• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How will the Diamond & Pearl Remakes Impact the Pokemon (2019) Anime?

BobbbidyBob

How will DP impact this show?!

As if.

The only way I can see it “impacting”, is by adding even more fillers. Lol

Jeal

Apparently plot armor can be disregarded if the character does "humane" stuff like laundry and babysitting.
The thing is: Go doesn't even do those things either. But you aren't gonna see DatsRight complaining nonstop about his godlike abilities. Maybe because he is not a girl. Maybe boys can have plot armor.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
The thing is: Go doesn't even do those things either. But you aren't gonna see DatsRight complaining nonstop about his godlike abilities. Maybe because he is not a girl. Maybe boys can have plot armor.
Can you stop bringing him into your arguments lmao, he's living rent free in your head. Imagine complaining about someone because they aren't criticising something, get a life

Jeal

Can you stop bringing him into your arguments lmao, he's living rent free in your head. Imagine complaining about someone because they aren't criticising something, get a life
I will bring into my arguments anyone I want whenever I want. He brought up the subject of the girls having plot armor and getting good in battling without deserving it in EVERY SINGLE THREAD(For real, every single thread), but when we have a boy who is good at everything without making any effort, do we not see him complaining even once? Just because he is a boy? Double standards much?

I am exposing his BS. I have every right to criticize this, because he made countless threads go out of the main topic to complain about it when it was with the girls, but now that it's a boy it is no longer a problem. And Go does it a thousand times worse than any girl he's ever complained about.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I will bring into my arguments anyone I want whenever I want. He brought up the subject of the girls having plot armor and getting good in battling without deserving it in EVERY SINGLE THREAD(For real, every single thread), but when we have a boy who is good at everything without making any effort, do we not see him complaining even once? Just because he is a boy? Double standards much?

I am exposing his BS. I have every right to criticize this, because he made countless threads go out of the main topic to complain about it when it was with the girls, but now that it's a boy it is no longer a problem. And Go does it a thousand times worse than any girl he's ever complained about.
Lmao, he didn't say it for girls, he meant it for one character specifically which is in a different context to Goh, so him not saying anything about Goh doesn't mean he has a sexist mindset like youre implying. If you're exposing any bs, it's your own

Jeal

Lmao, he didn't say it for girls, he meant it for one character specifically which is in a different context to Goh, so him not saying anything about Goh doesn't mean he has a sexist mindset like youre implying. If you're exposing any bs, it's your own
Yes, he said it for girls. The core of his posts always was "boys need to work to be strong, but girls get boosts through plot armor".

Why is Go in a different context? He is a rookie, doesn't train his pokémon(because he can catch pokémon without even battling), but even so he is strong enough. DatsRight criticized Serena for being able to dodge and block attacks. Cinderace took hits from Mewtwo man. Mewtwo!!!!

No, I am exposing his BS.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

BobbbidyBob

Sooo.....if Goh is catching Pokémon to get to mew......isn’t he using them as a means to an end? Like tools for something?

ShadowForce720

Sooo.....if Goh is catching Pokémon to get to mew......isn’t he using them as a means to an end? Like tools for something?
No, and it has been shown that he does care about his Pokémon, and he has specifically clarified that catching Pokémon helps him and allows him to understand the Pokémon.

So basically how it relates to Mew is that if Goh is able to understand all the other Pokémon it will help him understand Mew.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

Don't be weird about this

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
No, and it has been shown that he does care about his Pokémon, and he has specifically clarified that catching Pokémon helps him and allows him to understand the Pokémon.

So basically how it relates to Mew is that if Goh is able to understand all the other Pokémon it will help him understand Mew.
Tbf it would be better if they actually show him trying to bond and understand his pokemon more often.

He does something with one of his pokemon that isn’t cinderace or sobble once in a blue moon, but as a result of his mass catching they do feel forgotten most of the time.

Even with scyther last week it kinda came off as ‘oh yeah i kinda forgot about you for a bit’.

Rune Knight

The sad thing is that this actually has a chance to happen.
I forgot to mention that after we will go back to focusing on Kanto.

Kanto takes priority over everything.

Kanto is important to the franchise.

Kanto is life itself.

Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto.

Did I mention that Kanto is important?

Morax

King of heroes
I forgot to mention that after we will go back to focusing on Kanto.

Kanto takes priority over everything.

Kanto is important to the franchise.

Kanto is life itself.

Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto, Kanto.

Did I mention that Kanto is important?
You forgot a kanto there

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Yes, he said it for girls. The core of his posts always was "boys need to work to be strong, but girls get boosts through plot armor".

Why is Go in a different context? He is a rookie, doesn't train his pokémon(because he can catch pokémon without even battling), but even so he is strong enough. DatsRight criticized Serena for being able to dodge and block attacks. Cinderace took hits from Mewtwo man. Mewtwo!!!!

No, I am exposing his BS.
Jesus Christ you're obsessed

Ig the Main difference between Goh and Serena is that Goh is ACTUALLY SHOWN to be developing in battles? Serena always either lost or never finished her battles, showed no interest or development in battling and yet in the end was able to match ash a bit
Goh meanwhile got thrashed in his first battling episode, tried to swear off battles but then saw they are actually fun and has slowly been battling more and more in the series and has shown to get victories?
Get over urself and leave the user alone for not criticising Goh when literally its totally diff contexts.