• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would Ash's M8 Finals team fare in previous Conferences? (Probably the last update)

Like I said he need to be top champion tier trainer to be more powerful than Alan, not low or middle.
Maybe he's stronger than Alain or Iris or JN Ash, or maybe he's weaker than Ritchie ... who knows?

That's why I put '' at least top 4 '' you can write your own answers

DMS_Shisui

just because she is unova champion that doesnt mean all her pokemon are champion level , i stated that multiple times with ash like totodile is not champion level, or like oshawott or scarggy etc
alder's bouffalant would beat ash's pikachu in ep 13 because i don't think pikachu is champion level yet, he would be in the end of journeys.
Yeah, but Iris literally used her strongest Pokemon(Haxorus) and it lost to Ash's weakened Dragonite.

RafaSceptile

There is no confirmation of Alain being Champion level. He is, at best, High E4 level (beating Malva's Mega-Houndoom but losing to Siebold's Mega-Blastoise)

ZarudeSandstorm

Yeah, but Iris literally used her strongest Pokemon(Haxorus) and it lost to Ash's weakened Dragonite.
i would say excadrill and dragonite are both stronger than haxorus and probably she has some legendary pokemon even stronger than them. so ???(maybe rayquaza or latios/latias) > excadrill > dragonite > haxorus
don't forget that how can weakened dragonite beat her strongest pokemon and fresh dragonite couldnt beat fresh dragonite

There is no confirmation of Alain being Champion level. He is, at best, High E4 level (beating Malva's Mega-Houndoom but losing to Siebold's Mega-Blastoise)
Alain is the strongest human opponent Ash has ever faced.

Dude no. That title easily goes to Tobias, he was much more difficult than Alain who Ash almost defeated. Heck Leon is much more stronger than him as well and Ash faced him. Don't let bias cloud your judgement
Except for Leon. Tobias’s Darkrai could be defeated by Sceptile while Charizard couldn’t be defeated

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Except for Leon. Tobias’s Darkrai could be defeated by Sceptile while Charizard couldn’t be defeated
Ash came pretty damn close to defeating it though and by extension Alain's entire team
Meanwhile Ash barely defeated only TWO of Tobias Pokémon
Also Ash has battled so many elite 4 members like Flint, Drake, Bruno, Lorelei, Agatha etc who can easily be stronger than Alain
AND he battled Diantha
I'd even say professor Kukui WITH tapu Koko was a better matchup

Alain is the strongest human opponent Ash has ever faced.
I agree. Tobias is overrated, even Flint's Infernape did more impressive things than that Darkrai, and Alain already proved to be stronger than an E4, so MCX wouldn't have many problems against Darkrai and even Latios. MCX could also sweep away Torkoal, Gible, Heracross, Sceptile, Swellow. After all he defeated 10 Mega.

I'll assume Tobias's other 4 Pokémon are normal.

DMS_Shisui

i would say excadrill and dragonite are both stronger than haxorus and probably she has some legendary pokemon even stronger than them. so ???(maybe rayquaza or latios/latias) > excadrill > dragonite > haxorus
don't forget that how can weakened dragonite beat her strongest pokemon and fresh dragonite couldnt beat fresh dragonite
She said explicitly said Haxorus was her Ace/Trump Card, I'm pretty sure that validates its strength. It's loss to Dragonite was just more to show how strong Dragonite is rather than Haxorus being weak.
+ Ash's Dragonite didn't have Draco Meteor to counter Iris's.

ZarudeSandstorm

She said explicitly said Haxorus was her Ace/Trump Card, I'm pretty sure that validates its strength. It's loss to Dragonite was just more to show how strong Dragonite is rather than Haxorus being weak.
+ Ash's Dragonite didn't have Draco Meteor to counter Iris's.
even tho she said it clearly showed her dragonite being stronger especially after tired dragonite beat fresh haxorus

ZarudeSandstorm

Iris' Dragonite couldn't even break out of a resisted Fishious Rend from an inexperienced Dracovish.
Iris' Dragonite couldn't even break out of a resisted Fishious Rend from an inexperienced Dracovish.
also ashs dragonite being recalled implying iris's stronger. that episode is the worst in writing and full of bad inconsistencies, they couldve easily fix that imo with pikachu. pikachu to defat dragonite and to battle haxorus and lose so dragonite beats haxorus making ash win.
not relates to this imo, ash shouldve not caught any pokemon in journeys he shouldve bring his old pokemon from oaks lab and to evolve them and fight with them especially unova pokrmon