• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How to Save Serebii (PG-13)

aswertyuiol

Cold turkey.
Lol, Miror B! Funny! Nice twist with-

*pause for dramatic effect*

Mirakle B joining the party! When I thought of Miror B's voice, I laughed my a*s off. Grovyle is so awesome. Seriously.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Lol, Miror B! Funny! Nice twist with-

Mirakle B joining the party! When I thought of Miror B's voice, I laughed my a*s off. Grovyle is so awesome. Seriously.

Lol :p Thanks, I was actually inspired to include Miror B and Mirakle B because of bobandbill's fic that I just started reading (The Retelling of Pokemon Colosseum). I've read only the first two chapters, but just like you, I laughed my... Wait, I'll be Miror B for a second here:

"I laughed my big boo-tay off." :p XD

Anyways, I'm glad you liked it. :D

Jorge565

Magikarp
Great chapter it is hilarious and lol now there are unicorns !!
XD anyways hope the next chapter doesn't take a long as thus one lol
But if it does take long it'll be worth it.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Great chapter it is hilarious and lol now there are unicorns !!
XD anyways hope the next chapter doesn't take a long as thus one lol
But if it does take long it'll be worth it.

I hope it doesn't take that long either >_< But I've already started working on it, so it shouldn't be as long of a wait. ;)
Glad you liked it!

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
NEW CHAPTER!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

“Last time on… Whatever we’re calling this fanfiction, Dizzy, Grovyle and Alex went to Viridian Forest. Then the All-Powerful, amazing, superbly awesome Grovyle yelled the most hilarious statement in the whole entire universe, which was-“

This sort off reminds me of the narrator from AoA

“OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! A GGGGGGGGGGYYYYYYYYMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

*Sigh* Alex and his Gym obsession... I think in the future he'll marry a Gym in the future :O

I'll never get tired of that :)

PEWTER CITY’S VERY OWN B. ROCK!!!
Warning: Gym battles are only recommended for those of age ten or older. This is due to the fact that some gym leaders are potty mouths.*
*Pokémon League, Inc is not responsible for physical or mental damage done to Pokémon or your child.

LOL

“Name’s Blue. I’ll show you if you want.”

Is he the rival from Pokemon Red/Green/Blue and Remake?

“Hell-oooooooo, childrens!! Fine day to let the music play, ain’t it? I’m Miror B, and this is my mini-me, Mirakle B! Are you here to challenge the leader of this here gym?”

OH MAH GUSSHERS! IS MIROR. B!!! Man, your fic is getting better and better! :D

“THE B. ROCK MAN!”

Is he as perverted as Brock himself? Also LOL

BOSS OF BREAK DANCING!

So, BOBD. Rock? :D

“Uh, er, um, erp…” Alex said. “No! My other Pokémon is, er, um, Grovyle!” he said, pointing at her. Grovyle’s eyes widened.

“Fine then, get her on the dance floor.”

“Grovyle! Get on the dance floor and use, um, whatever you can use!”

“What? I don’t battle; it’s not my thing,” she said, playing with her paws.

I wonder why everyone besides the protagonists, are not surprise to see a talking Grovyle? Oh well....

“Yeah! Thank Arceus for Sturdy! Now use Mimic and-“

Must be Sturdy from Gen V.

Arceus has a message for you; QUIT SAYING HER NAME!! She is too busy to punish people because she is away in Johto and is traveling with a cowboy, a weirdo with red eyes, and another kid. Oh, by the way, this is Arceus’s best friend; THE UNIVERSE!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LOL, Another reference to m- I mean someone's fic ;)

Say, shouldn't the Universe be Arceus's Son or Daughter or Something? I mean She did create the Universe. Oh well, Who says your best friend can't be your son/daughter/something!

“I’m so glad we ditched those idiots when they went into that disco fiasco. They practically did our job of finding this place for us!” a pink winged unicorn said.

“Yeah, you got that right, Celestia!” a purple unicorn with wings replied.

“Of course I do Luna; I’m always right! Now let’s raid this place before those- Oh sh*t, those d*mn police are coming!” The largest pink one said. “RUN LIKE H*LL!!!”

Celestia, Luna. What are you doing? ಠ_ಠ

Anyways, Great Chapter as always! OMG Mirakle. B is part of the No Longer Trio Now Quad of Pure Awesomeness!

Yeah... I haven't posted a new chapter for my fic, because I was busy with stuff. But oh well! Glad your back Dizzy!

So Dormant;429; signing off..

Sketchie

literally some guy
This fic is beautiful. If you die, or stop, or something tragic, I call dibs on taking over the fic.

“Are you ready to battle?” he asked, taking off his glasses, which revealed…

… B Rock’s closed eyes!

I am crying of joyness overload. And the geodude's 'fro. That was boss.

Personally, I think this is amazing. I absolutely love the randomness and this is original and funny, I love each chapter.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
NEW CHAPTER!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

This sort off reminds me of the narrator from AoA

In all honesty, I've read only the first two chapters of AoA >_< I have a lot of fics on my "To be read" list, and that (and its sequels) are on it. :p

*Sigh* Alex and his Gym obsession... I think in the future he'll marry a Gym in the future :O

So we have Grovyle + Donuts shipping, Alex + Gyms shipping... I'll go give Dizzy a crazy obsession in the next chapter. XD

I
'll never get tired of that :)

Good; you'll be seeing that a lot XD

I'm proud of this. :p Mainly because the games need a warning saying that animal training and fighting is DANGEROUS! XD

Is he the rival from Pokemon Red/Green/Blue and Remake?

Um, no he's more of the Johto gym leader before he became what he is. He'll have a LOT more action in later chapters, though. ;)

OH MAH GUSSHERS! IS MIROR. B!!! Man, your fic is getting better and better! :D

Lol, thanks. :) You will be seeing plenty of Miror B, trust me. ;)

Is he as perverted as Brock himself? Also LOL

??? Wait, what?

So, BOBD. Rock? :D

Yup, but he just goes by B Rock ;)

I wonder why everyone besides the protagonists, are not surprise to see a talking Grovyle? Oh well....

Kind-of addresses the talking Meowth thing I've always had as a child. When I first saw a Team Rockket episode (I think it was the Squirtle Squad one), when the people were freaking out at Jessie/James holding guns, I was yelling "WHY AREN'T YOU AT LEAST CURIOUS ABOUT THE TALKING MEOWTH?!?" That's what the majority of my younger childhood was like; yelling at TV shows XD

Must be Sturdy from Gen V.

Yes it is, because the B Rock Man is so cool that he imports Pokemon from Unova XD

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LOL, Another reference to m- I mean someone's fic ;)

Say, shouldn't the Universe be Arceus's Son or Daughter or Something? I mean She did create the Universe. Oh well, Who says your best friend can't be your son/daughter/something!

Hmm, I guess that does make more sense. I wasn't really considering the Pokedex info, considering Prof. Oak's an idiot XD

Celestia, Luna. What are you doing? ಠ_ಠ

They are robbing the museum to show Hasbro that people exist! XD

Anyways, Great Chapter as always! OMG Mirakle. B is part of the No Longer Trio Now Quad of Pure Awesomeness!

Yeah... I haven't posted a new chapter for my fic, because I was busy with stuff. But oh well! Glad your back Dizzy!

I'm glad you liked it ;)

This fic is beautiful. If you die, or stop, or something tragic, I call dibs on taking over the fic.

I am crying of joyness overload. And the geodude's 'fro. That was boss.

Consider the dibs yours! XD

That's my goal; to make people cry! JK, but I'm glad you liked it ;)

Personally, I think this is amazing. I absolutely love the randomness and this is original and funny, I love each chapter.

Thank you; PM list?

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Chapter Seven-WARNING: ARCEUS IS IN A BAD MOOD; MAGIKARP INCOMING!!!

Just saying, when you see UNEXPECTED in ALL CAPS, you might want to skip past the big block of italics if you don’t like cursing. It is censored to an extent (f*ck, etc), but let’s just say somebody is cranky. VERY cranky. >_<

Hello, this is your author speaking. I am taking over the introduction and would like to say that last time on HTSS, our trio traveled to the Pewter Gym, meeting Miror B, Mirale B, and B Rock, the disco dancing trio. Alex defeated B Rock, earning a badge, and Mirakle B decided to join the gang. The moderators tracking a certain someone down also met Blue, who says he would show them where-

“WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING? I TOLD YOU SPECIFICALLY TO NOT SAY WHO THEY ARE TRACKING DOWN!! You. Are. FFFFFFFIIIIIIIIRRRRRRREEEEEDDDDD!!!!!” Dizzy, The real author yelled. “And now we continue the actual fanfiction.”

Dizzy, Alex, Grovyle, and Mirakle B rushed up to the museum, which was surrounded by police.

“What in the name of disco is goin’ on up in here?” Mirakle asked one of the guards.

“There’s currently robbers inside of the museum, and we believe they are a part of Team Rocket.”

“That brings back memories…” Grovyle said longingly, gazing into space.

“Wait, what?” Dizzy asked, taken aback, “Did you just say that Team Rocket brings back memories, implying that YOU were a part of Team Rocket?!”

“Welcome, Sherlock Holmes, we’ve been expecting you. But that’s not what I said.”

“Well, then what did you say?

“Well, that’s what I said, but I was thinking about something else. I’ve never been a part of Team Rocket, although I would run that stupid Meowth out of a job if I were.” Alex seemed to be the only one still paying attention to the robbery; Mirakle B was talking to his Lotad.

“So, can we go inside and see?” He asked the officer.

“Uh, no, sorry. It’s dangerous in there.”

“Okay, is that why none of you guys are in there? Because you're all chickens?” Alex retorted. One of the officers had been listening in, and decided to make it apparent.

“OOH, BBBBUUUUUUUURRRRNNNN!!! You just got OWNED by this kid!”

“Shut up, Jared.”

“You can’t make me, Jared!” The first Jared replied.

“What are you two fighting about now?” Another officer asked, approaching.

“Chief Jared! We’re so sorry, we didn’t mean it!” The second Jared apologized.

“Wait, there’s three Jared’s on the police force?” Alex asked, astonished.

“No; there’s way more. There are two police forces in Kanto; the Jenny’s and the Jared’s. The girls in the family are named Jenny, and the boys are named Jared. And with the Nurse Joy’s, the boys-“

“Let me guess; they’re all named Jay and become doctors?”

“No, they all move to Unova and get acting jobs,” Chief Jared finished. (And there is yet another example of how weird Kanto is)

“Well, we have to go to Cerulean City to find the next gym, so bye!” Alex said, walking off. Mirakle, Dizzy, and Grovyle followed, with Lotad tripping over its own feet every few minutes. Then, when they were passing a building, a dark figure in the shadows appeared.

“Hey, you guys wanted to get in the museum, right?” It asked.

“Yes, we did. How would you know that? Are you a stalker?!?” Dizzy asked the darkness.

“Of sorts, yes I am. But I know a way into the museum. Follow that path, and then enter in the side door,” it said, a hand pointing to a patch of broken fence that lead to a small structure attached to the museum. After a few seconds, the hand lowered and the thing disappeared. The trio plus one shrugged and went ahead and followed the path, entering the small structure. Inside it was dark, and they were behind what was apparently the reception desk.

“Oh my lord, how are we supposed to get over this here counter and to the bigger part of the museum?” Mirarkle asked.

“Like this,” Grovyle answered, stepping onto the counter and then stepping on the other side. The others followed, and all four went looking around like CSI criminal minds detectives. After a minute or two, Dizzy finally heard the shouting from upstairs, and stated her observation to the others. They all followed her upstairs, where they found…

…All kinds of Pokémon relics scattered on the floor! The room was dark, although Sherlock and friends could tell that the room had been recently disturbed. They saw a light coming in from a room to their right, so they quietly snuck in and found…

…Three weird ponies breaking glass and searching through artifacts!

“What kind o’ Pokémon are THESE?!” Mirakle B asked, pointing at the three winged unicorns. They all turned at his voice and gasped.

“CELESTIA!! I told you NOT to use your stupid sun powers, but of course you wouldn’t listen to the little sister!” the purple one said, her dark mane flowing.

“Well, so-rry, but at least I knew where the museum was, unlike some other pony!” the largest one said.

“WOULD YOU TWO B*CTHES SHUT UP ALREADY!!! JUST IN CASE YOU COULDN’T TELL, THERE’S TWO NORMAL PEOPLE, A PLANT-CREATURE-THING, AND A CREATURE OF INDETERINATE SPECIES WHO JUST BUSTED IN ON US!!” the smaller pink one yelled.

“Oh, right. Luna, start the tune!” the large pink one called Celestia commanded the purple one.

“Are you calling me a plant CREATURE?!” Grovyle asked.

“Who d’ya think you callin’ a creature of indeterminate spe-cies?” Mirakle B asked, astonished.

“How DARE you call me NORMAL!!!” Dizzy shouted.

“Meh, I’m actually fine with being the only normal one here,” Alex said as an odd song began playing. The three winged unicorns assembled in a line and the light faded and focused on the purple one, who was standing on the far left.

“TO PROTECT THE WORD FROM EVIL DONUTS!!!” She screamed, pointing her horn towards the roof. Then a second light focused on the small pink one. She was on the right, and there was a large, dark space between the two of them.

“TO UNDERMINE ALL PONIES WITHIN OUR NATION!!!” She screamed, making the same pose as Luna.

“TO DENOUNCE THE EVILS OF TWINKIES AND LOLLIPOPS!!!”

“TO EXTEND OUR REACH TO THE SUN ABOVE!!!”

“LUNA!!!”

“CANENCE!!!”

“TEAM EQUESTRIA BLASTS OFF AT THE SPEED OF MAGIC!!!”

“SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO BE TURNED INTO A STRIPPER!!!”

“CELESTIA, THAT’S RIGHT!!!” The light flashed onto the middle pony, Celestia. “You know, we need to change this up a little bit so that I have more lines, don’t you think so Luna?” She hadn’t even bothered to notice the crazy looks from Dizzy, Alex, Grovyle, and even Lotad; Mirakle B just stared dancing as he said…

“Ooh boy, I l-oooove, this song!! It’s just so groo-vay that I gotta shake my boo-tay!”

“So anyways, we’re here to stop you and your threats of turning people into strippers!” Dizzy shouted, pointing her finger at the ponies.

“HA! You could never defeat us in a Pokémon battle!” Celestia declared confidently.

“Oh YEAH?! Well I beat B Rock! I can beat a bunch of stupid thieving ponies! And guess what! I am NOT. A. BRONY!!! TAKE THAT UNICORN-PEGASI-THINGIES!!!” Alex shouted, holding up a Pokeball. “Go Eevee!” Many shouts of ‘Go Insert-Pokémon-Here,’ were heard, the Pokémon being Squirtle, Dunparce, Lotad, Koffing, Sandshrew, and Arceus. Cadence, who had nicknamed her Beedrill Arceus, got exactly what she wasn’t expecting. A random, UNEXPECTED Magikarp came crashing through the museum’s roof and crushed the bee Pokémon, coughing up a note at the pony.

“Alright, that’s IT!!!!!! Quit saying my d*mn f*cking name, for *Insert ‘Arceus’ here* sake!!! You’re lucky it was just a f*cking Magikarp this time. Next time, I might feel like dragging a f*cking meteor out of space and making it sh*t all over your f*cking a*s, and then making it rub its own sh*t in your face! And then after you’re all f*cking embarrassed because a f*cking rock sh*tted all over your f*cking face, I will personally send you to f*cking h*ll, and let the f*cking devil burn your a*s in a f*cking puddle of gasoline! ”

“Arceus, you are such a pot-tay mouth!” Mirakle B said after reading the paper. “You sound just like Miror B on poker night!”

“Umm, anyways, why don’t we destroy these brats and get out of here?” Luna suggested.

“Right. Koffing, use Sludge on the Eevee!” Celestia shouted. The gas ball spit out toxins that burned the brown Pokémon, who cried out. She tried to shake it off, but it stuck to her fur.

“Lotad use your Water Gun on Ee-vee and get that dir-tay sludge off of it!” Mirakle B shouted. The little Mexican- like lily pad squirted a gentle stream of water at the furry, messy Pokémon, washing off the remainder of the sticky slime.

“Sandshrew use Sand Attack on Dunsparce!” Luna commanded. The little yellow mole Pokémon spit sound into the Dunsparce’s closed eyes, and the Pokémon just sat there as if nothing had happened.

“Dunsparce use Scary Face on Koffing!” Grovyle commanded her land snake. The Pokémon put on the most menacing and un-derpy face it could muster and stared at the gas ball. The purple gas was immobilized, and Eevee and Squirtle took the opportunity to attack it with a double Tackle, sending the Koffing flying. Then Mirakle and Dizzy commanded their Pokémon to soak the Sandshrew , but the Pokémon dodged.

“Dunsparce, Headbutt it with all of your derpy-ness!” Grovyle commanded. The little snake charged head-first at the shrew, and sent it crashing into a wall. Then Koffing made a reappearance and the fight was halted when everyone heard footsteps coming up stairs.

“Koffing, use your Smokescreen!” Celestia commanded. “Come on, let’s go.” The three princess ponies flew away just as Koffing put up a cloud of smoke. Everyone started Koffing- sorry, coughing, aand when the smoke cleared, the ponies and their Pokémon had disappeared (what a surprise). They all returned their Pokémon to their Pokeballs and left the museum, where they were bombarded by Jareds who were trying to keep away the reporters. They all just decided to sneak away from the police while they had a chance, and went towards a path that led to Route 3. Almost immediately, they were challenged to a battle by a girl wearing purple.

“Hey you! Battle me!” she said, pointing at Alex.

“No thanks, we just got done beating up a couple of idiot ponies and we’re busy trying to find some- OUCH!!!” He suddenly shrieked. It’s no wonder, because Grovyle had just murdered his foot with her’s.

“Don’t tell her about the agicmay encilspay!” She scolded him.

“What?”

“Pig Latin. Get used to it.”

“I don’t know what a pig is. Or what Latin is.”

“I HATE these stupid bugs!!!” Psy whined, stepping on yet another Weedle. “Are we almost out of this stupid forest yet?”

“No, we’re not even in it yet. Sometimes Viridian Forest gets overpopulated, so some of the bugs move out to live in Route 2, or fly away to the National Park in Johto. This is called the Butterfree Beedrill Migration,” Blue said, hardly noticing when he kicked a Metapod.

“Well, I remember in this one documentary about a kid named Ash released his Butterfree for the migration,” Bob cut in. Everyone looked at him strangely, even a Caterpie who was passing by. “What; there’s TV back at the HQ! Am I the only one who watches it?”

“Yes, Bob, yes you are.” Drago answered. Everyone was silent as they entered the forest, until someone broke it.

“OH MAH ARCEUS!!! IT’S A CUTE WITTLE PIKACHU!!!” Psy squealed like a little girl. A Magikarp fell from the sky, narrowly missing the sky. The very unexpected note in its mouth read a very nice message (WARNING: ARCEUS IS STILL MAD)

“FFFFFF******CCCCCKKKK YOU, WORLD!!!!! YOU ARE SO F*CKING LUCKY DEOXYS WOULDN’T LET ME HAVE A METEOR TO DESTROY THE F*CKING EARTH WITH!! SO, I’M REALLY MAD RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE I’VE ALREADY HAD TO YELL AT SOME IDIOTS WHO WERE IN A MUSEUM, AND EVERYBODY THINKS THAT JUST BECAUSE I’M A F*CKING LEGENDARY I HAVE A F*CKING EASY LIFE, BUT MY LIFE IS SO F*CKING HARD, SO WHY DOES EVERY F*CKING PERSON IN THE F*CKING WORLD WANT TO ANNOY THE SH*T OUT OF ME????”

“Arceus is such a potty mouth,” Psy said.

Hey, I warned you that this is PG-13, and that Arceus was mad today. Maybe her ‘potty mouth’ will get better. Or maybe not. :p

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
I don't understand why people assume that Arceus from my fic does not like people calling her name.

She doesn't seemed to mind people saying 'Thank Arceus' or 'Oh my Arceus' (But that's because she never heard them saying those stuff yet).

But then again, this is your fic. So it might be a different Arceus or the Universe doesn't like people calling his/her/it's mother name.

But all that aside.

ROFL

The Ponies are HILARIOUS!!!!

I really love the part where they threatened the main characters by turning them into strippers!

That's FUNNAH!

Yay! Dunsparce Action!

Mirakle B is truly Miror. B's mirror. LOL

Sketchie

literally some guy
I think the Universe just hates it when Arceus's name is said.

ERMAHGERSH.

“TO PROTECT THE WORD FROM EVIL DONUTS!!!”

“TO UNDERMINE ALL PONIES WITHIN OUR NATION!!!” She screamed, making the same pose as Luna.

“TO DENOUNCE THE EVILS OF TWINKIES AND LOLLIPOPS!!!”

“TO EXTEND OUR REACH TO THE SUN ABOVE!!!”

“LUNA!!!”

“CANENCE!!!”

“TEAM EQUESTRIA BLASTS OFF AT THE SPEED OF MAGIC!!!”

“SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO BE TURNED INTO A STRIPPER!!!”

“CELESTIA, THAT’S RIGHT!!!”

IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

"Dunsparce, Headbutt it with all of your derpy-ness!”

Yesh. Grovyle should name the dunsparce Derpy or Derpface or something like that. Because of this quote.

“How DARE you call me NORMAL!!!” Dizzy shouted.

So. This is me. This is my new catch phrase.

YOU ARE SO F*CKING LUCKY DEOXYS WOULDN’T LET ME HAVE A METEOR TO DESTROY THE F*CKING EARTH WITH!!

Oh, so THAT'S what you wanted that for. Good thing I said no... - Queen Hibiscus Puggies the 25th

So. Long story short... continue writing. Because this is hilarious. (By the way, the magic pencil has nothing to do with an Artist's Pencil, does it?)

Last edited:

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
I don't understand why people assume that Arceus from my fic does not like people calling her name.

She doesn't seemed to mind people saying 'Thank Arceus' or 'Oh my Arceus' (But that's because she never heard them saying those stuff yet).

But then again, this is your fic. So it might be a different Arceus or the Universe doesn't like people calling his/her/it's mother name.

But all that aside.

ROFL

The Ponies are HILARIOUS!!!!

I really love the part where they threatened the main characters by turning them into strippers!

That's FUNNAH!

Yay! Dunsparce Action!

Mirakle B is truly Miror. B's mirror. LOL

Lol, thanks; and maybe they all live in an alternate universe where Kanto people are governed by Arceus and another universe, and saying their name is a terrible thing. XD JK, but I'm glad you liked it. ;)

I think the Universe just hates it when Arceus's name is said.

ERMAHGERSH.

IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

Yesh. Grovyle should name the dunsparce Derpy or Derpface or something like that. Because of this quote.

So. This is me. This is my new catch phrase.

Oh, so THAT'S what you wanted that for. Good thing I said no... - Queen Hibiscus Puggies the 25th

So. Long story short... continue writing. Because this is hilarious. (By the way, the magic pencil has nothing to do with an Artist's Pencil, does it?)

Lol, Queen Hibiscus Puggies XD And it's a bit of a coincidence that like an hour after I finished writing the chapter, I went and read your fic. :p

I probably got some of the motto wrong because I was watching the third or fourth episode of Kanto Pokemon Anime and just made a parody of the lyrics from that. I seem to remember there being a "Prepare for trouble!; And make it double!" part...

Okay, you are officially the abnormal SketchQueen Boy-who-knows-Deoxys XD

*Laughing head off - 'Nuff said.*

Laughing is good for you! I'm glad you liked it :)

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
I really liked this chapter. I feel like this chapter showed the most writing skills. I was also impressed with the Pokémon battle. you did a job with it, which surprised me since your descriptions. were an issue. finally, what impresses me is the originality of your fic. you've managed to throw in some creative stuff (team rocket ponies, migration, the Jareds, etc.). basically, your satire skills are on point. overall, great job

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
I really liked this chapter. I feel like this chapter showed the most writing skills. I was also impressed with the Pokémon battle. you did a job with it, which surprised me since your descriptions. were an issue. finally, what impresses me is the originality of your fic. you've managed to throw in some creative stuff (team rocket ponies, migration, the Jareds, etc.). basically, your satire skills are on point. overall, great job

Wow, thank you, that's very nice of you to say. I just feel really honored, thank you. Would you like to be on the PM list?

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
Wow, thank you, that's very nice of you to say. I just feel really honored, thank you. Would you like to be on the PM list?

don't worry. I stalk my subscribed threads list all the time. but thanks for offering. and again, good job with the fic

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
don't worry. I stalk my subscribed threads list all the time. but thanks for offering. and again, good job with the fic

Thanks; to be honest, I think I click on the Settings option more than I do the actual forum pages -_- So you're not the only subscribed thread stalker! o_o

Also, I'm really, really sorry guys, but I have about a week or two which will basically be testing constantly, so I will have little to no time to write. :( But hopefully this summer I'll be able to catch up. I will try my best to get a new chapter up during testing time, but don't get your hopes up too high. Sorry!

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Chapter Eight: Whoop, Whoop Evolution Style!​

“Um, wait, what am I supposed to say again?” A man in a black suit asked.

“Read the script you idiot!” Dizzy yelled.

“Um, okay, I got this! Last time on How to Save Celebi, some pontoons went to rub on a musician… That’s just messed up!” the reporter yelled, dropping the script and staring at it.

“And this is why Grovyle told me not to hire anyone from Channel Six. Should’ve listened. Anyways, Last time on How To Save Serebii, some ponies robbed the Pewter museum, and there was a big showdown between Celestia, Luna, Canence, Mirakle B, Alex, Grovyle, and yours truly, ME! And now, back to How to Save Serebii, where we pick up on some moderators traveling through a forest, having such a wonderful time!”

“THESE. STUPID. BUGS. ARE. GOING. TO. DDDIIIIIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!”

“Calm down Psy, just ignore the bugs.”

“NEVER, DRAGO, NNNNNEEEEVVVVEEERRRR!!!!” Psy then proceeded to stomp around in her heels, startling the Caterpie and Weedle back into the bushes. As she was stomping, she fell in a pit, and when the other three went to see what happened, they also stupidly fell in the hole. As the mods and boy slid through a dark tunnel, they bumped into each other and weren’t exactly quiet. When they all fell in a mess at the bottom, they were amazed at what they saw.

“OH MAH ARCEUS!!! IT’S A BUNCH OF CUTE WITTLE PIKICHUS!!!” Psy screamed in a fangirl-like manner. She ran over to cuddle with them, but ended up with some singed hair. She collapsed as the other three watched, holding back laughter. Then, all four heard some odd music start.

“Is Miror B here or something?”

“No, it just me, Psy,” an odd voice said. Everyone looked at Psy weirdly because of the very odd, manly voice that had just spoken.

“Guys, I swear that wasn’t me!” And at that exact moment, a Magikarp hit her head. She didn’t bother reading the note inside of its mouth, and the others continued looking for the source of the voice.

“Hey, down here!” The four looked down, finding that a Pikachu had been talking. “I am Psy, from Korea. English hard to speak, how you do it?” The Pikachu asked.

“Wait, Psy as in the guy from Gangnam style?” Blue asked.

“Yes, that me. You know my dance?”

“OF COURSE I DO!!! Could you dance for me?”

“I been Pikachu for while now. It hard to dance, but I will try.”

“Wait, how exactly did you get turned into a Pikachu, Mr. Psy?” Drago asked. “No offence, Mod Psy.”

“I went to Bill for cruise ticket. He told me to do experiment with weird machine. I did, but turned into Pokémon. He went crazy and tried dissect me, but I ran. I found secret passage in Diglett Cave to Viridian Forest, and more Pikachu. Now… Play music!” He finished grandly, pointing to a Pikachu handling a radio.

*Pause so Pikachu can start the music*

*Pause for dramatic effect*

*Pause because of technical difficulties, please wait*

*Pause to play elevator music*

*Pause because Mr. Psy has to help turn on the radio*

*Pause because I feel like it*

*Pause to say the moral of all these pauses: Don’t trust Pikachu to operate a radio*

After many pauses, the Pikachu finally managed to start the song, and every Pikachu in the area started dancing, with Psy being the leader.

“Now for own adaptation of Gangnam Style.” He began dancing Gangnam Style as best he could with little stubby Pikachu limbs, and made up new lyrics for the occasion.

“SHOCK SHOCK PIKACHU STYLE!! SHOCK, SHOCK, SHOCK, SHOCK, SHOCK; SHOCK SHOCK PIKACHU STYLE!! EEEEYYYYY, SPARKY BABY! SHOCK, SHOCK, SHOCK, SHOCK, SHOCK; SHOCK SHOCK PIKACHU STYLE!” After the song was over, Blue was applauding very loudly, while the mods were grabbing his shirt collar and pulling him out of the hole.

“NOOOO!! I REFUSE TO LEAVE PSY!!!”

*Pause while Mod Psy begins to threaten Blue with colorful language and violence because of how wrong his last line sounded while Bob and Drago crack up laughing, and all the Pikachu watch intently.*

One of the younger Pikachu said something to his mother.

“Mommy, people are mean to each other. I don’t want to be a person. They suck.”

“Where did you learn that word?”

“The people.”

“Oh dear.”

Six ponies sat at a table in a bland secret room, discussing random Internet videos.

“Well, I think Justin Beiber is SO hot!” A purple unicorn said in a fan-girling tone.

“No, no, no, sister, 1 Direction is WAY better than a beaver!” A pink pony said in a tine not unlike the unicorn’s.

“One Direction is the WRONG DIRECTION!” the unicorn shot back.

“Who knew Just A Beaver was an idiotic Internet star?”

“BOTH OF YOU ARE WRONG!! TIM MCGRAW IS THE BEST!!” A yellow Pegasus with a pink mane and tail shouted, joining the argument. Then the three ponies sat and argued while the other three in the room sat and drank coffee. Three winged unicorns entered, and caught the others by surprise.

“ALL OF YOU SHUT THE F*CK UP!!! NOBODY CARES ABOUT BELIBERS, 1DERS, OR TIP MAH A*SERS!! SO SHUT. THE. F*CK. UP!!” the largest pink one screamed.

“Why are you so mad? You should smile! You successfully raided the museum after all, Celestia,” the optimistic pink one said.

“Pinkamena Diane Pie, we didn’t get success. Some idiots and a Grovyle drove us out before we could get anything valuable, unless you count this dusty pencil valuable,” Celestia replied, taking the pencil out of her pouch. She levitated it onto the table, dropping it in disappointment. The others were silent for awhile, until another unicorn walked in. His body was white and his mane and tail were a dark blue.

“There’s supposed to be valuable Moon Rocks or something like that in Mt. Moon, or somewhere like that, Celestia,” he said.

“Well, I guess we need to bring a team to Mt. Moon. Go Team Equestria! To Mt. Moon to mine some Moon Rocks, or something like that!” Celestia commanded. All the ponies (save for the male white unicorn) then walked out and flew away in hot air balloons, which were easily seen because of the pony-shaped balloons holding them up.

“Umm, are you going to battle me or what?”

“Hubba-wha-? Oh yeah, about that, we just snuck away from the police, and-“

“OH MAH-*pause because you think you know what’s coming*”

*pause because it WON”T be Arceus, that’s for sure*

*pause because I feel like it*

“pause because I feel like it 2; the asterisks strike back!*

“pause because I’m pretty sure you won’t expect what’s coming*

“-SWEET LOVER OF ALL THINGS RANDOM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FURRY SWISS CHEESE, UNICORNS, MR. FLUFFYPANTS, THE STATE OF ARKANSAS, RUBBER FUDGE, AND *pause to NOT insert Arceus here* ARCH OF THE ROMANS THAT LEADS TO THEIR ROADS WHICH WOULD TECHNICALLY MEAN THAT LEAD TO ROME BECAUSE ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME!!! YOU’RE ALL CRIMINALS!!!” The girl ran back to Pewter City, screaming bloody murder (literally). The three continued walking while Mirakle B danced his way alongside them.
“Mirakle B, can I ask you something?” Grovyle asked.

“What is it, my little leafy friend?” he replied, pausing his odd hip-shaking strut to just shaking them in place.

“Why do you always feel so compelled to dance?”

“Because, my greenest Grovyle, I gotta’ dance when there’s music goin’ on!”

“But there’s no music.”

“Oh-ho-ho, but there IS! You just gotta’ listen to the sounds of Mother Nature herself, and you won’t be able to resist those oh-so temptin’ urges to dance!”

“Hey you!” Dizzy and Alex were also listening in on Mirakle and Grovyle’s conversation, so they hadn’t realized the net-wielding man until he had shouted at them.

“I’m Ernie the bug catcher! Let’s-“ he was cut off by a stuttering voice coming from Alex.

“D-Did you s-say b-b-bug c-catcher?”

“Yeah, I got a whole belt-full of the little creepy crawlers! Now let’s battle, my bugs have been itching for one!” The bug catcher answered, taking a red and white Pokeball from his belt.

“U-uh, Mirakle B-B, y-you want t-to b-b-battle?”

“Well, the only Pokémon I got is Lotad, and he’s weak to Bug type moves. Why don’t you battle, Alex?”

“U-uh, n-no, I-I’ll p-p-pass, Mirakle.”

“Okay do-kay, then. Why not, my little friend? I thought your dream was to go to that Pokémon League.”

“Uh, I-I’m not b-b-big f-fan of b-b-bugs, that’s all,” he smiled a bit nervously and gave a slight chuckle.

“Umm, I’m glad to see you all are bonding, but my Pokémon need to battle, so if anyone feels like sending something out, then do it,” Ernie stated, impatient.

“Uh, yeah sure. Go Dunsparce!” Grovyle said, throwing the ball. It opened with a flash and returned itself to Grovyle’s paw, only the Dunsparce previously contained was before Grovyle, looking more derpy than ever.

“What the -“

“Oh please, Ernie, don’t say what starts with ‘F’ and ends with ‘uck’!” Mirakle shouted.

“ –Fire truck? How can a Grovyle own a Dunsparce?”

“’Cause Prof. Oak’s an idiot,” Grovyle repeated from Chapter Four.

“I feel a sense of Déjà vu, Grovyle,” Dizzy stated. “It’s almost like you’ve actually read this!”

“No, I think this is pretty new. And what do you want me to read, exactly?” Dizzy did a face-palm, and Alex curled up on the ground. Mirakle B just did his thing-Dancing-while his Lotad wandered around, mainly watching Dunsparce.

“Alright, there’s a Pokémon that has a Pokémon to battle me with, so let’s just do it already!” He threw a Pokeball, revealing the Weedle inside.

“Um, okay Dunsparce, use Tackle!” Dunsparce tilted its head and looked at Grovyle questioningly.

‘WHAT THE HELL, DUNSPARCE? YOU CAN’T EVEN USE TACKLE?! FINE, JUST USE ROLLOUT!”

“Weedle, use String Shot!” Ernie commanded. Weedle shot string from its mouth, entangling Dunsparce. Dunsparce began to wiggle and panic as more and more of the sticky thread wrapped around it, until it was practically a wriggling Egyptian mummy.

“Weedle, now use Poison Sting!” The Weedle shot some purple dart-like projectiles at the mummified land snake, and stuck to the thread.

“Oh my lord, Dunsparce looks like a porcupine!” Dizzy shouted, noticing the stingers dig themselves into the thread.

“Uh, Dizzy, what the heck is a porcupine?” Alex questioned. Before Dizzy could answer, however, there was bright flash coming from the battlefield. They turned and noticed it was Weedle.

“Oh my Arceus, my Weedle’s evolving!”

*pause because the Magikarp delivery service is out of order*

A note then fell from the sky, landing on Ernie’s head. It read:

Sorry, there was some crisis where stupid Game Freak gave out my clones at an event, so I had to use the rest of my Magikarp because they kept saying things like ‘Oh my Arceus, it’s Arceus!’ and ‘As Arceus as my witness…’, along with ‘What in the name of Arceus?’. Your Magikarp should arrive next chapter.

By the time he finished reading the note, Weedle had become a Kakuna. Ernie then focused back on the battle.

“Use Poison Sting again!” As Kakuna shot the stingers, there was a sudden wriggling of the mummy. Then it began to glow, much like Weedle had when it was evolving.

“OH MY LORD, YOUR DUNSPARCE IS EVOLVING! I HOPE ITS EVOLUTION CAN BE MY DANCING BU-DAY! I CAN FINALLY PERFORM MY DREAM DANCE: SYNCRONIZED BUTT-SHAKING!”

Longer than the others, but I still hope you enjoyed!

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??!!!!!!!!!!!

Dunsparce is evolving?!?!!?

How?!!