• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Will Hunter J Be Foiled?

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
I just can't think of any ending other than "Ooh, you brats! I'll be back!" and her running off into the abyss. How do you think Hunter J will be killed of...I mean....done in? I hope she is arrested, but that COULD be a bit of a stretch for a kids show...

Chimchartrainer07

I see this happening J wants revenge on Ash and attacks, then Ash after a long week of battling the crazy woman beats her and takes her Drapion for himself(he convinces it to join his team) and then J gets on her ship to get away but she has forgotten to restock her fuel supply and Crashes. Officer Jenny arrests her and gives Ash all of J's pokemon that she personally owned. The end.

latios reborn

No that won't happen. J is one of the more villianous villans in the anime. they won't make her just go away

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Now unless they have her go out with a really big bang I don't want them to get rid of her. We need a serious recurring villain ... badly.

Since the police force seems completely incompetent when it comes to dealing with a crisis it'll either be Ash stopping her narrowly (which is cliche' but possible) or ... another scenario based on something from the games that seems incredibly dark / cryptic. It's a very long legend but basically wraps up into the Pokemon themselves enacting revenge on the heartless human unless they repent and give up their weapon. Hunter J probably won't repent so you know where this is going ...

I hope she is arrested, but that COULD be a bit of a stretch for a kids show...

... buh? The villain usually gets arrested if they're not 'blasted off' like Team Rocket usually is or escape like Hunter J usually does. Butch and Cassidy got arrested a lot in the older days, and Ash and friends / Team Rocket got arrested in the first episode those two were in. Recently Hunter J's henchmen and clients have been arrested when they were caught.

thunderblade12

i dont think her getting arrested would be concieved as violent or mature..theyve done it before in the pokemon anime.

hopefully she will keep returning like team rocket but stay serious and not become a comic relief villan. if she ever make her a comic relief villan i want her aircraft to explode, killing her, her henchmen and all of her pokemon

PhotoFrame

The police will catch her and she will say " I would of got away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids".

MaskedManAbsolkid

I don't see Hunter J leaving for a while, but if she leaves, I'd imagine her being caught by the police.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Or she could get away, never to be seen again, like Brody.

mimefan

Banned
I think she'll disappear for 3 seasons steal Ash's Pikachu then sell Ash's Pikachu to Giovanni then she gets away.

Amaranth

Swag
They'll Trap Her In A Marshmallow/Toffee Then Pull Of Her Mask.

Then Que The Awe When They Find Out Its Ritchie Stalking Them, Dun Dun Dun!

That Or They'll Use The Magic Of A Plot Whole, I Can Just See J. The GS Ball And Jiggly All Stuck Down Said Hole /:

~Dragon_Master~

The Next Legend
I'd Love To See Team Rocket capture her, and have one of their 'Good Guy' Moments, Then they could try to steal J's Pokemon to even out 'The Scales Of Good and Bad'

Shiny pokemon lover

Shiny pokemon hunter
I think she just will disappear. But if she gets arrested, I don't think Ash will get her pokemon. They would be given to a pokemon center.
He never got that poacher's Fearow and Tyranitar eighter, remember?

JasonChu

PikaAsh:o
She got convince and went to been good or just get arrested for the last few episodes

pikakid

jirachi killer
i heard she is in the up coming movie giritana and the bouquet of the sky so maybe giritana murders her but more realistically team rocket will capture her and claim the reward

MLock47

I'd Love To See Team Rocket capture her, and have one of their 'Good Guy' Moments, Then they could try to steal J's Pokemon to even out 'The Scales Of Good and Bad'

i like that idea. but after they try to steal them, salamence hyper beams them to oblivion and they blast off... again.

thunderblade12

i dont think she will reappear outside of sinnoh because she wont purposerly try to follow ash..hes the one who always destroys her plans. about her pokemon, they will probably be released into the wild if hunter J is ever caught

i can see one of 3 things happening

1. hunter J gets a final episode at the end of sinnoh where she is arrested and a new villan take over for her in the next arc
2. hunter J is never seen again and falls into the abyss of the GS ball and ashs promise to all of the filler characters in kanto
3. hunter J finds some BS excuse to show up in the next region