1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

How will the last episode of the series play out?

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Ryan7437, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan7437

Ryan7437 Banned

What is your theory on what will happen?

2. Bariokie

Bariokie rock dog

Ash will be the champion and battles with his dad or something like that.

Or maybe.... The coma theory....
    (search on youtube: pokemon coma theory) It will change your mind about pokemon.

3. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Ash's 11th birthday.

4. moneylesswario

moneylesswario Shudo's Powerhouses

With Ash losing whatever league he's on, and him going on more adventures (that we won't see). That is, if it even ends (or even gets a proper ending if it just somehow HAS to end).

Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
  5. Pretty much.

He's already had one, yet he's still 10. XD.

6. sandy ketchum

sandy ketchum Well-Known Member

Ash wins the league. a big party at ashs house. the end

7. That sounds like a good ending to me. It's plausible.

8. Spin Attaxx

Spin Attaxx 2012-2013

> implying animé will ever end

9. Yeah, getting our hopes up. XD.

10. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

Of Best Wishes, or the entire show?

11. moneylesswario

moneylesswario Shudo's Powerhouses

The entire show.

12. ChaosMage

ChaosMage Izit cuz I is black?

Ho-oh will very likely be involved. It largely depends on whether the show will end suddenly or gradually, as the end of a saga is often rushed and we don't know how much warning the writers will have for wrapping up the whole series.

13. Haunter ゴースト

In that case, I really want:

-Ash to have become Champion/Pokemon Master.
    -Full reunion of Ash's Pokemon.
    -Full reunion of Ash's travelling companions.
    -(If Ho-oh continues to make appearances in every saga (flashback in DP)) I want to see Ho-oh come forth to Ash and an explanation as to why it kept appearing.
    -Team Rocket to finally stop what they do, apologise to Ash and follow their own dreams. Meowth possibly join Ash's Team.

14. Rohanator

Rohanator Well-Known Member

It will end on Ash going on onto a new journey, whether he's become a Pokemon master or not. Anything else would be an out of character ending for Ash. Thing is, he's not one to settle down even he's declared a Pokemon master, just like when he was offered a job as a Frontier Brain. He'll always want to see new things and meet new people and Pokemon. So really, the way things go on one region will have no effect on his actions in the long run, whether he returns victorious or not.

That's how I see it. Him walking into the sunset with Pikachu leaving Pallet town once again. And I bet that once we have a new main character I'll be hoping I could be watching his journey instead lol.

It'll be similar to Goku in Dbz. Just continuing on doing his thing. :]

15. PokeMaster366

PokeMaster366 Well-Known Member

This is something that I really don't like to think about (if only for my own health). There would be too many unexplained plotholes.

16. Bariokie

Bariokie rock dog

Well okay then . The coma theory ( see second post) will not happen..

17. Janovy

Janovy Banned

Ash wins the league but learns that he has to become even stronger if he wants to become a Pokémon Master so he continues his never-ending adventure with Pikachu. As he runs off towards a new adventure, Ho-Oh flies across the sky just like it did back when Ash first started his adventure.

Oh, and we also get a flashback of Ash's friends and their past adventures.

THE END.

And then we get a sequel series with a new protagonist. *fingers crossed*

Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
  18. Haunter ゴースト

NO.

NO.

Yugioh 5Ds, Beyblade Metal Fusion, Digmion Frontier/Data Sqaud/Xros Wars.... none of those ever compared to the original series of each show respectively.

The only way i'd accept a new Pokemon Series is if it's COMPLETELY revamped and turned into a much more mature show, preferably how the B2W2 Trailer was animated. All of the other shows stayed the same aside from a new protagonist (beyblade MF debatedly) and cast which didn't work.

19. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Bunhead

The series will never end, it'll most likely just get cancelled in the middle of a series with no one getting any kind of closure.

20. Janovy

Janovy Banned

Lol, this kind of series can never simply get cancelled.

If Pokémon anime is to end one day, I'm sure we'll get a closure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.