• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How will the Diamond & Pearl Remakes Impact the Pokemon (2019) Anime?

kickachu

Momentai!
If Cynthia is already part of the Master Class it means she lost to Leon at some point. So I think people could handle her losing offscreen
But what's the point if not on screen more fun

Leonhart

Imagineer
Here's something that just hit me I'd like to see...

Ash: Hey Cynthia, guess what? I'm a Champion now too!
Cynthia: :oops:
Satoshi doesn't strike me as the type of person who'd brag about that. I don't think Shirona would be surprised anyway considering that she always seemed to think highly of Satoshi as a trainer, so she probably expected great things from him especially after she witnessed his Shinou League battles.

Applecorp

Maybe Dawn will make a comeback? Or Paul since he was real popular from what I remember. Cynthia feels like a shoe in because everyone and their pets love that girl. :D I hope Barry comes back too.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Probably Lucario will get a focus about the homeland.
Needs to exist first. Vanished since 53 and vanished from relevancy since 48 lulz.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Wow more focus for Ash's Lucario? Hasn't his jackal had enough of that? I'd rather see Riley return with his own Lucario.
TBH, we didn't see him for a long time, last time I remember him having some focus was Suicune episode which was like 2 months ago.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Wow more focus for Ash's Lucario? Hasn't his jackal had enough of that? I'd rather see Riley return with his own Lucario.
I want to see Gen again as well. Not that he was my favorite Shinou character per se, but he seemed popular enough to warrant a comeback especially now that Satoshi has his own Lucario.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
I hope to see Dawn saying she won a GF. It doesn’t make any sense why they stunt past characters growth since they aren’t traveling with Ash anymore anyway and Dawn could win and keep competing in other regions anyway. We’ve had Solidad win the Kanto one and still continued on in Johto