• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How will it feel when Ash finnaly meets Giovanni

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeRhymeBeat

When the moment comes that Ash and Giovanni actually meet do you think there will be more then just a Hero meets evil man moment? I'm not saying he is Ash's dad at all. I'm just saying for a person that has swatted his plans for such a long time do you think a big impact will happen? I can see this happening before the Black and White series ends due to TR being so serious and the fact Giovanni is hiding in Unova according to the end of the Venipede episode

Janovy

Banned
Anti-climatic.

Everyone are expecting this big showdown and it won't happen causing everyone to complain. -.-

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Ash already met Giovanni in Mewtwo Returns.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
^ Yes, but they didn't battle, let alone really "talk". And of course, Giovanni forgot everything, so I don't think he remembers Ash.

I would really like for this meeting to be really great because they kept teasing us about this throughout the entire series. If nothing happens, I am going to be upset, of course, but it's possible they're saving this battle for the very end of Team Rocket. And who knows when that is going to happen, if it's in Best Wishes, or in another season. Either way, it's like the writers haven't had a clue what to do with this series since Johto outside of being an advertisement, so I'm not sure if I should look forward to this or not.

PokeRhymeBeat

Ash already met Giovanni in Mewtwo Returns.

But is that canon?

Shouldn't this be in spoilers?

Why? It is obvious it will happen before BW is over

^ Yes, but they didn't battle, let alone really "talk". And of course, Giovanni forgot everything, so I don't think he remembers Ash.

I would really like for this meeting to be really great because they kept teasing us about this throughout the entire series. If nothing happens, I am going to be upset, of course, but it's possible they're saving this battle for the very end of Team Rocket. And who knows when that is going to happen, if it's in Best Wishes, or in another season. Either way, it's like the writers haven't had a clue what to do with this series since Johto outside of being an advertisement, so I'm not sure if I should look forward to this or not.

I tohught AG was fun and DP was the best of them all tbh. BW seems to be all over the place though

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
No matter what happens, I'm betting this moment of Ash and Giovanni meeting won't be huge in our hopeful expectations. It would be fortunate enough to have Ash confront Giovanni, since there's little to no chance of seeing Ghetsis or N.

Cutty

Forever now
Giovanni is not a big villain anymore. So I bet he'd be made 'soft' by the writer.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
^ Yes, but they didn't battle, let alone really "talk".

[spoil]I don't think they'll do much battling or talking this time, either.

It looks like everything works in Team Rocket's favor in the first part, and then Iris, Cilian, Cynthia, and Larry have to bail him out in the second part.

Everyone who expects some big epic scene between Ash and Giovanni is bound to be disappointed. It's a two parter. 40 minutes. Ten minutes longer then your typical Pikachu Short.[/spoil]

But is that canon?

Yes.

BlueDragonfangirl

I'm looking forward to it due to the newer trailers of it but yah I can see being let down just a bit. As it is, this arc is only two episodes I think it should be longer and that they deserve a better conclusion than that but still looks pretty cool dispite that.

Janovy

Banned
Last edited by a moderator:

xJeffx

Looking back at the previous seasons where Ash meet Cyrus, Archie, and Maxie. I don't think Ash would have a major battle with Giovanni.

Arceusgamer14

This isn't the first time Ash encountered Giovonni
But this will finally be the final battle between Ash and Giovonni, and Ash wins using his friendship between human and Pokemon to kill Giovonni and his lust for Power.
And don't you guys think about Giovonni is Ash's Father! We know it's not true and not going to happen. It's too much of a cliche of Darth Vader is Luke's Father. And Pokemon is not Star Wars.

Foxyvulpixie

thug life
How can Giovanni be Ash's father? Ash has black hair and both Delia and Giovanni have brown hair ._.
If Ash ever met him I don't think it would be that great as any of us hoped it would be ;_;

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Any significant encounter/confrontation between Ash and Giovanni probably won't happen until the end of the series.

Either way, it's like the writers haven't had a clue what to do with this series since Johto outside of being an advertisement, so I'm not sure if I should look forward to this or not.

Did they ever? Not much really changed after Johto, with the exception of getting rid of several characters, and all of Ash's Pokemon except Pikachu.

PokeRhymeBeat

How can Giovanni be Ash's father? Ash has black hair and both Delia and Giovanni have brown hair ._.
If Ash ever met him I don't think it would be that great as any of us hoped it would be ;_;

One could have dyed their hair XD. also its not that strange to have different hair from your parents. Not saying he is Ash's dad though. XD

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I won't feel anything really. Them meeting needed to happen long ago. The only reason why I think some people will cause a panic attack is because they think he is some relative towards Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.