• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Will Ash Do In The League?

So, how will he do in the League?

• Top 16

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Top 8

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Top 4

Votes: 30 33.7%
  • Top 2

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • He will win

Votes: 27 30.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Well, given a couple of threads that are still open, I think posting this is okay. Where do you guys think Ash will place in the Kalos League?

I will put my chips on top 4 this time. He's been kinda the hero this Gen and I think he has at least an okay team despite poor type diversity.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I think he'll place in the top 8 and I think he will lose to Sawyer because it seems like it's being set up that way.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Top 4. Top 2 if the writers decide to throw the viewers a bone.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I want to see him win with greninja, but I have a strong feeling he's gonna be top 16. He has too many flying types

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I want to see him win with greninja, but I have a strong feeling he's gonna be top 16. He has too many flying types

Ignores all the other Pokemon he's got at Oak's.

Even then, his Sinnoh team had a bad Ice weakness and he came out top 4, because he had other Pokémon to deal with that.

They will make a callback to Kanto where Ash will finish top 16, just like Kanto.

Omfgwtqf the nostalgia

Ah character regression! Just what we needed.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Top 2 since he improves throughout every generation excluding BW, he will more than likely lose again but it should be against someone believable that is similar in skill level like a Paul or Tyson were,anything less than that is a big joke.

Red and Blue

They're setting up Sawyer to defeat Ash given all of his losses so far. So unless they have a pre league fight, Sawyer will win.

If not that, then he will come in at top two at best against some random trainer. Alain isn't an option for numerous reasons

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
They're setting up Sawyer to defeat Ash given all of his losses so far. So unless they have a pre league fight, Sawyer will win.

If not that, then he will come in at top two at best against some random trainer. Alain isn't an option for numerous reasons

Sawyer is more like Wally in the sense of he's a new trainer that gets progressively better each time you fight him, and is suppose to come close towards the end but falls short.

Navin

MALDREAD
If he doesn't win or doesn't lose to Alain...

...then Ash could lose in the finals to a Gen 7 trainer with a mix of old & new Pokémon. Someone like Harrison, except this time half his team is from Sun/Moon region.

That spurs Ash to head south (or whatever direction) directly to the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.