grovyle that thinks he's All-powerful. By the way, Spelling mistakes.

That is all...

P.S. Grovyle for the win!!!

Yes; Prologues deserve a title! :)
About Grovyle: You must wait and see about her (although I believe I called her a he once)
And if you mean that I spelled Internet with an E, then I meant to do that. It's supposed to show that Dizzy thinks Groyvle is crazy and doesn't know what she's talking about. :)

Very random. I like random. :)

Who doesn't? :)

YEAUH!
Soda Bashing!

Quote:“PFFFFF! What? Toots of Harmony? Evil mods of Celebi.net? The Enternet? What are you saying?”

Internet is spelled with a I.

*In Mystical Gypsy Accent* I forsee a lot of bashing and something is in your nose.

Yes; I know Internet is spelled with an I, rather than an E. :) See above comment.

Wow, I'm surprised so many people began reading this so quickly! Now, I'm thinking about starting a PM list.
Just one question; if you're on the list, that means I just PM you whenever there's a new chapter or something, right?

Rotomknight

THE GREATEST TRAINER
Correct on the pm list!
I want on it! (woo #1 on list!)
Also, avoid using actual mod names, to avoid ticking them off.
Also... WOW!
You got two of my favorite authors to comment! (Dormant and Missingno Master)
Also check out their stories, greatness!

*=Pichu=*

I love the Internet!
Loved it, being a sci-fi nut myself.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Thank you to everyone who has commented, I'm so glad people like this. Here's Chapter One; hope everyone enjoys! :)

Chapter One: Who? What? When? Where? Why? Donuts?!?!​

“Moderators Psy Chicken and Drago N. Freedom to the meeting room please. Moderators Psy Chicken and Drago N. Freedom to the meeting room please.” The voice stated over the intercom. Two women dressed in business suits of light and forest green approached an elevator, both carrying something so top secret that it cannot be told here, carried in a green briefcase. They stepped into the elevator, and nodded to each other, putting on their black glasses.

“You have it, Psy?”

“Yes. You as well, Drago?”

“Yes. What do you think they want us for?” Psy, the one with pink hair asked.

“Don’t know; maybe we’ll finally get a chance to try out these.” Drago, the one with blue glasses, replied, patting her briefcase.

“We’re here.” The two ladies exited the elevator, which robotically said

“Have a nice day.” Through a computer-operated voice system. They continued walking through the mob of people in green suits, white lab coats, machines with hundreds of blinking lights, computers, and coffee, among Coke, Lays Barbeque chips, and, in the bathroom, Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper. Along the halls were metallic doors, and one exceptionally large one was at the end of the hall. They walked until they reached it, and after Drago punched in the four-digit code that I bet you and I could guess (hint- it’s 1234), the door glided open silently. The door automatically sealed shut behind them. They stood in front of a tall chair, facing the back of it.

“Master S, we brought the cases.” Drago said.

“Very good. Place them on the table and open them.” The man in the chair said with a deep voice much like Giovanni’s, the past leader of Serebii. As he spoke, a fairly-sized wooden table arose from a hole in the floor, rising up from it. The ladies placed the top secret cases on to the table, where they clicked open the lock. They slowly opened the briefcases, putting much suspense into the atmosphere. And Master S slowly turned around in his chair as they opened it.

“Wait, stop.” He said before the light could shine into and reveal what the case had been hiding.

“What is it, Master?” Psy questioned.

“Close the window. We can’t take any chances of outsiders seeing this.” Master S said, gesturing to a window on the left-hand side of the room. Psy walked over to the window, pulled it shut and locked it, and then walked back over to the cases. She wiped her sweaty palms on her suit, taking a deep breath. A shaky hand slowly reached up to the briefcase and unhurriedly opened it. She loved suspense, although it was useless as all three of the people had a good idea of what was hidden in the case’s depths. And, finally, the light shone into the case. All three people leaned in close, itching to get the first glance at the mysterious something inside. And, hidden within the briefcase for who knows how long, was…………

“So, Groyvle, any idea of where those Toots- I mean tools may be?” Dizzy asked her newfound partner in apparently saving the world, or at least the Internet.

“Well, you’re the writer, aren’t you? Can’t you just poof them out of thin air like you did with those Dr. Peppers?”

“Cokes. Nobody likes Dr. Pepper!”

“Except me!”

“Yeah, because you’re just weird!”

“HOW DARE YOU CALL THE ALL POWERFUL GROYVLE WEIRD?”

“BECAUSE AS A WRITER, I ONLY SPEAK THE TRUTH, UNLIKE YOU IN THE PROLOGUE!”

“WELL THEN WHY DON’T YOU TITLE THIS THE STORY OF MR. MCPOOPSALOT?”

“YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME MR. MCPOOPSALOT!”

“Yes, she did.” Both Grovyle and Dizzy turned around, noticing for the first time that people were staring. No wonder; she was arguing with a talking Grovyle, a Pokémon most in Kanto have probably never heard of. “Hi, I’m Bilbo, nice to meet you. I-“ Bilbo was cut off.

“OH MY GUSHERS YOUR FEET ARE HAIRY AND HUGE!” Dizzy screamed.

“Yes, because I’m Bilbo Baggins. You know, a hobbit? We’re known for our sturdiness and proud of the magnitude and fleece of our generously proportioned foundations. So, I must say, good morning.” He said with a British accent and bowing. His hat fell and he picked it up with a cheery little grin on his face.

“What did he say?” Grovyle asked, lost.

“Basically, he’s proud that he’s fat, and that he has big, hairy feet.”

“Well then what is a rabbit doing on Cinnabar Island in Kanto?”

“Hobbit. And you must not have heard that Gandalf has sent me on a secret mission to the Pokémon world, because an evil force is threatening to do something terribly, horribly, awfully, dastardly, dire.

“What?”

“The evil force is going to-“

“BILBO BAGGINS, YOU BETTER RETURN TO THIS HOUSE IMMIDATELY, OR I’LL HANG YOU BY YOUR TOES AND ROAST YOU OVER THE OPEN FIRE!” a voice yelled, and Bilbo cringed.

“That would be my dearest daughter, Isabella Baggins.”

“Wait, I thought you didn’t have any kids, having read every book in the Lord of the Rings.”

“THE BOOKS LIE! TOLKIEN LIES! I HAVE A DAUGHTER! AND I MUST GO TO HER! GOODBYE, NON-HOBBIT GIRL WEARING A LOT OF WHITE AND PLANT WOMAN!” he said, before a cape appeared out of nowhere on his back, and he flew into the air, only to land in the ocean. The two were silent for awhile, before they turned away and saw a huge lab. A humongous lab. A lab that was gigantic, but not too gigantic. The pair walked towards it, Grovyle asking a rather stupid question.

“Is this Prof. Oak’s lab?”

“Grovyle, Prof. Oak’s lab is in Pallet Town. Duh! This is the Cinnabar Lab!”

“Well, I obviously knew that. But how do we exactly get off this island?”

“We must travel by boat. But first we shall head to the lab!” Dizzy declares, dragging Grovyle over to the lab. They knock on the doors, and someone in a white lab coat steps out.

“OMG!!! IT”S DOCTOR WHO!”

“I am not Doctor Who. I am Doctor Where; my three brothers are inside. And are you a talking Grovyle?” the man said, reminded of a particular TV show. Dizzy took Grovyle’s wrist and dragged her around the corner of the lab.

“Do. Not. Tell. Him. You. Can. Talk. Okay?” Dizzy said slowly and clearly.

“Why not?”

“Well, Pokémon aren’t supposed to talk, and the people of Kanto only know a talking Meowth, who belonged to Team Rocket.” Dizzy answered, once again dragging Grovyle.

“Since when did I become a little girl’s rag doll?” Doctor Where was waiting in front of the doors when Dizzy and Grovyle returned.

“My friend, um, loves to wear this costume, and didn’t want to take it off.” Dizzy said.

“What is their name?” Doctor Where asked.

“Uh……………um…………..Princess HalibutLunaManchesterUnitedChibiMuttPimpleButtFaceAppleButter IV.”

“Okay, well come inside, Princess HalibutLunaManchesterUnitedChibiMuttPimpleButtFaceAppleButter IV.” The trio entered through the sliding doors and were amazed by what they saw. Lining one wall were shelves with Pokémon eggs; another wall had-

“OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OM GOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG-“

“WOULD YOU SHUT UP AND LET ME FINISH MY NARRATION, GROV- I MEAN, PRINCESS HALIBUTLUNAMANCHESTERUNITEDCHIBIMUTTPIMPLEBUTTFACEAPPLEBUTTER IV?!”

“B-b-b-b-but, there’s a-“

“I will introduce that wall over there, thank you. Now, to the right of the room you will see a long counter lining the walls. The countertop is made of marble and has wooden cabinets holding it up. On the counter are-

“DDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Grovyle screamed, dashing over to the counter and consuming donuts by the box faster than you can say ‘Princess HalibutLunaManchesterUnitedChibiMuttPimpleButtFaceAppleButter IV’ ten times fast.

“Umm, okay, I think your friend likes donuts.”

“Thanks, Captain Obvious. Hey, have you seen a magic pencil around here?” Dizzy asked.

“No, but maybe Doctors What, When, or Why will know.”

“So, there’s no Doctor Who?”

“Well, of course there is; he just became famous, and he never calls or even texts.” Doctor Where explained. “Why don’t you follow me into the lounge, where the other Doctors are?” he said. Dizzy left Grovyle there and followed the doctor into the room. The room looked nearly identical to a room with many tables, chairs, and a TV with bad reception; the only thing was there was a potted plant next to the door. Sitting at a table were three doctors, all identical to Doctor Where; black hair, tie-die glasses, and a stained white shirt and pants under a clean, wrinkle-free white lab coat. Dizzy and the doctor approached the three, and they seemed to know Doctor Where.

“Dizzy, meet my brothers, Doctors What, When and Why.” Doctor Where said. He turned to the three in lab coats and they seemed to begin a game of telephone, starting with Doctor Where telling about Dizzy’s pencil question, although when the last man, Doctor Why heard it, it came to him as

“This goat is running from magic poop. Please hurt her and fart in her face because she is afraid of poop.”

“Doctor Why, I don’t think you heard right. What I said the first time was ‘This girl is looking for magic pencils. Please help her find them and give her any information you may have.’”

“Well, I don’t know anything about magic pencils.” Doctor What said.

“Magic pencils?” Doctor Why asked.

“I saw magic pencil yesterday! It was glowing and sparking, and a boy had it!” Doctor When exclaimed.

“Where did you see it, Doctor When?” Dizzy asked.

“Well, I saw it in his pocket, and he had boarded a boat to Pallet Town.”

“Thank you, Doctor When. Dizzy, do you know how to get to Pallet?”

“Yeah, I’ll go get Princess HalibutLunaManchesterUnitedChibiMuttPimpleButtFaceAppleButter IV, and we’ll go.” Dizzy said, leaving the lounge, finding Grovyle exactly where she knew she’d be; in the girl’s bathroom. She could hear moaning, groaning, and coughing.

“Grovyle, eating that many donuts isn’t good for you.” Dizzy said knowingly. Grovyle hadn’t come out for a while, so Dizzy called Nurse Joy. A few minutes later, an ambulance arrived and transported Grovyle to the Pokémon Center. Doctors What, When, Where, and Why followed Dizzy outside the lab.

“Wow, who knew you could die by eating too many donuts?” Doctor What said.

“How do you know Who knew?”

“What?” Dizzy said.

“What do you need, Dizzy?” What asked.

“No, I was confused by what you said a second ago.”

“Oh. That happens a lot. When do you think your friend will be better?”

“Depends on how many donuts she ate.” Dizzy said. “Bye, Doctors What, Where, When, and Why!” she said, waving and walking away from the lab towards the Pokémon Center, which was continently near the lab.

Chapter One is complete! What is inside the briefcases? Who is Master S, and what is his plan? Why is Doctor Who famous? Who is that boy with the pencil? Will Grovyle ever feel better? Where will this fic be heading? When will I stop asking questions? Will I ever stop asking questions? Find the answers to some of these and more by reading Chapter Two!

NOTE: THE CHARACTERS PSY CHICKEN, DRAGO N. FREEDOM, AND MASTER S ARE BASED OFF OF MODERATOR PSYCHIC, MODERATOR DRAGONFREE, AND SEREBII, RESPECTFULLY. HOWEVER, THIS FIC IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANY OF THESE PEOPLE, AND I SINCERELY APOLIGIZE IF ANYONE HAS BEEN OFFENDED BY THIS. I CAN PROMISE THAT NOTHING THAT WOULD BE VERY OBVIOUSLY OFFENSIVE TO THESE PEOPLE WILL BE USED, AND IF ANY OF THESE PEOPLE ARE OFFENDED, I WILL USE MY AUTHOR’S MAGIC TO CHANGE THEIR NAMES SO THAT NOBODY IS OFFENDED.

Last edited:

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
The awesomeness of this story is TOO DA*MN HIGH!!! I can tell that this story is destined for greatness :)

I hope I'm not being offensive or something since I'm somewhat paranoid but, this story reminds me of a fic that I'm doing: Author's Run. It's about an Author running away from the Grammar Police. Plus, The Author in my fic has also a crazy lady Pokemon(Arceus) for his companion.

But nah, This story just reminded me of my story. That's all. This story is already better and uniquer than my fics. Cause, A. There's a Grovyle in this story, and PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky taught us that Grovyles are Bada*ss, and B. Comedy Gold.

But yeah, This fic is one of the most randomess fic on Serebii. I tried making a super super Random fic. The result is 'So Bad It's Good' but I don't know whether is as random as I thought it would be.

But enough of my silly life! I'm basically saying that your fic is Awesome! Keep up the good work! And all does cliche words!

So Dormant;429; signing off..

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
The awesomeness of this story is TOO DA*MN HIGH!!! I can tell that this story is destined for greatness :)

I hope I'm not being offensive or something since I'm somewhat paranoid but, this story reminds me of a fic that I'm doing: Author's Run. It's about an Author running away from the Grammar Police. Plus, The Author in my fic has also a crazy lady Pokemon(Arceus) for his companion.

But nah, This story just reminded me of my story. That's all. This story is already better and uniquer than my fics. Cause, A. There's a Grovyle in this story, and PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky taught us that Grovyles are Bada*ss, and B. Comedy Gold.

But yeah, This fic is one of the most randomess fic on Serebii. I tried making a super super Random fic. The result is 'So Bad It's Good' but I don't know whether is as random as I thought it would be.

But enough of my silly life! I'm basically saying that your fic is Awesome! Keep up the good work! And all does cliche words!

Aww, thanks! :) That makes me feel all fuzzy inside that you like this :)

Yeah, I was actually inspired to make a random comedy fic by Author's Run + Adventure of Adventureness, but it won't be like either (although I've only read the first couple chapters of AoA)

Yes, this particular Grovyle will surprise you...(hint hint)

In fact, I made ~4-5 rough drafts of the prologue... The first had a shiny Eevee...the second was Mew... then it was Smeargle, and the last 1-2 were Grovyle, and I only used it because of PMD: Time/Darkness/Sky, and because of my plot. (hint hint)

I also read "So Bad It's Good" the other day (although I didn't get a chance to comment), and it is very random, indeed :) I had to call Doctors What, When, Where, and Why to see if my sanity was indeed shattered XD They said it was... XD

Your silly life is very fun to hear about :) And you yourself, Dormant, are a very funny, creative writer. :) Flying Rhydon, Pringles, Cupcake-crazy Pokémon, Chaos Emeralds... I could go on forever :)

So, I'll add you to the PM list then, if you want me to. :)

Smiley Overload! :) :) :)

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Aww, thanks! :) That makes me feel all fuzzy inside that you like this :)

Yeah, I was actually inspired to make a random comedy fic by Author's Run + Adventure of Adventureness, but it won't be like either (although I've only read the first couple chapters of AoA)

Yes, this particular Grovyle will surprise you...(hint hint)

In fact, I made ~4-5 rough drafts of the prologue... The first had a shiny Eevee...the second was Mew... then it was Smeargle, and the last 1-2 were Grovyle, and I only used it because of PMD: Time/Darkness/Sky, and because of my plot. (hint hint)

I also read "So Bad It's Good" the other day (although I didn't get a chance to comment), and it is very random, indeed :) I had to call Doctors What, When, Where, and Why to see if my sanity was indeed shattered XD They said it was... XD

Your silly life is very fun to hear about :) And you yourself, Dormant, are a very funny, creative writer. :) Flying Rhydon, Pringles, Cupcake-crazy Pokémon, Chaos Emeralds... I could go on forever :)

So, I'll add you to the PM list then, if you want me to. :)

Smiley Overload! :) :) :)

YOU READ MY FICS?!?! OMG. Thanks!! I didn't know you have read my fics! Congratulations, you have made me feel all fuzzy as well :)

The Doctors! I wonder what has happened to Dr. Who. I think Dr. Seuss has kidnapped him! XD

Thank you for your compliments! I feel so happy that I typed two smileys. :) :)

Yeah! I like to be in your PM list! I love your story!

I wonder what would happened if Grovyle meets Arceus. :O

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
YOU READ MY FICS?!?! OMG. Thanks!! I didn't know you have read my fics! Congratulations, you have made me feel all fuzzy as well :)

The Doctors! I wonder what has happened to Dr. Who. I think Dr. Seuss has kidnapped him! XD

Thank you for your compliments! I feel so happy that I typed two smileys. :) :)

Yeah! I like to be in your PM list! I love your story!

I wonder what would happened if Grovyle meets Arceus. :O

Yay! Congratulations on making me feel fuzzy as well :)

Dr. Seuss... I knew he was evil! :)

You are officially on the PM list. And I love your stories, too.

lol... Hey, wouldn't it be cool to collaborate something like a "Grovyle meets Arceus" thing? That would be really fun, IMO. :)

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
Oh lord, this fic is awesome. I love randomness, just saying. xD Could you possibly put me on the PM lish please?

... My favorite character is Grovyle, or Princess ChibiAppleBurnIReallyDon'tRememberI'mJustSayingRandomWordsRespectively.

pacman000

“Cokes. Nobody likes Dr. Pepper!”

I like Dr. Pepper...

“BILBO BAGGINS, YOU BETTER RETURN TO THIS HOUSE IMMIDATELY, OR I’LL HANG YOU BY YOUR TOES AND ROAST YOU OVER THE OPEN FIRE!” a voice yelled, and Bilbo cringed.

“That would be my dearest daughter, Isabella Baggins.”

“Wait, I thought you didn’t have any kids, having read every book in the Lord of the Rings.”

“THE BOOKS LIE! TOLKIEN LIES! I HAVE A DAUGHTER! AND I MUST GO TO HER! GOODBYE, NON-HOBBIT GIRL WEARING A LOT OF WHITE AND PLANT WOMAN!” he said, before a cape appeared out of nowhere on his back, and he flew into the air, only to land in the ocean. The two were silent for awhile, before they turned away and saw a huge lab. A humongous lab. A lab that was gigantic, but not too gigantic. The pair walked towards it, Grovyle asking a rather stupid question.
Wait, does this mean Gene Deitch was right? http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/The_Hobbit_(1966_film)

Last edited:

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
FlareLover17: Added! :) And thank you. :)

pacman000: ...... I guess so XD :) PM list? Maybe?

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Yay! Congratulations on making me feel fuzzy as well :)

Dr. Seuss... I knew he was evil! :)

You are officially on the PM list. And I love your stories, too.

lol... Hey, wouldn't it be cool to collaborate something like a "Grovyle meets Arceus" thing? That would be really fun, IMO. :)

:)

Yeah, It would be very funny if Grovyle meets Arceus. I wonder what the two of them would do if they meet each other..... Hilarity ensures!!! XD

Yay! PMed!!

pacman000

pacman000: ...... I guess so XD PM list? Maybe?

PM? Sure, why not?

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Chapter Two: A Little Bit of Cliché Feeds the Sense of Humor​
The strange boy walked out from Prof. Oak’s lab, clutching a Pokeball. He grinned and walked along the dirt roads of Pallet, which were hard packed from the many trainers that had walked before him. Behind him was the island he had come from; Cinnabar Island. Ahead was Route 1, where he would begin his journey, alongside his partner Pokémon. He looked behind him, seeing nothing. The boy threw his Pokeball in the air, and an unrecognizable shape came out, enveloped in light.

“Your Grovyle has been all healed up, Miss. Now, I will advise you to make sure she does not consume so many donuts that she gets sick. Have a nice day now.” Nurse Joy said as a Chansey entered the lobby with Grovyle sitting on a cart. Grovyle hopped down and both Dizzy and Grovyle left the Pokémon Center.

“WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, GROVYLE?!? I MEAN, SERIOUSLY, WHY WOULD YOU EAT SO MANY DONUTS?!?”

“Dizzy, there’s something I haven’t told you… To be perfectly honest, I think I’m *pause for dramatic effect*”

“Addicted to donuts!”

We all saw that one coming.

“I just LOVE donuts, and I can’t stop myself from eating them and…and”

“I get it; you’re in love with donuts. So, because I have AMAZING WRITING POWERS (powers, powers, powers), I now write………”

Grovyle and Dizzy poof into the show My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and appear at Princess Cadence and Shining Armour’s wedding. Grovyle and an oversized donut take the place of Cadence and Shining Armour.

“There. Now you can marry a donut.” I said, satisfied. An elderly man stood before Grovyle, who was in a suit, and an oversized donut, who was somehow fitted into a wedding veil and dress. The man cleared his throat and said

“Do you, Grovyle, take this Donut to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

“I do.”

“And do you, Donut, take this Grovyle to be your lawfully-“

“STOP! NOBODY KISS, SAY ‘I DO’, OR DO ANYTHING ELSE MARRIGE RELATED!” A purple unicorn yelled, running up to the donut and Grovyle. “That donut is an imposter! The real donut is right here!” the unicorn says. The crowd of five ponies gasps as an identical glazed donut walks through the doors.

“That donut is an imposter!” the donut says, slowly walking up the steps to the platform, dripping glaze.

“You have thwarted my plans, Twilight Sparkle (the purple unicorn) and the Original Donut. But now, I shall take over all of Equestria!” the donut standing next to Grovyle says. Everyone stares and takes a few steps back as the donut glows and changes into a black, burned piece of dough with wings and beady red eyes. Grovyle turns to Dizzy and pulls her out of the room.

“So I’m the ragdoll now?”

“Shut up! What did you do? Why is my potential donut wife-eww!-turning into a frickin’ piece of burnt dough?!?!” Grovyle says, shaking Dizzy.

“Well, it’s been awhile since I’ve seen the episode, but I’ll pull it out of thin air with my AMAZING WRITING POWERS (powers, powers, powers)!” With a spark and a flash, a TV screen poofed out of mid air, and “MLP:FiM- A Canterlot Wedding” was playing. Grovyle and Dizzy watched as a white unicorn and a pink pegasi-unicorn were about to get married, when a disheveled version of the pink one stormed through the door, calling the other one an imposter. The first one transformed into a black Pegasus resembling a moth/butterfly. Then, an army of smaller black Pegasi with vampire fangs flew in and attacked everyone. The ponies ran for their lives, and then fought the army. They were overpowered and ran back to the castle, where the white unicorn and pink pegasi-unicorn used the power of love to defeat the evil queen. End of episode. The TV screen vanished, and Grovyle and Dizzy stared at each other.

“Wait, so I have to use the power of donut love to defeat the burnt donut and her evil army?”

“…”

“Dizzy? Remind me to stomp and burn any wedding invitations I ever get.”

Dizzy and Grovyle left the scene of evil donuts and appeared back on Cinnabar Island, in front of the Pokémon Center.

“Hooray, we don’t have to worry about evil donut demons feeding off our souls!”

…………

…………

“Good thing this is rated PG-13, Grovyle.”

“Yeah, that probably would give little kids nightmares... So, any idea as to how to follow that boy who went to Pallet Town?”

“Well, Pallet Town is that way” Dizzy said, pointing to the north “And I have a boat ticket for the boat that leaves in ten minutes.”

“What about Togekiss? Couldn’t we just fly there?”

“I left her in the computer at the Pokémon Center. I didn’t want to feel overpowered with a trained Togekiss fighting a bunch of little Pokémon.”

“Wow. So, if the boat leaves in ten minutes, don’t you think we go to the harbor, like, RIGHT NOW?!”

“If you want to get that pencil, then yes, I do.” Grovyle slapped Dizzy.

“Oww! What was that for?” she asked, rubbing her red cheek.

“You said ‘I do’.”

And, inside the briefcase was………

……………. A smaller briefcase. The two ladies were stunned for a moment, but Psy continued and opened the second, smaller briefcase. The light shone in, and inside of that case was…………

…………… A red button.

“Psy, hand me the button.” Master S said, holding out his hand. Psy placed the button in his hand, and Master S pressed it. A secret door opened from the back of the room. Master S stood up, motioned for Drago and Psy to follow him, and walked through the door. The room was dark, and after all three people had entered, Master S repressed the button, sealing the door. The room was pitch black, and Master S reached for a light switch. He flicked it, and everyone was blinded by the sudden change of lighting. The two girls rubbed their eyes as they adjusted to the light, and couldn’t believe what they saw before them. They gasped at…………

…………The cage that held………

…………A Celebi. The Celebi was sleeping, and when the three approached it, it awoke. It fluttered off the well-shaped rock it had been sleeping on and looked anxiously around at the people around it. It flew around the cage frantically, hitting the bars and not caring, crying out very shrilly.

“Biiiiiii!!! Biiii Biiiii!” it shrieked.

“This is Celebi. We captured it when we started this organization, and have had it since. Now, do not tell anyone about this Pokémon.”

“Yes sir.” Psy and Drago said simultaneously.

“You may leave.” Master S said, dismissing them with a hand-wave. The two women left the room.

“I-I-I’m-m c-c-cold!” Grovyle said through chattering teeth.

“Well, if you hadn’t tried to look cool by jumping on the boat, you wouldn’t be cold! I told you not to, but somebody didn’t listen.” Dizzy said, a little irritably.

“Hey, I didn’t know the water would be cold! And with my amazing jumping skills, I would've made it if the boat hadn't started to move!” Grovyle retorted.

“Whatever, we’re almost at Pallet.” Dizzy said, pointing to a city on the horizon. Grovyle looked up and saw the small town of Pallet. Her eye was caught on a building larger than the rest.

“That is Prof. Oak’s lab.” Dizzy said, knowing what Grovyle was looking at (she wrote it, of course!) The boat pulled up against the land, and the people got off the boat. Dizzy and Grovyle headed towards Prof. Oak’s lab. Outside was Prof. Oak himself. They walked up and Dizzy said

“Hi, Professor! It’s such an honor to meet you!”

… … … … …

“Um, Prof. Oak?”

… … … … …

Prof. Oak hadn’t blinked or said a word since Dizzy and Grovyle arrived. From inside the lab, Grovyle and Dizzy heard someone laughing very loudly, so they looked in the window and saw… … …

… … …Prof. Oak rolling on the floor laughing! A very cliché wind blew, knocking over the cardboard standee of Pro. Oak that had been set up outside the lab. Dizzy did a facepalm, and Grovyle looked ashamed of herself. They both walked inside the lab, and Prof. Oak stopped his rolling. He looked up at the two that had just entered, and one of his aides helped him up.

“OH MAH GUSHERS YOU’RE SHORT!” Grovyle said. And she wasn’t wrong; I guess they use really big shoes on TV.

“Ahem. Yes, I- OH MAH GUSHERS ARE YOU A TALKING GROVYLE?!?”

“No, that’s my friend, dressed in a Grovyle suit. Her name is Princess HalibutLunaManchesterUnitedChibiMuttPimpleButtFaceAppleButter IV”

*pause for dramatic effect*

“Well, what’s your name?”

“Dizzy.”

“Okay, Dizzy and Princess Hali-something, are you here for your Pokémon?”

“Well, yes, and what about Pokedexes?”

“Oh, they were put on recall. Apparently if somebody tries to put it in water, it explodes. And because we advertised it as ‘water-safe’, the RPG made us put a recall on them.”

Go figure. Who would be stupid enough to put a Pokedex in water, anyways? Well, to be honest, I do have some ideas…

“Cough, cough! Grovyle! Cough, cough!”

If looks could kill…

“What’s the RPG?” Grovyle asked.

“The Regional Pokémon Government. Shouldn’t you know this if you're getting a Pokémon?”

“Uh, why don’t we just get our Pokémon and get out of here? We have some… business we need to take care of.” Dizzy said.

“Okay, what Pokémon would you like?”

“I’m assuming you have a Squirtle?” Dizzy asked.

“Yes, yes I do.”

I had to prevent Grovyle from slapping the Professor while his back was turned.

“And for you, Miss Princess?”

“Uh, I don’t know if I want a Pokémon…”

“Well, of course you do! Now, how about a Bellsprout?”

“No.”

“Pikachu?”

“TOO CLICHÉ! NEXT!”

“Koffing?” Grovyle just shook her head. After Prof. Oak had gone through nearly every Kanto Pokémon in existence, he finally brought out his last Pokémon. A Pokémon that was so amazing, so powerful, so fast, so… everything! He brought out of an amazing Pokeball a *pause for dramatic effect*

*pause for dramatic effect* Dunsparce. I cracked up so hard that I could’ve sworn I wet my pants. I mean, it’s a Dunsparce! Oh, the irony nearly killed me, and Grovyle’s face didn’t help, either.

“Fine, I’ll take this… thing.” She said, taking her bug- thing. We left petite Prof. Oak’s peculiar Pokémon lab (try saying that ten times fast), with Grovyle ranting the whole time we traveled along the roads, including scaring three people; a little girl, a Town Map salesman, and me. Well, the salesman gave us free maps, so I guess it was a good thing.

“I, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL GROVYLE, SHOULD NOT HAVE A POKEMON. AND, IF I MUST HAVE A POKEMON, IT SHOULDN’T BE AS STUPID AS A DUNSPARCE!” The Dunsparce looked at Grovyle questioningly, and for the hundredth time that day, a cracked up. The hundred and first time was when it attacked Grovyle. We reached the edge of town, and ventured into the trees, strangely tall grass, and flowers, Grovyle still ranting.

Yes, this chapter is a bit longer than the others, but hope you guys like how little of the strange boy you're seeing! Don't worry though, there'll be more of him, Master S, and the mods later on in the story. Also, if a title doesn't make sense, sometimes I will be putting a random, senseless title, just for fun. After all, this is supposed to be a random fic, and nothing makes a random fic better than random titles! Well, other than the actual fic... :)

Last edited:

pacman000

The chapter had two references to cliches, so the title made sense, at least to me.

Anyways, good chapter, and I hope you can get the next one out soon.