• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How well do you know the above member? (Rate 1 to 10)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
9/10. You are the #1 Korrina fangirl and have been one of my nicest friends in this forum. :)

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
7/10.

Your love of XY is rivaled only by Triox's with regards to Korrina.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. It's always Serena everywhere for you. :)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Knew you're a mod but didn't see you much apart from in the PAD Episode Discussion section, except for recently in the Games section.

Ascended Dialga

7/10

I see you a lot, especially in the Games forum.

xEryChan

Demon Child
9/10. I’ve seen you around quite often but I don't think we’ve ever actually talked so hey there :)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
9/10. Well needless to say that we've seen each other a lot in the Games section, sometimes in the PAD section and sometimes in the shipping section where you're a mod. :)

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
9/10. See you pretty much everywhere in this forum now-a-days.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
10/10. Well need I say more about how many times we have seen each other at this point? :) ;)