• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How to Save Serebii (PG-13)

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Great Chapter!!!

I really like this chapter, it's so funny!

There was a disturbance in the land of Johto as the elderly man yelled the name ‘Arceus’, or to some, ‘Ariel’, or to very few, ‘Armantinehondalavistamacarona’.

Ooohhh! I wonder why there's a disturbance in Johto when the Old man shouted Arceus's name or to some Ariel or Armantinehondalavistamacarona ;)

There was yet another disturbance in Johto at the mention of Armantinehondalavistamacarona’s name.

XD

“NO, WHY THE F*CK WOULD A FISH EAT DREAMS?!?”

This is by far, my favorite line in the story! This is my reaction: XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Excellent Job!

“No, they-Hubawubahunhuhwha-?!?!” the old man said, astonished. You would be too if you saw a Magikarp flop into the lake, and then scale the mountain in a single flop.

Like what the Pokedex said. :)

“Hey, why’d you say ‘asterisk cough cough Dizzy’s’?”

;)

“OMIGOSHOMIGOSHMOIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH !!! A GGGGGGGYYYYYYMMMMMM!!!!!!!”

Looks like Alex has a weird fetish for Gyms.... XD

The three mysterious creatures followed them in the shadows.

Mysterious......

Anyways, Great Chapter. I am currently working on my next chapter in my fic but it will be posted! I really like your story! Keep up the good work!

So Dormant;429; signing off..

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Ooohhh! I wonder why there's a disturbance in Johto when the Old man shouted Arceus's name or to some Ariel or Armantinehondalavistamacarona

Hmm, I wonder why? ;)

This is by far, my favorite line in the story! This is my reaction: XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Excellent Job!

Thanks; yup, nobody said Magikarp can't eat dreams (and according to the Pokedex, they can leap mountains; slightly makes sense, considering they also learn bounce) XD Takes me back to flying Rhydon a little bit... XD Good times, good times XD

Like what the Pokedex said.

I was either going to make Magikarp or Dunsparce do something like this, but I decided on Magikarp when I saw its Pokedex entry. I REALLY wanted to include the entry, but because of the Pokedex recall...I guess I could've had the old man not heard about the recall, but then he would probably know and wouldn't be surprised. :)

Looks like Alex has a weird fetish for Gyms.... XD

Yes, it is always good to add randomness to every character, right? XD

Mysterious......

Yes, they will be revealed soon. Asterisk evil laugh asterisk. XD

Anyways, Great Chapter. I am currently working on my next chapter in my fic but it will be posted! I really like your story! Keep up the good work!

Alright, cool. :) I'll stalk my settings, because I subscribed to he thread :D XD

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
KELDMINRACHI.

This is hilarious. I am literally laughing out loud.

“’Cause Prof. Oak’s an idiot.” HAHAH YESH!!

I love how it's so random! It's... BEAUTIMUS.

Please, Dizzy, add me to the pm list. I BEG YOU.

I'm sorry, but you have been....

ACCEPTED ONTO THE LIST OF PM-NESS! XD

I'm glad you like it, and of course I'll add you!

Also, someone I consider a forum friend has a funny fic as well. You might want to check it out (it's by Dormant) :)

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Previously on How to Save Serebii…

“I want my coffee, and I want that sh*t NOW!”

“HELLO, THIS IS YOUR BELOVED MAXIMO. TODAY I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO CATCH A POKEMON!”

“NO, WHY THE F*CK WOULD A FISH EAT DREAMS?!?”

“’Cause Prof. Oak’s an idiot.”

“…Dunsparce, I command you to EAT ALEX’S DREAMS!”

“Like I wouldn’t understand where babies come from? Because my mommy told me that when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much, they-“

“OMIGOSHOMIGOSHMOIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH!!! A GGGGGGGYYYYYYMMMMMM!!!!!!!”

This time on How to Save Serebii…

Chapter Five: What Could Go Wrong? Asterisk BOOM Asterisk (AKA- *BOOM*)
Walking through Route 2 took about five minutes. Although Alex looked very nervous the whole Route, to Dizzy and Grovyle’s surprise. Grovyle pestered him to no end about why he looked nervous, dropping very unsubtle hints the whole time.

“Deadliest Look” Kill score: Dizzy- 1; Grovyle- 2

When they entered the vast grove of shrubbery and trees known as Viridian Forest, a Metapod dropped from a branch to greet them. Unfortunately, Grovyle walked face-first into it, causing it to jet back up to the canopy in the blink of an eye. Alex had very conveniently not been looking. The group of three continued walking along, until the “WORST. POSSIBLE. THING!!” happened.

*pause for dramatic effect*

A very terrifyingly horrific nightmare-giving Pokémon dropped out of nowhere! No, it wasn’t Darkrai. It was the DREADED CATERPIE!!! Alex screamed like a little girl and backed away behind a tree. Then a Metapod dropped down at his feet and he ran and fell backwards into a bush, where a Butterfree flew out. He backed into a corner, trapped by thick undergrowth, with the evolutionary lie of Caterpie surrounding him. He crouched and stared, horrified at the bugs.

“Oh come on, it’s just a little bug!” Grovyle said, reaching to pick up the Caterpie. What she said was even worse than saying ‘What could go wrong?’ Suddenly, the Caterpie grew to be fifty feet tall and Alex screamed again. Grovyle recoiled backwards and Dizzy was speechless.

“RUN! RUN LIKE YOUR GRANDMA’S ON YOUR TAIL WITH A COPY OF TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD ON AUDIO TAPE!” Grovyle yelled, and the three scattered.

When Drago and Psy exited the Pokémon Center, they found Bob talking to a man with a blue hat and black glasses. The man also wore a blue suit.

“Let us on your boat! We have very important business to attend to!” Bob said angrily.

“Show me the ticket and I’ll let you board the S. S. Kanto Express.”

“We, er, don’t have tickets,” Bob said, motioning towards the two Moderators who had come to join him.

“Well, ever heard of no shirt, no shoes, no service? This is no ticket, no slack, no travel!”

“Well, I’ll show you no slack you little-“ Psy said, her temper rising after having such a wonderful day so far. Drago tapped her on the shoulder.

“Psy, you do know that we have jet packs, right?”

“Uh, yeah, of course I did! I was just messing around, come on! Let’s go get those jet packs!” The trio walked off, the boat captain looking befuddled.

“Ah well,” he said in a deep voice, “What could go wrong?” Immediately after finishing, his precious cruise liner exploded and the people screamed as they were turned into…

…Giant wheels of furry cheese and rubber fudge! They rolled around the deck ad into the sea, smearing hair, mold, cheese and chocolate all over the ship. When they hit the water they all turned into Magikarp and flopped through the water to Viridian City where they astonished the Dream Eating man by scaling Victory Road and defeating the champion by using their massive weight to crush the Pokémon beneath them.

And that’s how people came to respect Magikarp and worship them as their leader for all of eternity.

The captain shrugged.

“I still have their money! And now away to Hoenn to find a talking Grovyle and a flying Rhyhorn that I will capture and use to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!! MWHAHAHAHA!” And he flew off into the sunset, farting rainbows and vomiting lollipops

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬____________________________________________________________________________

His ambitions truly were stupid; if he wanted to take over the world, he should’ve captured a Magikarp army. Rookie mistake.

___________________________________________________________________________________

“Oh sh*t, they’re out of fuel!” Bob said, kicking the hunk of metal. He squealed and started hopping around on one foot, sucking his injured toe and screaming.

“Bob Anderson Billison, would you possibly consider acting more mature?”

“B-But-“

“Shut up. Just shut up and let me see if there’s any fuel around here,” Drago yelled, beginning to look around the abandoned storage unit they were in. Something told her it had been used in Storage Wars, but she couldn’t figure it out (especially with the distracting sign that read in huge letters ‘USED FOR STORAGE WARS’).

“I already checked, and all I found was some old…poop,” Bob piped up.

“Eww! That’s disgusting Bob!” Psy said, jumping back. Bob pretended not to notice as he picked up a plastic bag filled with the stuff and walked over to the jet packs, and dumped an equal amount into each fuel box.

“Are you sure the packs can handle it?” Drago questioned.

“What could go wrong?” He replied.

“BOB!!! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER SAY THAT! Whenever somebody says that, SOMETHING ALWAYS GOES WRONG! IT’S COMMON FANFICTION AND GENERAL MEDIA KNOWLEDGE! Take the Magikarps for example. We now worship them because a boat captain said ‘What could go wrong?’!” Drago yelled.

“Relax, nothing’s going to happen.”

“By the time you can count to ten.”

“Okay. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10.”

“You skipped7 and 9.”

“No I didn’t. Haven’t you heard that 7 ate 9?”

“That’s just a joke. And if 7 really did eat 9, the 7 would still be counted.”

“No, because the joke forgot to say that 9 had explosive properties and 7 blew up after eating it.”

The trio flew off into the sky, Drago and Psy reluctant. Then they all got out something very secret. Very very secret. Very very very very very very very secret. All three of them owned…

…An iPhone 2000! They began playing Lapras Surfers, Battle Frontier Run, and Berry Ninja, and had a fight about which game was better; Angry Voltorb or Bad Electrode. And because Bob said the unthinkable words earlier, something terrible happened. The jet packs stopped working and the three fell into the ocean.

“NOOOOOO!! I HAD JUST BEAT ANGRY VOLTORB! WHAT KIND OF SICK WORLD IS THIS?!” Psy shouted to the universe, which replies by having a Magikarp fall on her head. Inside the Magikarp is a small slip of paper much like you would receive in a fortune cookie. The paper read

“I am the universe and you have contacted me. My inbox is full, so please leave a message after the beep.” There was a beep. Psy just placed the Magikarp in the water and watched it lifelessly sink to the bottom. They began swimming towards Pallet Town, which was just in sight. They got out of the water and were shivering, so they barged into the first house they saw, which was thankfully empty. Then they all cried over a very sad, sorrowful loss. During the swim, they had all lost their…

…iPhone 2000s!

“I’ve always wondered why the people in Kanto don’t watch over their houses. Leaving them unlocked is dangerous,” Psy noticed, sitting at the table in the kitchen.

“They do that in other regions, too. Johto doesn’t for the most part, because they have hotels,” Drago replied, making coffee at the counter.

“And because Dracula lives with a princess pony in a house on Route 29!” Bob shouted randomly.

Psy and Drago stared at Bob for the umpteenth time that day.

“You know, Psy, I’m starting to question the intentions of Master S sending Bob with us.”

“NEVER QUESTION THE MASTER!” Bob yelled across the kitchen.

If you’re keeping tally of odd stares, make it umpteen +1.

“Anyways, I’m going to bed. See you, Psy,” Drago said yawning.

“Yeah, me to. Night, Bob,” Psy replied.

“Okay, can I just tell you two something?” he asked.

“Sure, but make it quick,” Drago answered.

“I know how Magikarp are made.”

“Bob, we’ve already been over this. We all know that when a mom and dad-“

“That’s how babies are made, not Magikarp. Magikarp are made when exactly 301 people board a cruise liner and the captain yells ‘what could go wrong’. Then they all turn into furry, cheesy, rubbery fudge wheels and roll off the boat. Then they turn into Magikarp in the water.”

Umpteen +2.

Grovyle was hopping along, away from the Caterpie that was chasing her. Although she was practically going in slow motion, because the Caterpie stopped to eat trees frequently. With the canopy above her disappearing, she saw the exit and dashed for it, seeing a large red button on the door that said “GOAL BUTTON”. She pressed it and the Caterpie shrunk back down to normal size. She decided to wait or Dizzy and her boyfriend, sitting in the tall grass to try and scare them when either one of them came by.

Dizzy watched as the oversized Butterfree landed in the large tree above her. The tree drooped to one side, and the Butterfree kept hopping from one side of the tree to the other. It shrunk for some reason and she noticed a trainer staring at it. He turned and noticed her, challenging her to a battle.

“Hey, I want to battle you! Go Pidgey!” the young boy yelled, releasing the bird. It squawked as it came out. Dizzy released her newly-acquired Squirtle and the turtle popped out.

“Pidgey use Wing Attack!” the tan bird flew up and crashed its wing into Squirtle, sending the turtle flying. It landed on its feet.

“Use Tackle!” Dizzy commanded. The Squirtle rammed into the Pidgey and knoked it from the air temporarily.

“Use Sand Attack!” The boy yelled, and the Pidgey kicked dirt up at Squirtle, who dogged it by ducking into its shell.

“Bubble, Squirtle!” The blue turtle spit little bubbles at Pidgey, who fell to the ground, and didn’t get up.

“No! Pidgey! MY PIDGEY FELL AND CAN’T GET UP! WE NEED LIFE ALERT!” he yelled, bending over his Pidgey. Dizzy and Squirtle turned and walked away wordlessly from the strange trainer.

Alex cowered in fear as the terrible Metapod did absolutely nothing. It sat, very bored, eye half closed. Alex hardly breathed, and the Metapod eventually fell asleep. Shortly after, the bug shrunk back to normal proportions. Alex slowly rose from his corner and backed away from the cocoon, trembling.

“Nice buggy, nice Metapod. Stay asleep, good buggy,” He said before screaming and running the other way. The Metapod shrugged with nonexistent shoulders.

Alex walked through the grass with Eevee, who Tackled any bug that got within four feet of Alex. He continued walking alongside his Eevee, when he saw a shiny Caterpie! Eevee automatically tackled the bug, and it was sent flying into the treetops.

“NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY MEEEE??? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU, UNIVERSE?” The universe dropped a Magikarp on his head in reply. He slipped the paper out of the fish’s mouth.

“Ugh, this is getting annoying. My inbox is full; please leave a message after the beep.” There was a beep. Alex stared at the lifeless fish, which blinked suddenly and flopped out of his arms. Then it splashed over the mountains to join the ranks of the other Magikarp from the ferry of exactly 301 people who lived as furry, rubbery, cheesy fudge.

Okay, sorry it took so long to get this out. O_O I’ve been busy with tests, upcoming tests, and a fieldtrip to Universal!  Hopefully I’ll have more time to write in the future!

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
New Chapter....

AWESOME!!! IT IS BACK BABY!!! YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Chapter as always! The introduction... Heh...

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
New Chapter....

AWESOME!!! IT IS BACK BABY!!! YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Chapter as always! The introduction... Heh...

Thanks. I know the intro was similar to yours, but I'll be doing something different with each one. :)

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Okay! But seriously, Good Chapter! Heh, Magikarps and Giant Caterpies! Man, Alex seems to be a sissy. XD

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Okay! But seriously, Good Chapter! Heh, Magikarps and Giant Caterpies! Man, Alex seems to be a sissy. XD

Yup, underappreciated Pokemon will be everywhere, and there are no Pokedexes... Take that how you will. ;P

So, I can check Dunsparce off, Caterpie, Magikarp... ;)

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
Just went through and read this in about 20 minutes. This is an AMAZING FanFic! If you improve on a few things, such as not making random comments, almost like footnotes, in the text, you might write the next Adventure Of Adventureness!. The last chapter had me gasping in laughter, which is awkward because i'm at school right now. So, love your fanfic!

Shymain

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Just went through and read this in about 20 minutes. This is an AMAZING FanFic! If you improve on a few things, such as not making random comments, almost like footnotes, in the text, you might write the next Adventure Of Adventureness!.

-_- What exactly do you mean by random comments, exactly? If you mean something like (for example) when the boy yelled "WE NEED LIFE ALERT", it's a reference to the Life Alert commercial (the person falls and says 'Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!') If not, then I'm kind-of clueless. -_- And thanks, although I don't know if this could be the next AoA, even though I've only read the first couple of chapters. o_o

EDIT: Oh, I see what you mean now. Like with the random "7 ate 9" thing? I will try to limit them, but there will probably still be some. But I'll try not to do more than 1 every 2-3 chapters or so, probably less. ;)

The last chapter had me gasping in laughter, which is awkward because i'm at school right now. So, love your fanfic!

Shymain

That's so nice of you! I'm glad you like it! Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it! ;)

Also, guys, I'm REALLY sorry, but I will do my best to get another chapter or two (maybe even three) out, but then I have EOCs (kind of like SATs for middle schoolers) in every subject I take (9 subjects) which are somewhere around 1/5 of our final grade, so after a few more chapters, this fic may take a break for a week or so, since I'll have next to nothing as far as writing time goes. :(

BUT, the good news is that this fic will *hopefully* catch up this summer, because I'll be home... all day long... just my sister and dad... for two whole months... Well, I do have some plans, but I'll have plenty of writing time! ;)

So, thanks for reading, glad you all are enjoying this! ;)

Last edited:

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
well, I'm officially caught up. you, ma'am, have quite the funny fic. and it's pretty impressive, considering that you're only sixth grade (meaning you're, like, 12) and you have good vocabulary. you know a comedy fic is good when you try hard not to laugh and you ending up laughing anyway because something funny just happened.

my main issue (very small) with this chapter is that not much happened in terms of story progression. I'll admit I'm not a comedy genre writer (because I'm not funny), but I would suggest that each chapter has progression. all that really happened in this chapter is “the legend of Magikarp", random Pokémon attacking, and some random jokes (e.g. Life Alert). a good example of story progression was when the 3 Mods were headed to Kanto, because that's important for the plot

but other than that, I think you're doing a good job. I'm officially subscribed to it. and take your time with the next chapter; school is important. best of luck with everything

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
well, I'm officially caught up. you, ma'am, have quite the funny fic. and it's pretty impressive, considering that you're only sixth grade (meaning you're, like, 12) and you have good vocabulary. you know a comedy fic is good when you try hard not to laugh and you ending up laughing anyway because something funny just happened.

my main issue (very small) with this chapter is that not much happened in terms of story progression. I'll admit I'm not a comedy genre writer (because I'm not funny), but I would suggest that each chapter has progression. all that really happened in this chapter is “the legend of Magikarp", random Pokémon attacking, and some random jokes (e.g. Life Alert). a good example of story progression was when the 3 Mods were headed to Kanto, because that's important for the plot

but other than that, I think you're doing a good job. I'm officially subscribed to it. and take your time with the next chapter; school is important. best of luck with everything

Thank you very much, I appreciate the comment. And yes, I am 12 ;)

Thanks for the suggestion, although there are some chapters that aren't meant to have much progression, and this was one of them. I think it's good to have a "filler" chapter in there once in awhile because it helps with getting some comedy in. The next couple of chapters should hopefully have plenty of progression, and it should even out. :)

PM List?

So very funny! Please add me to the PM list if ya got the time, OK?! Mwahaahahahaha!

Of course! Thanks, I'll be sure to add you ;)

Last edited:

aswertyuiol

Cold turkey.
Oh, you're twelve? I'm eleven :) But I'm British so I'm in Year Seven.. Sixth Grade is twelve years of age? Hmm... America is so very confusing.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Oh, you're twelve? I'm eleven :) But I'm British so I'm in Year Seven.. Sixth Grade is twelve years of age? Hmm... America is so very confusing.

I'm sure a lot of Americans would say that about (insert what part of Europe you're in here) as well. :3 Not meaning any offense, of course.

Update: I've only taken one out of seven or so of my finals, but within the next two weeks or so, I should be rid of these stupid tests. :D Until next year that is -_- So the next chapter might still be a little while, and it doesn't help that I'm having Writer's Block. -_-

aswertyuiol

Cold turkey.
I'm sure a lot of Americans would say that about (insert what part of Europe you're in here) as well. :3 Not meaning any offense, of course.

Update: I've only taken one out of seven or so of my finals, but within the next two weeks or so, I should be rid of these stupid tests. :D Until next year that is -_- So the next chapter might still be a little while, and it doesn't help that I'm having Writer's Block. -_-

No offence taken. Yay, new chapter in two to three weeks! Lol ;) Are the tests you're doing the transfer exams? (Exams that decide what sets you go into for secondary school/high school.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
No offence taken. Yay, new chapter in two to three weeks! Lol ;) Are the tests you're doing the transfer exams? (Exams that decide what sets you go into for secondary school/high school.

Well, yes and no; If I fail them, I don't move onto the next grade, but the grade I get decides if I'm in advanced/intensive/regular classes for that subject.

I'm ALMOST done with the Chapter, and will *hopefully* have it up tonight or tomorrow! :D

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Chapter Six-A B Rocking Mirakle In a Miror: A Family of B’s

“Last time on… Whatever we’re calling this fanfiction, Dizzy, Grovyle and Alex went to Viridian Forest. Then the All-Powerful, amazing, superbly awesome Grovyle yelled the most hilarious statement in the whole entire universe, which was-“

“Grovyle, remind me to never let you do the ‘Last time on HTSS…’, okay?” Dizzy interrupts. Grovyle crossed her arms and ‘hmph’ed’, but allowed Dizzy to take over nonetheless. Dizzy cleared her throat before speaking.

“Hello, welcome back to How to Save Serebii, or HTSS if you want to go by the official acronym. Anyways, last time on HTSS, Dizzy, Grovyle, and Alex traveled to Viridian Forest and met the giant Caterpie line. They all scattered when Grovyle yelled something very stupid that should never ever EVER be said because-“

“Dizzy, I think you just took this job so you could make fun of my humor, which is better than yours!”

“ALRIGHT, WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP ALREADY?!?” Alex yelled, snatching the microphone and finishing the introduction.

“Last time on HTSS, the trio was attacked by the-*gulp*- g-g-giant bugs of the C-C-Caterpie line. And in this Chapter-“

“Alex, you don’t tell them what’s about to happen; only what’s already happened, because it gives us a chance to be really funny,” Dizzy interjected.

“Whatever, shouldn’t we at least mention that the pencil magically transported us out of Viridian Forest?” Alex questioned.

“Well, the whole few people reading this just heard so that was pretty pointless,” Dizzy answered. “Let’s just start with the actual story, because we’re already up to a page on Microsoft Word.

“Holy crap, does talking really take up that much space?!” Grovyle exclaimed.

“Yes, so shut up,” Dizzy replied.

“Wait, so where are we?” Grovyle questioned. Dizzy facepalmed at her remark.

“Grovyle, we went over this before we started. We’re in Pewter City, okay?” Dizzy said, annoyed.

“Wait, we’re in Pewter City? So that means…” Alex said slowly. “OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! A GGGGGGGGGGYYYYYYYYMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he finished after seeing a poster on the side of the Pokémon Center that read

Come and take the Pokémon Gym Challenge! Defeat eight gym leaders and win eight badges to get your very own spot in the Pokémon League! Where’s the first leader, you ask? The very first gym leader just so happens to be…

PEWTER CITY’S VERY OWN B. ROCK!!!
Warning: Gym battles are only recommended for those of age ten or older. This is due to the fact that some gym leaders are potty mouths.*
*Pokémon League, Inc is not responsible for physical or mental damage done to Pokémon or your child.

Alex ran off in the direction of the gym, Dizzy and Grovyle trailing behind.

“What’s with all the stupid Pokémon? Don’t they tame them or something?” Bob asked.

“No you idiot, that’s why they’re called wild Pokémon! Drago replied, knocking him upside the head. The trio was traveling through Route 1, Rattata and Pidgey crossing their path an umpteen number of times.

“Well anyways, I would’ve thought Kanto at least had a decent sense of what looks good; untamed grass combined with pathways and short grass looks absolutely terrible!” Psy said. She had managed to find another pair of high heels inside the house they had stayed in overnight, and was now treading difficultly through the grass.

“Psy, your complaining doesn’t make it easier to find his trail,” Bob replied, being the only one who had worn walking shoes. They walked in silence for another minute or two when they reached Viridian City. They saw a boy arguing with the guards at the Pokémon league gate.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN’T GO?!” the boy yelled.

“You don’t have enough badges. You need at eight,” the taller of the guards said. He had a short brown mustache and a brown beard, but he also wore black glasses. The other guard was shorter than the ten-year-old boy, but wore the same glasses, which covered his single brow. He had a handlebar mustache (although it looked very fake, like it had been glued on).

“That’s a stupid rule! You shouldn’t need eight stinkin’ badges to go battle some trainers! I’ve already battled every single idiot in Viridian Forest, so my Charmander’s strong enough to beat anyone!” He said, releasing his fiery lizard. The moderators approached them, and they all stopped to turn and stare at their odd way of dressing. Nobody wore jumpsuits in Kanto those days, apparently. Then Drago had enough sense to pull the boy aside and ask him a very important question.

“Do you know who his person is?” She asked, holding up a picture that was conveniently unseen by everyone else.

“Yeah, I saw him the other day. He was with two other kids, a boy and a girl, and they were heading towards Viridian Forest.”

“Thank you, er-“ Drago said, unsure of his name.

“Name’s Blue. I’ll show you if you want.”

“That would be great, thank you,” she replied. The three moderators and Blue walked off, ignoring the crazy coffee man and the Dream Eating man.

Grovyle and Dizzy leaned against the side of Pewter City’s gym, panting like dogs. Alex, on the other hand, was practically bouncing off the walls with excitement, like a kid who had just ate a bucket of candy. Or, more precisely, a boy who was really excited about going and battling a gym leader. He tried to open the doors, but they wouldn’t open. Grovyle looked over and saw him pushing the door. She facepalmed and just pointed to the sign that said “pull”.

“Oh,” he said as he pulled it. The trio went in, and gasped. Unlike how you would expect, the gym was dyed in a rainbow tie die pattern. There was a disco floor and a mirror ball hung above in the middle of it. There were people dressed in a classic 70’s look dancing on smaller disco floors that made a sort-of path to the large one. Then, two people approached them. The taller one crazy purple glasses with little yellow wings on them, a starred yellow suit, white shoes and an afro that looked like a Pokeball. The smaller one was practically a mirror image of the other, except he looked as if he was trying to grow out an afro. They both sported a walk where they shook their hips and did the disco to the music playing. The older one spoke with a strong accent.

“Hell-oooooooo, childrens!! Fine day to let the music play, ain’t it? I’m Miror B, and this is my mini-me, Mirakle B! Are you here to challenge the leader of this here gym?” He said, emphasizing his words with freeze-dancing and posing, along with shaking his hips.

“Yes, we- Well, more specifically him,” Grovyle answered, pointing at Alex, who was gawking at the man.

“Welllllll, ho-ho-ho! Pitty that is, ‘cause the B Rock Man ain’t around right now. He’s off at some hoopla of a galla, dancing his little bee-hind off. So me and Mirakle here are runnin’ this show! You wanna have a lil’ dance off of our own? You got to have at least two Pokémon, ‘cause I can’t leave my descendant out ‘a the action, you know?”

“Crap, I only have one Pokémon!” Alex yelled, stamping his foot on the ground.

“I’ll do the dance off thingy with him!” Dizzy said, just as Miror B was about to say “oh well”.

“Well ho-ho-ho then! Follow me!” He responded, walking off down a hallway. A little ways down the hallway, they entered a room with a single dance floor, an HD TV, and a Wii. There was a copy of “Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond” lying to the side of the Wii under a pair of Wii Remotes.

“This is the dance off room! First, I’ll dance with my Pokémon on Lopunny’s Dance Inferno, the Mirakle will go. The girl’ll go after, and then you. So, let the music play! Go Ludico-lo!” Mirior B said, emphasizing the last syllable and throwing his Pokeball. The Mexican-looking Pokémon had a cheery grin, and obviously took walking lessons from his trainer. They each picked up a remote and began the game, vigorously shaking their hips and energetically copying the Lopunny on the screen. Miror B made a small mistake towards the end, and he looked devastated. His Ludicolo patted his back while he slouched, comforting him. They handed off their remotes to Mirakle, who released his Pokémon.

“Let the, erm, music start! Go Lotad!” He stumbled, releasing his little lily pad Pokémon. The little Pokémon held up one of its tiny blue feet, and Mirakle tried to wrap the wrist strap around it, but the poor Pokémon couldn’t even pick up the remote. Miror B sighed and put a hand on his forehead while Mirakle did a classic anime-style devastation fall. Alex and Dizzy just stared, but Grovyle wasn’t paying attention; she was having a thumb wrestle with herself. Before anything else happened, the door was thrust open.

“Boss! These here kids and their talking friend wanted to have a dance-off, and ho-ho-ho I wasn’t ‘bout to say no! Did you enjoy your vacation in Mt. Moon?” Miror B said to the man who had just walked in. The man looked like he had just taken a time warp from a 70’s Roller Rink; he wore roller blades, long socks that were baggy, bright purple skin-tight pants, a tie die shirt covered by a yellow jacket with a cape, and a bright purple feather boa that hung to his waist on both sides. He had a small afro that paled in comparison to Miror’s, and had bright purple glasses as well, although they were more like goggles in the shape than glasses.

“Miror, Mirale, thank you so much for keepin’ these persons entertained. I’ll take over now,” he said, turning off the power on the Wii. “Allow me to introduce myself. I’m-” he said as he flicked his cape backwards, “THE B. ROCK MAN!” He finished, striking a pose.

“What does the ‘B’ stand for?” Grovyle asked.

“BOSS OF BREAK DANCING!” he shouted. “Well, now, why don’t we all get out ‘a here and go have a good ol’ battle?”

“Sure, that’s what we came here to do in the first place anyways,” Dizzy said, shrugging. They all left the room and went back to the large one with multiple dance floors, where B Rock took his place on one side of the largest disco floor, and Alex stood on the other.

“Are you ready to battle?” he asked, taking off his glasses, which revealed…

… B Rock’s closed eyes!

“Yeah! Go Eevee!” Alex shouted, releasing his brown Pokémon.

“An Eevee? ‘Kay, go Geodude!” B Rock yelled, and the armed rock Pokémon was released. It was wearing a black jacket, black shades, and an afro.

“Eevee Tackle it!” Alex yelled, pointing. The brown Pokémon charged at the rock, slamming it. Geodude didn’t budge, but Eevee stumbled back, dizzy from the impact. B Rock didn’t waste time I taking advantage of the oppurnity.

“Geodude! Use Metronome with a classic disco twist!” B Rock yelled. The rock wagged its finger while dancing the disco. Then, it began to dance elegantly as petals floated around it. Without warning, the petals attacked when Geodude pointed at Eevee, and she was instantly knocked out.

“Was that your only Pokémon? I don’t see no more Pokeballs on your belt.” B Rock said, his rock still dancing to the music.

“Uh, er, um, erp…” Alex said. “No! My other Pokémon is, er, um, Grovyle!” he said, pointing at her. Grovyle’s eyes widened.

“Fine then, get her on the dance floor.”

“Grovyle! Get on the dance floor and use, um, whatever you can use!”

“What? I don’t battle; it’s not my thing,” she said, playing with her paws.

“Please???”

“No.”

“PLEASE??”

“I said no!”

“PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-“

“ALRIGHT I’LL BATTLE! JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!”

“Okay. Go Grovyle! Use um, Razor Leaf?” Alex commanded.

“Why don’t you just let me battle?” she said, readying her Leaf Blade. She then charged at the rock, who managed to gasp before losing consciousness.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Oh well, I still have Sudowoodo. Go!” he said, releasing the tree-like Pokémon. Before it could attack, Grovyle hit it with another Leaf Blade. The Sudowoodo seemed to have fainted, but stood up, shaking.

“Yeah! Thank Arceus for Sturdy! Now use Mimic and-“ He was cut off as a Magikarp hit him in the head. It spit a piece of paper out at him, and he read it.

Arceus has a message for you; QUIT SAYING HER NAME!! She is too busy to punish people because she is away in Johto and is traveling with a cowboy, a weirdo with red eyes, and another kid. Oh, by the way, this is Arceus’s best friend; THE UNIVERSE!

After reading the message, he passed out, and Sudowoodo mimicked him.

“YEAH! I BEAT B ROCK!!! THANK YOU GROVYLE!!” he shouted.

“Sure, whatever.” Miror and Mirakle rushed over to B Rock and gasped.

“OH MAH BROTHER FROM THE SAME MOTHER!! B ROCK, SPEAK TO ME!!” Miror B shouted.

“I’m fine, Miror; I just became one of the official Magikarp haters, that’s all.”

“Oh thank the good LORD that I don’t have to only have one brother now!” Miror shouted.

“Just give the kid his badge, Miror,” B Rock said, holding his head and glaring at the lifeless fish a few feet away.

“O-kaay do-kaaay!” he said, running to go and get a badge from the storage room. He came back out a little later. “From me and both my brothers, we give you this B badge.”

“Yeah! Wait, what does the ‘B’ stand for?”

“It stands for ‘Breakdancing’, which is our family name.”

“Ohmigosh. So you mean that B Rock is related to Miror and Mirakle B?!” Alex exclaimed.

“Oh-ho-ho yesiree, he is indeed! Now, my little brother Mirakle needs a good place to train his lil’ ol’ Lotad. Can he come with you on your journey?” Miror asked.

“Uh, sure, why not,” Dizzy answered. Grovyle piped up.

“Once again, thanks for asking about my opinion on the matter.”

“You’re welcome.” The now group of four exited the gym and were heading to the Pokémon Center, when they saw some police cars parked in front of the Museum. There was a great commotion going on.

“Let’s go check it out!” Dizzy said. They all nodded and ran off in the direction of the museum, unsure of what was awaiting them.

“I’m so glad we ditched those idiots when they went into that disco fiasco. They practically did our job of finding this place for us!” a pink winged unicorn said.

“Yeah, you got that right, Celestia!” a purple unicorn with wings replied.

“Of course I do Luna; I’m always right! Now let’s raid this place before those- Oh sh*t, those d*mn police are coming!” The largest pink one said. “RUN LIKE H*LL!!!”

Sorry it took forever to get out! I’ve been really busy with school, but hopefully you guys will enjoy!