• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would Ash's M8 Finals team fare in previous Conferences? (Probably the last update)

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
How would Ash's team who battled Leon during the M8 Finals (all movesets and experience including the trainer as of the finals; Ash and his opponents can use only one of their available gimmicks on each match) fare should they compete in:
  • Indigo Conference (including TRio interruption)
  • Silver Conference
  • Ever Grande Conference
  • Lily of the Valley Conference (including Tobias should you think Ash makes it to that round)
  • Vertress Conference (Cameron still a 6v5 should you think Ash makes it to that round)
  • Lumiose Conference (including prelims interruption)
  • Manalo Conference (including exhibition should you think Ash wins)
Extras:
  • Orange League
  • Whirl Cup
  • Kanto Battle Frontier
  • Wallace Cup
  • PWT Junior Cup (including exhibition should you think Ash wins)

How would Ash's JN team (Mr. Mime and Infernape excluded; all movesets and experience including the trainer as of the 92nd episode; Ash and his opponents can use only one of their available gimmicks on each match) fare should they compete in:
  • Silver Conference
  • Ever Grande Conference
  • Lily of the Valley Conference (including Tobias should you think Ash makes it to that round)
  • Vertress Conference (Cameron still a 6v5 should you think Ash makes it to that round)
  • Lumiose Conference (including prelims interruption)
  • Manalo Conference (including exhibition should you think Ash wins)
Extras:
  • Orange League
  • Whirl Cup
  • Kanto Battle Frontier
  • Wallace Cup

Previous versions:

How would Ash's JN team (Mr. Mime and Infernape excluded; all movesets and experience including the trainer as of the 86th episode) fare should they compete in:
  • Silver Conference
  • Ever Grande Conference
  • Lumiose Conference (Lucario can ME but not Gengar and including prelims interruption)
  • Manalo Conference (w/ Z-move using SM Ash Z-crystals and exhibition should you think Ash wins)
Extras:
  • Orange League
  • Whirl Cup
  • Kanto Battle Frontier
  • Wallace Cup

How would Ash's JN team (Mr. Mime and Infernape excluded; all movesets and experience including the trainer as of the 72nd episode) fare should they compete in:
  • Silver Conference
  • Ever Grande Conference
  • Lumiose Conference (no ME for Gengar or Lucario and including prelims interruption)
  • Manalo Conference (w/ Z-move using SM Ash Z-crystals and exhibition should you think Ash wins)
Extras:
  • Orange League
  • Whirl Cup
  • Kanto Battle Frontier
  • Wallace Cup

Last edited:

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
By the end of the series when they receive more training and are stronger (hopefully not offscreen) they easily win all the conferences. I don't see how they don't

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
JN Ash could crush everyone pre-BF. He'd also win the Silver and Ever Grande Conferences (not enough info on the Indigo Conference, though he could probably win there too). From there he'd
  • clear the Kanto BF, only triple Regi Brandon would give him a little trouble.
  • beat SL Paul (assuming Paul's team stayed the same) and probably still lose to Tobias, assuming Tobias has a full team of Darkrai/Latios level legendaries.
  • win the PWT Junior Cup with ease, and defeat Alder/Bouffalant in the 1v1.
  • sweep the Vertress Conference.
  • narrowly beat Alain and win the Lumiose Conference, with MCX needing to be brought down OI Drake's Dragonite style.
  • stomp the Manalo Conference and win against Kukui 4-6.

JN Ash could crush everyone pre-BF. He'd also win the Silver and Ever Grande Conferences (not enough info on the Indigo Conference, though he could probably win there too). From there he'd
  • clear the Kanto BF, only triple Regi Brandon would give him a little trouble.
  • beat SL Paul (assuming Paul's team stayed the same) and probably still lose to Tobias, assuming Tobias has a full team of Darkrai/Latios level legendaries.
  • win the PWT Junior Cup with ease, and defeat Alder/Bouffalant in the 1v1.
  • sweep the Vertress Conference.
  • narrowly beat Alain and win the Lumiose Conference, with MCX needing to be brought down OI Drake's Dragonite style.
  • stomp the Manalo Conference and win against Kukui 4-6.
How can Dragonite beat MCX but Ash-Greninja who is widely considered to be Ash’s strongest Pokemon sans Pikachu CANT

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
How can Dragonite beat MCX but Ash-Greninja who is widely considered to be Ash’s strongest Pokemon sans Pikachu CANT
Like I said, OI Drake's Dragonite style. It'll be getting help from Dracovish, Lucario, Sirfetch'd, etc. after each of them takes out their own Alain-mon.

ZarudeSandstorm

so we are using up until japanese episode 70-71, since they would get stronger as time passes by. if that's case we have to take them in their primes which means pikachu in ep 12-13 who is above sm pikachu since he could hold off against leon's charizard, then we take powerful dragonite from iris episode. as of other leagues and winners with pikachu on his side and even dragonite , ash could probably beat them all, let see
1. indigo: ash wins, i doubt winner or runner up dude would have any e4 or champion level while ash has pikachu
2.silver: same as above.
3. ever grande; pikachu would solo
4. lily now this is tricky we don't know what Pokemon tobias has. If he has 6 Legendaries and they're all around same level as darkrai and latios then tobias would win, since his pokemon would beat gengar, sirfetch'd and dracovish, lucario would be beaten too easily and they would've taken probably one legendary. dragonite would probably beat one and third one would beat dragonite and it would be 3 legs vs pikachu, idk, i doubt pikachu would beat 3 legendary, i would say 2 but third one would be much harder and maybe tobias wins, so it depends, as of paul vs ash again ash probably wins because of pikachu since paul doesn't have any e4 level pokemon like tobias does.
5.vertress, ash wins because i doubt virgil's eevee's are anywhere near e4.
6.kalos this one is tricky sawyer has one e4 level mega sceptile but i would still say pikachu because he's beyond that and he has dragonite which could beat some sawyer's other pokemon, as of alain, i think alain may win.
7. manalo: i would still say he would beat kukui( ash's lucario is stronger than kukui's), dragonite could go against incineroar even though he would lose, but he would win with 10MV, I think
this is his team in ther prime up until ep 70. cuz they dilly dally in power (especially pikachu) until league or pwc finals in this case which means in pwc finals, ash would beat anyone above since pikachu would be much stronger, and probably dragonite too, lucario needs to get stronger.

extras:
orange league: win
whirl cup: win
battle frontier; if it's 6 on 6 , he may be having some trouble but pikachu might pull off a win , hard to say, 3 regis vs pikachu, if it'd DP regis i would say last regi would win , but since it battle frontier, pikachu might've won : pwc final ash would probably win since pikachu at least would get much stronger than ep 13 pika
Wallace: win
Junior cup win but lose to Alder

ZarudeSandstorm

He literally defeated Iris with his present team who is the current unova champion and stronger than Alder.....
just because she is unova champion that doesnt mean all her pokemon are champion level , i stated that multiple times with ash like totodile is not champion level, or like oshawott or scarggy etc
alder's bouffalant would beat ash's pikachu in ep 13 because i don't think pikachu is champion level yet, he would be in the end of journeys.

RafaSceptile

• Kanto League: At least top8, we don't know the level of strength of the other participants
  • Orange League: Champion
  • Whirl Cup: Top 16 or Top 32 because Ash needs more than just Dracovish for later rounds
  • Johto League: At least top4, same reasons as Kanto because we don't know the full team of Jon
  • Hoenn League: Champion
  • Battle Fronter: Champion
  • Wallace Cup: Same rank as his Sinnoh team
  • Sinnoh League: If Tobias has still a similar team after Darkrai and Latios, top4 (or runner-up), otherwise Champion
  • Junior Cup: Champion, including the Exhibition Match
  • Unova League: Champion
  • Kalos League: Champion
  • Alola League: Champion, including the Exhibition Match

RafaSceptile

His current team is so mismanaged it's actually sad. Lucario, Dragonite and Gengar are the kind of Pokemon that would be powerhouses in any past series but in this one they feel like afterthoughts that don't do enough...
But Dragonite is a powerhouse with 100% Wins (yet), Gengar and Lucario are the mishandled Pokémon

Leonhart

Imagineer
His current team would probably do well up until the Shinou League, which I don't think they would be able to win if we're assuming that they'd have to face trainers who are on par with Shinji and Takuto for instance. The level of competition at the Shinou League and Kalos League would be too difficult for Satoshi's current team from my viewpoint.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
He clears everything.
He'd have some difficulty in the KL and SL but otherwise all the others are easy wins.

Applecorp

I think he'd win the first 2 leagues easily because there weren't that many strong trainers. But the Hoenn league had Tyson who won the whole thing and he was no pushover. I don't think Ash's team right now could win. Then there's the Sinnoh league which had Paul and Tobias so I don't think Ash would win there. Unova's league had Virgil and Cameron and I think Ash could take them both. But he'd still lose in Kalos lol.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I think he'd win the first 2 leagues easily because there weren't that many strong trainers. But the Hoenn league had Tyson who won the whole thing and he was no pushover. I don't think Ash's team right now could win. Then there's the Sinnoh league which had Paul and Tobias so I don't think Ash would win there. Unova's league had Virgil and Cameron and I think Ash could take them both. But he'd still lose in Kalos lol.
Ash literally came close to beating Tyson though, and that was his weak hoenn team not the BF one. His JN team will destroy Tyson easily