• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Will The World End?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evolutionrex

The Awesome Atheist
Most likely Global Warming will kill us. But the entire planet won't be destroyed until thousands of years. life may but it will take a long time until the planet is destroyed. What most people think is that a star just suddenly turns into a super nova at any time. But there is suppose to be 5 million years until that happens.

but i have to say my favorite quote from my favorite movie, Jurassic Park:

"I'm simply saying uh, life finds a way."- Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblume)

natie

Mr. F
The sun can't become a supernova, and other stars becoming a supernova won't reach us.

It's still the sun that'll eat the earth though.

There's possibilities, I have analyzed them and they come up accurate with my Super high Sciencey Dude ****:

1: The Evil Saiyans will wipe out the Earth (While Goku is dead of course)

2: TV will become shittier then FF3 DS and we'll all commit suicide

3: Captain Falcon FALCON PAWNCHing and destroying the bad guys, while also destroying the Earth

4: Terrorist Dinosaurs that are purple

5: Doctor Robotnik/Eggman rebuilding the Death Egg (Robotnik's Parody of Death Star, google it) and blasting the **** out of everyone

6: All of the above

7: 2012

dark rift

I would have thought this would be a poll...

Anyway, I think it would be one of these (in terms of the human race)

Global warming.
Over population.
or
A nuclear war/world war 3 (this koran burning guy could have already triggered it)

It'll just be too bad to sad at the end of the day though.

I'd say, the same way the Dinosaur's did.
We actually discovered how. A meteor. A large amount of meteoric sediment and properties were found at the same place dinosaur bones were. A very large amount of both.

It also appears toxic erruptions were involved.

Ethan

Banned
The sun will probably take out the earth in a few billion years, at least that's what all the smart scientist types are saying anyway. But even so I doubt the human race will go extinct.

Scientifically modern man has been around for about ten thousand years. If in that short period of time we went from spear throwing retards to an atom bomb exploding, moon exploring, automobile creating species if we last as long as some of the species on earth we should be able to find a way off earth and somewhere else.

Ethan

Banned
The sun will probably take out the earth in a few billion years, at least that's what all the smart scientist types are saying anyway. But even so I doubt the human race will go extinct.

Scientifically modern man has been around for about ten thousand years. If in that short period of time we went from spear throwing retards to an atom bomb exploding, moon exploring, automobile creating species if we last as long as some of the species on earth we should be able to find a way off earth and somewhere else.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~

Yeah... That pretty much sums it up. ._. Unless global warming somehow kills us all, which I sort of doubt, or a meteor smashes into our planet, I really don't think there's much that'll make humans extinct. As for the world ending, humanity should be able to prevent most things from destroying Earth, so the only thing I can really think of is the sun blowing up that could destroy the planet. Or a black hole. Black holes are scary. xD Lol.

Last edited:

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
Most likely Global Warming will kill us. But the entire planet won't be destroyed until thousands of years. life may but it will take a long time until the planet is destroyed. What most people think is that a star just suddenly turns into a super nova at any time. But there is suppose to be 5 million years until that happens.
THE EARTH IS HONNNDREDS, AND HONNNDREDS, AND HONNDREDS OF YEAH OLD.

Number FAIL!

I firmly believe in the red giant theory, or else it will be Twilight fangirls.

Either or.

Mayfan

Wh-hoo!
Or a black hole. Black holes are scary.

Here's something to make it less scary: the official scientific term for being stretched (black holes stretch you out) and sucked into a black hole is "Spaghettified." Yup. Spaghettified.

On topic though, a Black Hole WOULD pretty much destroy us. ._. Or if the sun unexpectedly blows up, or my aforementioned Yellowstone Volcano theory.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
If you're talking about the human race, then it will be something we caused, like global warming. If you're talking about earth, probably the sun's explosion, in the distant future.

Black Holes can't get to earth though, black holes don't moves like comets. or at least i don't think so, i may be wrong there.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Here's something to make it less scary: the official scientific term for being stretched (black holes stretch you out) and sucked into a black hole is "Spaghettified." Yup. Spaghettified.

Okay, that's amazing. xD While I'm being destroyed and stretched out until I snap, I'll be laughing my brains out 'cause that word'll be ringing through my head. xD

Murky_Night said:
Black Holes can't get to earth though, black holes don't moves like comets. or at least i don't think so, i may be wrong there.

From what I've heard, Black Holes are constantly expanding and sucking more things into them. They never stop growing, so eventually they'd reach Earth. Where I heard that from may be wrong, though.

First, it will be a nuclear war
Second, Skynet will unleash its... oh wait.
Just Kidding!
Everybody knows that mankind will kill itself out. Suicide, alien abductions, or maybe we all just move to another planet aboard the Axiom, either way, we leave.
Then, nature takes back Earth. It becomes a lush jungle planet, with a new, intelligent, man-like species evolving. Then they progress and....
THE SUN FREAKING EXPLODES!
The End.

Bill Nye the Sneasel Guy

We will circumvent the laws of Physics somehow and invent faster-than-light travel to Einstein's disapproval, but he'd be dead, and no one particularly cares for the crankiness of the deceased.

At that point, someone will get drunk while heading back towards Earth from some undefined area, smash into it at FTL speeds, and then we'll have fun being very deadish.

natie

Mr. F
THE EARTH IS HONNNDREDS, AND HONNNDREDS, AND HONNDREDS OF YEAH OLD.

Number FAIL!
That really has nothing to do with what he said.

Charmander#4

Dating Rosie Palms?
Please take a look at this first.

Read it? Alright. Then you know that it's absolutely impossible to predict. It could end while I'm typing this (Which it didn't, BTW).

But however you look at it, we can only really jump to one conclusion.

The end of the world rarely comes quietly.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
dust particles will still block the sun around the world, for like five years or something. Five years without the sun would be hard.
uuuuuuuuuuuuuw nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuw my tan :p
i hope it will takee another 100 years before it explodes

Status
Not open for further replies.