• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How will the last episode of the series play out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bariokie

rock dog
What would happen if Sotoshi Tajiri or Masuda would die...

Haunter ゴースト

If Pokémon anime is to end one day, I'm sure we'll get a closure.

It'll be hard to give the show proper closure because of it being split into different series with different main characters switching time to time.

Myself and almost every other fan's ideal closure is for a reunion again, but even if it does happen there is bound to be a tonne of disappointing things happen in it.

Janovy

Banned
It'll be hard to give the show proper closure because of it being split into different series with different main characters switching time to time.

Myself and almost every other fan's ideal closure is for a reunion again, but even if it does happen there is bound to be a tonne of disappointing things happen in it.
That's why I'm not hoping for much.

Ideal closure for me would be what I already posted.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
That's why I'm not hoping for much.

Ideal closure for me would be what I already posted.

And what closure would that be being that they waisted alot of time with barely doing things properly for all the characters in this series?

Janovy

Banned
And what closure would that be being that they waisted alot of time with barely doing things properly for all the characters in this series?
I'm just saying with what I'd be satisfied.

Naturally, I wouldn't mind a small reunion or small inserts to show us how other characters are progressing, though I wouldn't bet on it.

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
IT WILL NEVER END SO DON'T TALK ABOUT IT! Never! lol jk but really it like can't end....I hope not....it probably wont end as long as new generations are being made, though.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Hopefully everyone says their good byes. Iris goes for training with Drayden and Cilan goes off to whereever Burgundy goes. Hoepfully somewhere opposite of where Ash goes.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ash wakes up from a dream effectively super trolling the fans one last time lol.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I think it will end like this.

Ash will lose again for the unknown time at the league. He heads back to Kanto, to seeing his mother, Porfessor Oak, Gary and all his Pokémon. Arriving at Kanto, his mother's not at home. He decided to go see Oak at his lab, then. In the field, where all of Ash's Pokémon are, a shadow in front of the sun his lookin' at him, just at the right of his mother : his father. They'll meet finally, Ash will say "Father, my dream to become a Pokémon Master is too far away. I'm not even close to him, even since I started my journey.." And his father will answer "Son, you are a champion since you start your journey with your first Pokémon : You are my champion.". A big hug, and all of Ash's Pokémon en reunited. Than, the next day (in the same episode), all of Ash's friends (of Misty to the last one) are there, at Kanto, saying that all their dreams have came true. Ash will say "My own dream, as you all know, was to become a Pokémon Master, was already done since I started my journey with Pikachu. I was my father's champion.", with a misunderstanding of his friends, they'll meet, one by one, Ash's father. After that, they'll all go on a little hill, with a tree, seeing the sunset. After talking a little bit and encounter with the others, Ash will say "Friends, I think it's time to us to turn the page." They all agree with him, stand up, all of them, and make a group highfive, screaming "Yeah!" all at the same time. Finally, a "ink" effected screen capture this moment, and the narrator finally says "This day, when Ash discovered that he was already a champion, to his father that he never met with, since he started his own journey with his close partner Pikachu, Ash was happy to be with all his friends. He discovered that a title is not more important than family, friends and companions." A little silence, with a screen of Ash huging Pikachu, and the narrator follows "As the journey ends...".

Encyclopika

The Queen
This has been done over and over again - and really, this is all fanfiction. Enjoy and discuss the show as it is right now.

//CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.