• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would Misty react to a Surskit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miror B.

GPS:GirlPowerShip
Think about it.
Misty loves Water Pokemon, but hates Bug Pokemon.
Surskit is both.
Would she freak out? Would she like it?
This is what I would like to know.
What do you think?

Rex Kamex

I can imagine being freaked out at first (it moves very quickly anyway), but then she gets used to it and they become buddies...

It would've made for an interesting episode. I'd like more episodes where two characteristics come together like that. (Like Misty's fear of bugs and love of Water types).

In any case, there are Bug-types Misty's cool with, but still... I think it'd make for an interesting episode. (Although untimely by this point.)

dagon22

Charmander master!
That would have made a funny episode. When she first see's Surskit, she would freak out. Find out that it is a water pokemon, and totally fall in love, only to remember that it is also a bug pokemon. She would try to get close to it, but keeps getting scared from the bug part of it. Something would happen, and surskit would be the hero some how, and Misty would get over her fear of surskit. And just when you thinks she likes bug pokemon, a wurmple or a caterpie would wander by, causing her to run off screaming.

At least that's how I would see it.

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
hmm. i think she wouldn't like surskit,
but she would like masquerain.
same way she didn't like caterpie, but didn't mind butterfree.

Rex Kamex

hmm. i think she wouldn't like surskit,
but she would like masquerain.
same way she didn't like caterpie, but didn't mind butterfree.

That would be ironic since Surskit loses it's Water-type-ness once it becomes a Masquerain.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
This thread brings back nostalgic memories, I remember when Hoenn was airing this idea was brought up.

They should have had a Suskrit in one of the hoso specials she was in, given her only appearance in Hoenn was too heavily Togepi-centered for this to happen.

Profesco

gone gently
I'm of the mind that she'd like a Surskit very much. What a great way to bring together her fear and her love in a cute and friendly package, yes? ^_^

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
lol, I remember when this thread was made. I originally thought this was a bump, but alas.............not so.

----------

Who knows really? I reckon she would like it though........eventually.

Shinnie-tan

After a long inner conflict where Misty's fear of bug types and love for water pokemon battle it out, Misty finally picks up the resolve to like Surskit- only for Surskit to evolve straight after, scaring her from surskit for life. 8D

Lucazard

Spoof Man™
I guess she like cute Pokemon.
If she tries to capture it and does or something maybe she might evolve it straight away.

milenadrg

Surskit is a Bug type Pokemon, but at the same time Water type, too. I really think she's going to be neutral to it...

mockingjay

swift and lol
In my respective view, it looks more water type, so she'll like it. Also, she wasn't scared of Butterfree, so it's a possibility.

Banana_Split

Darkness is Rising
I think Misty likes Surskit. It's a Water and Bug type Pokemon, but not really a sort of Bug Pokemon like Beedrill who can fly and that sort of things. And Surskit is cute, but I don't think she's gonna catch it. But she wouldn't be scared or something like that, I think..

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I think Misty got over that when she met Butterfree, then later Tracey's Scyther and Ash's Heracross, and Brock's Pineco. She never had a problem with them

Rita689

I think she'd enjoy it. Maybe she could learn about it's typing, and then deliberatly go get one, to help her conquer her fear of bug types.

Alloute

Not Banned
Surskit is not scary or creepy.

You are not the first to ask this.

She would love it, it is cute.

Jun's Heracross

Battle Ace
She'd probably love it because it isn't a buggy looking bug, plus it's cute, i think if she went hoenn she would of caught one

Status
Not open for further replies.