• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would I do?

Raikou_fan

I don't have wifi, but I would like to kind of know how I'de do. They're not all there yet, but I plan to get all of them to lvl 100. It works pretty well against my friends, but I guess theres a difference between playing online and not. Please let me know if my team might be kind of successful. If u have any suggestions please let me know! Here it is:

;382; Kyogre, lvl 100, Leftovers
Nature: Gentle
Move1: Sheer Cold
Move2: Hydro Pump
Move3: Water Spout
Move4: Surf

;243; Raikou, lvl 100, shell bell
Nature: Calm
Move1: Discharge
Move2: Thunderbolt
Move3: Crunch
Move4: Thunder

;006; Charizard, lvl 97, charcoal
Nature: Sassy
Move1: Earthquake
Move2: Flamethrower
Move3: Blast Burn
Move4: Heat Wave

;448; Lucario, lvl 100, leftovers
Nature: Lonely
Move1: Aura Sphere
Move2: Earthquake
Move3: Psychic
Move4: Dragon Pulse

;445; Garchomp, lvl 96, Quick claw
Move1: Flamethrower (used 2 be fire blast, traded power for accuracy)
Move3: Draco Meteor
Move4: Dragon Rush

;442; Spiritomb, lvl 65, spell tag
Nature: Hardy
Move1: Dark Pulse
Move2: Hypnosis
Move3: Shadow Ball
Move4: Psychic

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
I am not sure about the spiritbomd personally i would trade it out for a nice alakazam or genger and maybe if you keep him try and teach in dream eater actually i am not sure why I am here i wouldent listen to my advice if i were you

Raikou_fan

Charizards moveset is something i just threw together. Lol you're welcome to use it if u want =]. As for the dream eater I've tried it, I just don't know what move to get rid of.=/

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
I don't have wifi, but I would like to kind of know how I'de do. They're not all there yet, but I plan to get all of them to lvl 100. It works pretty well against my friends, but I guess theres a difference between playing online and not. Please let me know if my team might be kind of successful. If u have any suggestions please let me know! Here it is:

;382; Kyogre, lvl 100, Leftovers
Move1: Sheer Cold
Move2: Hydro Pump
Move3: Water Spout
Move4: Surf So this is an Uber team?

;243; Raikou, lvl 100, shell bell
Nature: Calm
Move1: Discharge
Move2: Thunderbolt
Move3: Crunch
Move4: Thunder Calm Mind/Substitute/HP [Ice]/Thunderbolt is a better set With Leftovers IIRC

;006; Charizard, lvl 97, charcoal
Nature: Sassy
Move1: Earthquake
Move2: Flamethrower
Move3: Blast Burn
Move4: Heat Wave Er, no. Flamethrower/Focus Blast/Dragon Pulse/HP [Grass/Ice] and holding Specs

;448; Lucario, lvl 100, leftovers
Nature: Lonely
Move1: Aura Sphere
Move3: Psychic
Move4: Dragon Pulse No. Im unsure.

;445; Garchomp, lvl 96, Quick claw
Move1: Flamethrower (used 2 be fire blast, traded power for accuracy)
Move3: Draco Meteor
Move4: Dragon Rush Ugh. Swords Dane over Rush. Claw over Meteor.

;442; Spiritomb, lvl 65, spell tag
Nature: Hardy
Move1: Dark Pulse
Move2: Hypnosis
Move3: Shadow Ball
Move4: Psychic Unsure here.
Your team fails, no offense. You have Kyogre, meaning this is an uber team. I think only Garchomp works in Uber from this team. You have no EVs, your natures are off and so are your movesets. Items too. This belongs in In-Game.

Raikou_fan

Lol sorry whats an uber? As for the EV's they might have some, I just don't know what they r. Thx though, now I know what I need to do if I can ever use wifi.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
The link that was posted above to Smogon.com will help you in your question. It also gives EVs and such.