• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How well do you know the above member? (Rate 1 to 10)

keepitsimple

site of lies
10/10 would be you know them very well
1/10 is the lowest rating, meaning you don't know the above member at all.

Anything in between is also a valid rating. Try to leave a comment too so you're not just posting ratings.

Ascended Dialga

10/10

You are a very special friend of mine, on both Discord and Serebii.

Ascended Dialga

6/10

I've seen you a lot lately, but I've never taken the time to get to know you. And yes: Wolfaotic is awesome

Wego

WeCounting Stars
7/10

I think I know you pretty well we are in a lot of group chats. Even tho I dont have must to say and rarely talk.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
7/10^^

We haven't talked as much as maybe me and dialga or me and raichu or me and pokegirl but I feel i know her pretty well.

keepitsimple

site of lies
6/10 we've talked sometimes and you post in Face-Offs which is where I post like 90% of the time

Ascended Dialga

10/10

You’re cool to talk to as well!

Ascended Dialga

8/10

I've seen you a lot, and I've come to know you as a creative, anime-loving girl who is very bright for her age.^^