• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How will this new game change the anime?

firelovindocker

Pokemon heart gold and pokemon soul silver have been confirmed.
so, how will these new games be expressed in the anime
of course it'd be obvious to say they'll be going to johto fot the battle frontier
anyway speculate johto and these new games in the anime.
:)

Last edited:

Alloute

Not Banned
They'll include another Battle Frontier Arc.

Well if it is a GS remake( most probably) then it would mean Ash is heading to Johto for BF. And then we might see more of that GS ball. Maybe when Ash gets home professor Oak will tell him to get the GS ball back from curt( or whatever his name was). And then Ash comes to know there is BF in Johto too so he challenges Johto battle brains.

firelovindocker

Well if it is a GS remake( most probably) then it would mean Ash is heading to Johto for BF. And then we might see more of that GS ball. Maybe when Ash gets home professor Oak will tell him to get the GS ball back from curt( or whatever his name was). And then Ash comes to know there is BF in Johto too so he challenges Johto battle brains.

i thought in that pokebeach interview they said something like
"you still remember that "
i think the writers have scrapped it forever

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
This awesome new game will change the anime FOREVER!

Sorry, I need some sleep.
Anyway, back to topic. The GS ball is finally opened, and They might reuse the original plot for Celebi. Y'know, the interview where that guy said that it would've been an arc instead of a movie. Then he said that Palmer bought it off him, and the only way to get it back is to get the 5 prints. Then, Ash and co. set off to a journey to find the frontier brains and collect the prints to see what the secret of the GS ball is... then the Celebi thing comes in. Dunno... this is just a speculation.

Are u sure that GS ball would be there in this plot?
I was only speculating about GS ball. No one knows if we will see it again or not.

firelovindocker

This awesome new game will change the anime FOREVER!

Sorry, I need some sleep.
Anyway, back to topic. The GS ball is finally opened, and They might reuse the original plot for Celebi. Y'know, the interview where that guy said that it would've been an arc instead of a movie. Then he said that Palmer bought it off him, and the only way to get it back is to get the 5 prints. Then, Ash and co. set off to a journey to find the frontier brains and collect the prints to see what the secret of the GS ball is... then the Celebi thing comes in. Dunno... this is just a speculation.

not much of a point know when celebi has already been released
i'll actually be kind of annoying and pointless

firelovindocker

from bulbapedia
The most recent episode previewed the annnouncement, showing two balls, one gold and one silver, which will be opened to unveil the announcement's subject.

pretty obvious it'll be gold and silver eamakes now but still...

Well even if GS ball comes in the picture and someone opens it, no one will catch it. It will travel back or forth in time,

Yes RANK UP !!!!!!!.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Since it's certainly going to be GSDS, the Sinnoh's BF will just be in Johto. Simple as that. Not only does it make sense as it's the second BF in the second region, but the first BF was in Kanto so it would only make sense if the second was on Johto.

Wow, they really HAVE planned this all out from the very beginning...

Echoed-Lives-444

Like Zero Nexus said, there was a battle frontier filler arc before SInnoh, so it would make sense for them to have a filler arc before a new region

Aren't they publicizing the Johto remake too much. First the Johto starters in 12th movie and now all new game. They didn't introduced starters in a movie when releasing the Kanto remake.
I hope Ash takes cyndaquil,bayleef and totodile with him when going back to Johto.

LordFeraligatr

Aren't they publicizing the Johto remake too much. First the Johto starters in 12th movie and now all new game. They didn't introduced starters in a movie when releasing the Kanto remake.
I hope Ash takes cyndaquil,bayleef and totodile with him when going back to Johto.

Well they didn't promote the remakes of FR and LG enough and so sales were down in comparision to what they expected so they have learnt. -Hopefully the have also listened to the fans and the GS remake is up to the expected standard.- Off topic a bit sorry.

There will obivously be a BF in johto and i guess we will see May + rivals again in Johto. Dawn Vs May + rivals in the contests should be good to watch. Hopefully the gang will bump into characters such as Casey etc, to see how they are doing on there journeys also.

May will probally get chikotia and maybe catch a couple of other johto pokemon. Ash will take some of his johto pokemon with him. Maybe brock will bring crobat and forrtress ?

theforgottensoldier

divide and conquer!
Well if it's anything like the Kanto BF(which was disappointing) then they won't have anything to do with the old plots or characters in johto. Since the group seems likely to be going to johto i wonder if they will even visit battle island at all. I mean other than the battle frontier that island didn't serve much purpose except to tie up the galactic mumbo jumbo in the games.

I hope dawn ends up getting a cyndaquil now that ambi is gone.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Well they didn't promote the remakes of FR and LG enough and so sales were down in comparision to what they expected so they have learnt. -Hopefully the have also listened to the fans and the GS remake is up to the expected standard.- Off topic a bit sorry.

There will obivously be a BF in johto and i guess we will see May + rivals again in Johto. Dawn Vs May + rivals in the contests should be good to watch. Hopefully the gang will bump into characters such as Casey etc, to see how they are doing on there journeys also.

May will probally get chikorita and maybe catch a couple of other johto pokemon. Ash will take some of his johto pokemon with him. Maybe brock will bring crobat and forrtress ?

Wate a minute, the writers confirmed that the next saga (after Sinnoh)will be Johto Battle Frontier?
Because we knows now only the Frontier Brains of Sinnoh Battle Frontier,and not the Johto Battle Frontier Brains.

Last edited:

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
-The BF could be moved to Johto.
-The group could catch some Johto Pokemon.
-Happiny could evolve to Blissey.
-Ash could take Totodile to the BF as part of the main team, but not Cyndaquil and Bayleef, since Grotle and Monferno won't be ditched.
-Since they realised that absolutely no-one has forgotten about the GS ball like they thought we would, they could resolve that.
-They could involve good old Team Rocket, making them more of a threat this time round.

May will probally get chikotia and maybe catch a couple of other johto pokemon. Ash will take some of his johto pokemon with him. Maybe brock will bring crobat and forrtress ?

May would've left Johto by that time.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Wate a minute, the writers confirmed that the next saga (after Sinnoh)will be Johto Battle Frontier?
Because we knows now only the Frontier Brains of Sinnoh Battle Frontier,and not the Johto Battle Frontier Brains.
Leave it alone you're already lost if you think Johto has a new set of brains.
Anyway it will just move the frontier to Johto or the teams will be heavily flooded by Johto Pokemon. And I don't care too much bout the Anime I wanna see what would happen for the Manga!

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Leave it alone you're already lost if you think Johto has a new set of brains.
Anyway it will just move the frontier to Johto or the teams will be heavily flooded by Johto Pokemon. And I don't care too much bout the Anime I wanna see what would happen for the Manga!
But we don't know about Johto Frontier Brains, and about the Sinnoh Frontier Brains we know, so maybe the Sinnoh BF will be.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
But we don't know about Johto Frontier Brains, and about the Sinnoh Frontier Brains we know, so maybe the Sinnoh BF will be.

Oh my lord...What we're saying is...and read this carefully...

The Sinnoh Battle Frontier, including ALL it's brains could be moved to Johto.

Got it?