• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How will the Diamond & Pearl Remakes Impact the Pokemon (2019) Anime?

KibaLG8

With the Presentation, Diamond & Pearl Remakes have been announced, just like with the HGSS promotion that occurred in the 3rd year of the Diamond & Pearl Series, how will these new games impact the current anime???

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Dawn will return, 100%! There’s 2 different games where the character is based on her, I can see her returning, Piplup and Quilava both in her team to promote the new games

KirliaToon50

I'm hyped for Project Mew.
Another "impact the anime!" thread in PAD! How many times have we not done this already with each game since the early 2010's!
Yeah... seriously. They should have asked that for Pokemon Black and White Remake in few years and they will be annoyed.

Red and Blue

So how are they going to treat the feudal Sinnoh game? Maybe that could be the focus of the next film

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Dawn will return, 100%! There’s 2 different games where the character is based on her, I can see her returning, Piplup and Quilava both in her team to promote the new games
I don't see that unless Gou becomes a coordinator for some reason.

mehmeh1

Give up on yourself and you give up on the world
I could see Paul, Dawn, and/or Cynthia returning now, and maybe a DD-length Sinnoh arc (maybe a time travel one? would be pretty interesting, though I feel that if we get a Legends Arceus adaptation it'll be a movie)