• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would Ash's M8 Finals team fare in previous Conferences? (Probably the last update)

deliaketchum

Considering we know nothing about that it shouldn't be a factor. By that logic I can say Ritchie and Cameron would still beat Ash as well
If they are bringing old rivals back then i hope they show some development like ritchie becoming champion or defeating battle frontier.
I think we will most likely see only established gym leaders, champion and e4 now.

Indigo Conference : At least Top 4

Silver Conference : Champion

Ever Grande Conference : Champion

Lily of the Valley Conference : Top 4

Vertress Conference : Champion, But eevee guy would give him a big fight, he's underrated

Lumiose Conference : Runner-Up/ Champion

Manalo Conference : Champion

Extras:
Orange League : Obviously champion
Whirl Cup : Top 32
Kanto Battle Frontier : Champion
Wallace Cup : ????
PWT Junior Cup : Champion, He loses against Bouffalant

Pokemonfan5

Vertress Conference : Champion, But eevee guy would give him a big fight, he's underrated

Extras:
Why is top 4 in indigo league?

Extras:
So by your logic the Meowth dude is stronger than Alain’s busted Charizard. K.

sampleswift

Ash's JN team... I'd say champion for all tournaments except Lily of the Valley (Sinnoh): Tobias is too strong. XY is a toss-up, but I'd say Ash would win that one.

Pokemonfan5

She battled Ritchie in the first Full Battle of the Indigo Plateau Conference
Ash can win Indigo league as well, considering Ash's experience and team strength is lowest compared to other leagues but still he was top 16 and only lose because of TR so I can't understand how Ash can win johto-Alola (beside Sinnoh) league but reach top 4 only in indigo.

Ash can win Indigo league as well, considering Ash's experience and team strength is lowest compared to other leagues but still he was top 16 and only lose because of TR so I can't understand how Ash can win johto-Alola (beside Sinnoh) league but reach top 4 only in indigo.
We do not know the level of the winner of the Kanto League, We also do not know the level of the runner-up, so in order not to enter into assumptions without information, Ash should reach "at least the top 4" Since, you, me or someone in this forum, don't know the true power of the trainers who reached the first places in Kanto

In Johto, Jon Dickson only won because Harrison didn't have his Blaziken, So I think Ash would win without much trouble.

Pokemonfan5

We do not know the level of the winner of the Kanto League, We also do not know the level of the runner-up, so in order not to enter into assumptions without information, Ash should reach "at least the top 4" Since, you, me or someone in this forum, don't know the true power of the trainers who reached the first places in Kanto

In Johto, Jon Dickson only won because Harrison didn't have his Blaziken, So I think Ash would win without much trouble.
Well Alan is himself around champion level and has mega evolution so there is no way those random characters who aren't even champion of Kanto can be more powerful than Alan and they don't even have mega or z move.

Well Alan is himself around champion level and has mega evolution so there is no way those random characters who aren't even champion of Kanto can be more powerful than Alan and they don't even have mega or z move.
assumption without any proof, We do not have data of the winner of that league. Sophocles was in the Top 8 of the Alola League and Ash was the champion, the difference between the two is abysmal, so I do not see why the winner of the Kant League cannot be abysmally stronger than Kanto Ash or a little stronger than Alain or JN Ash, we only know that he won the League.

Pokemonfan5

assumption without any proof, We do not have data of the winner of that league. Sophocles was in the Top 8 of the Alola League and Ash was the champion, the difference between the two is abysmal, so I do not see why the winner of the Kant League cannot be abysmally stronger than Kanto Ash or a little stronger than Alain or JN Ash, we only know that he won the League.
I didn't said Kanto Ash is stronger as at that time Ash was very weak to win the league but Kanto league winner should be a really high champion tier trainer that he can beat Alan with normal Pokemon while Alan had mega evolution and champion tier himself or he should be like high E4 level to be stronger than Gladion, but that was random character who win the league but didn't become champion or E4 just like John Dickson.

I didn't said Kanto Ash is stronger as at that time Ash was very weak to win the league but Kanto league winner should be a really high champion tier trainer that he can beat Alan with normal Pokemon while Alan had mega evolution and champion tier himself or he should be like high E4 level to be stronger than Gladion, but that was random character who win the league but didn't become champion or E4 just like John Dickson.
more and more assumptions zzz

my bet is the closest ''at least top 4 ''