• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How will the Diamond & Pearl Remakes Impact the Pokemon (2019) Anime?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
All I know is that Quilava better come back. Please writers, I will forgive Sobble if you bring my boy back <3!!!
Dawn returns with Quilava while Ash's is completely forgotten

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Which should only happen if he uses his reserves because even beating an elite 4 member with his current team would be unbelievable.
I mean I doubt that would happen at this point, probably should accept the fact it's probably gonna be his JN team winning. With some more development I won't really mind it that much considering he has to beat Leon in the end and it's his Journeys Mons series, not his reserves

charinija

Pokemon Master
I think Ash's Infernape will return.

Whether Ash Piplup catches it or not, Infernape is one of Ash's most powerful and special pokemon.

With the dp remake, the only thing I'm sure is that Infernape will return.

But my wish is for Gible to come back.

Gible is wasted not evolving.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I mean I doubt that would happen at this point, probably should accept the fact it's probably gonna be his JN team winning. With some more development I won't really mind it that much considering he has to beat Leon in the end and it's his Journeys Mons series, not his reserves
That wouldn't make any sense except Lucario(said few times why). But Pokemon doesn't have best writing( sometimes it is good), so that could happen. I just hope it is not DBS level of writing). Still there is high chance of Oak's reserves debuting because of all those happenings so I would rather take reserves vs E4,Leon then Ash's current team. Also there is high chance that Ash could use only Pikachu and/or Lucario against them judging how usually PWCs are 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2.

Morax

King of heroes
That wouldn't make any sense except Lucario(said few times why). But Pokemon doesn't have best writing( sometimes it is good), so that could happen. I just hope it is not DBS level of writing). Still there is high chance of Oak's reserves debuting because of all those happenings so I would rather take reserves vs E4,Leon then Ash's current team. Also there is high chance that Ash could use only Pikachu and/or Lucario against them judging how usually PWCs are 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2.
He could use his reserves against other champions ( if they are in the master class) like sinnoh team for cynthia or unova team for alder. That way each and every pokemon gets the spotlight.

Now the only problem is those 36 tauros...

Jeal

Which should only happen if he uses his reserves because even beating an elite 4 member with his current team would be unbelievable.
If Go can catch any pokémon and become a good battler without working for it, so Ash can beat anyone with his current team. I just don't care anymore.

It's hilarious how DatsRight wouldn't shut up about Serena suddenly becoming a good battler at the end of the series (if we can call "that" good battling), but surprisingly he doesn't say anything about Go's abilities.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
If Go can catch any pokémon and become a good battler without working for it, so Ash can beat anyone with his current team. I just don't care anymore.

It's hilarious how DatsRight wouldn't shut up about Serena suddenly becoming a good battler at the end of the series (if we can call "that" good battling), but surprisingly he doesn't say anything about Go's abilities.
Touche

Morax

King of heroes
It's hilarious how DatsRight wouldn't shut up about Serena suddenly becoming a good battler at the end of the series (if we can call "that" good battling), but surprisingly he doesn't say anything about Go's abilities
Apparently plot armor can be disregarded if the character does "humane" stuff like laundry and babysitting.