• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would a Pokemon Gen 9 Anime Plays out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think what will Ash Ketchum and his Pikachu go to a Gen 9 region, Will the Pokemon's Generation 9 Anime Art Style be similar to? Something that is in line with the Generation 9 Game? How would Ash and his Travel Compansions work in Gen 9? I can imagine this new region felt foreign to Ash Ketchum and his Pikachu?
Let's see what your idea on Gen 9 Anime plays out!

SatoSereFan224888

I don’t think Ash should be part of the next Gen anime. He should be replaced.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
What I want: a copy and paste of the games anime or a Pokemon adventures/special anime, 13-26 episodes a year for 3-4? Years for each generation, and no connection to the Ash Ketchum anime whatsoever.

What we'll get: the same old same old Ash Ketchum anime

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
What I want: a copy and paste of the games anime or a Pokemon adventures/special anime, 13-26 episodes a year for 3-4? Years for each generation, and no connection to the Ash Ketchum anime whatsoever.

What we'll get: the same old same old Ash Ketchum anime
A copy paste would be so boring considering the games story itself isn't usually that good
I would kill for a Pokémon adventures adaptation though

Ash plays a mentor role in the next series (maybe his kid takes over)

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
After the way they handled Gens 7-8, I think it's better not to speculate & just wait to see what happens. OLM's clearly taking liberties at this point and trying new directions for the anime rather than the classic formula that (on paper) should relate to the themes of the generation or the franchise as a whole.

Red and Blue

Either a traditional Gen 9 anime or they keep the world tour and add the new region and Pokemon to the line up. Though I lean more towards the latter option than the former

Morax

King of heroes
Either a traditional Gen 9 anime or they keep the world tour and add the new region and Pokemon to the line up. Though I lean more towards the latter option than the former
How do you add a region that didn't exist until yesterday into a pre-existing tournament? The PWC is full of characters from gen 1-8. Where do the new characters fit in? Or are they going to ignore the PWC completely?

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Ash would leave Pikachu behind when he goes to the next region and takes Totodile, Quilava and Bayleef with him instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.