• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would Ash’s old companions react to meeting each other?

KukuiFanatic501

I highly doubt Journeys will do this to the extent it could, but since a large number of previous characters are coming back at some point in the remaining days of Journeys, it makes me curious how all of Ash’s companions (even one’s not shown in the opening as well) would react to each other if they did meet or how they can interact for some cool screen time together.

What do you all think could or would happen amongst Ash’s traveling companions?

Brock would cry that Serena kissed Ash
May and Dawn would be great friends with Serena (and tease her about her crush maybe)
Serena and Chloe would talk
I feel like Tracey and Goh would get along

I wonder what would May and Lillie interaction turns out despite them never talked to each other but other than that, I would agree.

D

Deleted member 384931

I think Dawn meeting Misty would be interesting and I can see them getting along.
I can most companions getting along. Cilan and Mallow about cooking. May,Serena and Dawn about contests, Clemont and Solphacles about inventions. Misty ,Serena and Iris about their fears. Bonnie and Max about being trainers in the future. And when the girls start to tell embarrassing stories about Ash lol.

KukuiFanatic501

I can most companions getting along. Cilan and Mallow about cooking. May,Serena and Dawn about contests, Clemont and Solphacles about inventions. Misty ,Serena and Iris about their fears. Bonnie and Max about being trainers in the future. And when the girls start to tell embarrassing stories about Ash lol.
I am sorta disappointed that Clemont and Sophocles may never get a collab episode together now that I see this.

2 of Ash’s friends who are actual inventors lol.

Last edited:

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
I am sorta disappointed that Clemont and Sophocles may never get a collab episode together now that I see this.

2 of Ash’s friends who are actual inventors lol.

Then they should make a movie where all the old companions of ash come back at the same time, i think it as initial plan for movie 0 I choose you. There we could see all the fanfiction about his friends meeting each other could come true. This makes more sense for 25th anniversary.

KukuiFanatic501

Then they should make a movie where all the old companions of ash come back at the same time, i think it as initial plan for movie 0 I choose you. There we could see all the fanfiction about his friends meeting each other could come true. This makes more sense for 25th anniversary.
I actually would love this idea. Kinda like a “dream team” type scenario or into the multiverse thing.

Maybe even have time travel shenanigans and have the ashes of each Gen come together to fend off a threat. Maybe the alt universe teal rocket from the Dialga and Palkia special (which also would’ve made more sense if you ask me).

Blood Red

【推しの子】
What do you all think could or would happen amongst Ash’s traveling companions?
Misty: 'Grrr, I still can't believe that idiot never paid me back for my bike! At least Nurse Joy was good enough to fix it for me...'
May: 'Hey at least you got yours back, mine is still extra-crispy.'
Dawn: 'Not gonna lie, I forgot I even had one of those.'
Iris: 'Wait, you guys had bikes?'
Lana: '...I have a fishing rod!'

KukuiFanatic501

Misty: 'Grrr, I still can't believe that idiot never paid me back for my bike! At least Nurse Joy was good enough to fix it for me...'
May: 'Hey at least you got yours back, mine is still extra-crispy.'
Dawn: 'Not gonna lie, I forgot I even had one of those.'
Iris: 'Wait, you guys had bikes?'
Lana: '...I have a fishing rod!'
Meanwhile Serena has nothing lol. Kinda surprised she went out on a journey with no bike or anything lol.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Brock and Cilan would be a pretty interesting interaction if Ash is there. I bet they would be like "Hey! We were both talking about the same person when we first met each other!" or something along those lines.
They’ve met

KukuiFanatic501

I think Dawn meeting Misty would be interesting and I can see them getting along.
Honestly now that I think about it, I think it's a bit unfair May's the only poke girl besides the SM girls to meet Misty. I know Misty wouldn't have reasons to show up in DP like May did, but I think Dawn should've met her too.