• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would you “fix” each returning characters episode?

TurboAceK

I mean there’s a been lot

Korrina - Maybe have her Lucario or herself take more of an interest in Riolu in her battle episode which could lend well to her second appearance where they get the mega stone

Mallow - since Sophocles and Lana play a part later maybe she could have had a small scene with Ash in the first Alola trip back as he was still reeling back from his lost to Bea and encouraged him

Kiawe - maybe more emphasis on him in the first trip as he was the main Alola gang member

Iris - Add details what happen post BW as people are still arguing about how she became champion lol

Gary - have him work with Ash more against Moltres in his debut episode to showcase he is a team player and does respect Ash a lot more than Goh

Dawn - One more Pokémon or a evolution as it seems the main issue is less about her personality and more than she didn’t seem to progress as other characters at least had an evolution, and since there’s more than one appearance give an update to what she’s doing in Sinnoh again

Brock - more time with Ash his inclusion was great but due to the specials time he didn’t have much time with Ash and Dawn without the chaos let alone Goh

Sophocles - make Ampharos his, it being his cousins’ was fine but it being his would add more I feel

Clemont - add flashback to him losing to Drasna would give more context to his power level in relation to Ash and other trainers before Ash’s Pokémon beat his in their training session

Bonnie - idk I want to say split the time she and her brother shared with Ash and Goh more evenly, as Bonnie was more with Goh and Clemont more with Ash, and having another Ash and Bonnie scene could have benefitted both as Clemont talked to Goh during the battle episode

Serena - nothing really, maybe a new Hoenn Pokémon as that might be better than Delphox

Lillie - nothing really, maybe Snowy evolving like rumors said at one point

Gladion - nothing really, using his other Pokémon more?

If we count Ash’s Pokémon

Infernape - a better fight against Moltres at least more balanced as I suggested with Gary as he and Blastoise could have used more teamwork as Blastoise took over

Greninja - another moment with Ash

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Korrina - ask about Bonnie, Clemont and the perfect Serena

The green sm girl - make a Malawach or something impressive to eat

The blue sm girl - get a new outfit with other colors besides blue

Kaki boy - put on a shirt

Iris - have some flashbacks to how she became a champion

Gary - show flashbacks with Ash

Dawn - show the rest of her team

Brock - idk

The orange sm boy - fly to the space

Clemont - mention Serena

Bonnie - She didnt look so excited seeing Ash..

Serena - catch a new Pokemon

Lillie - catch a pokemon on her own for once

DatsRight

Lillie: Ditch the idea of the Nihilego INTENTIONALLY keeping Mohn from his family. No mirror hoarding or TRYING TO KILL THE FAMILY when they arrive. Just have it a well meaning but out of depth creature that has tried to take care of him and replicate what it believed his family is but doesn't know what else to do besides that. The conflict of said episode can simply be the fact it is a Nihilego so of course the family will believe there is some dark intent, but are proven false in the end, hence it making sense they'd actually welcome it with open arms.

I actually don't really get why they didn't do this. It would have been simpler in the first place and given the episode more time for its emotional impact, along with making Nihilego WAY more sympathetic.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
Iris - Show her full team and how she became a Champion. Hoping we get at least a 6th Pokemon for her revealed.
Gary - His Tyranitar should have battled longer. Hoping he catches one of the regis.
Dawn - Where do I start. Give her a new capture or an evolution. Also show us some progress on her contests journey. Make her the main rival of Chloe.
Brock - More interaction with Ash and Dawn. Other then that everything was great.
Clemont - Some flashbacks from his battle with Drasna and him using Helioptile in the battle with Ash.
Serena - AG/DP Contests instead of JN ones. Maybe just add a new capture. Her return was one of the best.
Lillie - Officially owning Magearna and catching Lillie the Nihilego.
Lana - Returning for one episode with Sandy evolved into Vaporeon. She finds Manaphy and gets a Phione egg.
Mallow - Returning for one episode to reunite with Shaymin. Or maybe catch another Grass type.
Sophocles - Ampharos belonging to him as a gift by Molayne.
Kiawe - In the most recent episode, he could have battled with a new capture, maybe Arcanine or Magmortar.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Still think Serena's episode (save Lillie) was the best return to date and one of the best JN/series episodes in general but they really should of given us some to see how Delphox and Pancham were doing. Obviously Sylveon got more attention because it was a Chloe episode but it would of been nice getting screen time besides the performance

Last edited:

Pokemonfan5

Lillie: her return was done perfectly that nothing need to change but if she get another episode than I want her to get new goal

Gladion: everything was done perfectly with him now only thing I want to see him going on his own journey to compete in other leagues or maybe PWC

Iris: her return was also almost perfect she just need to win against Ash in JN065 everything else was done well

Sophocles: he got his own focus episode which was good only thing I like to see him officially owned that Ampharos

Dawn: instead of Darkrai and Cresselia two parter I want those 2 episodes to show Dawn win grand festival on screen and become top coordinator at the same time befriending and helping Chloe like she did in that two parter, maybe get new pokemon or at least evolve Quilava

Kiawe: show one new pokemon and tell us he beat one or two island kahunas like he said at the end of SM, help Chloe like island kahuna in completing a trial to get Eevee z

Serena: show some improvement in pokemon battles as they're part of contests too, participate in kalos showcases after competing in Hoenn so Contests won't be butchered like that,

Brock, Clemont, Bonnie, Mallow and Lana: can't think anything related to their goals

Gary: get separate episode not related to Infernape and have better interaction with Ash because his rivalry with Goh feel so forced, probably become Viridian city gym leader instead of project mew chaser

Paul: show us what he done and achived in his very long absence, probably beat Brandon already and get offer to become frontier brain

There is no point of giving new pokemons to most of Alola gang or Kalos siblings if that do nothing to show any kind of development or help in their goal

Last edited:

Dragonnair

Gary: get separate episode not related to Infernape and have better interaction with Ash because his rivalry with Goh feel so forced, probably become Viridian city gym leader instead of project mew chaser
Gary's role in Project Mew is the best role he's had since the Kanto saga ended, (and better than his 3 eps in DP too), no idea why people would want him to just go to being a Gym leader or think his rivalry with Go is forced. This is the most showcasing Gary has ever had in the series as a battler and trainer on-screen too, battling legendaries and being involved in the plot. Gary's role in Journey's is the best thing they ever did with him.

janejane6178

So they brought back Gary to hunt for legendaries? The Gary I remember and who I grow up with didn’t attack and catch legandery Pokemon, but rather protected them

Dragonnair

So they brought back Gary to hunt for legendaries? The Gary I remember and whom I grow up with didn’t attack and catch legandery Pokemon, but rather protected them
What show did you watch? Gary is a researcher, battler, and involved in studying legendaries. How is "attacking legendaries" in battles? What episodes do you remember Gary "protecting legendaries" in the OS or DP? Because that never happened in either saga.

janejane6178

What show did you watch? Gary is a researcher, battler, and involved in studying legendaries. How is "attacking legendaries" in battles? What episodes do you remember Gary "protecting legendaries" in the OS or DP? Because that never happened in either saga.
Watch the last Project Mew mission then, where Gary attacked a legendary Pokemon in its temple and catched it.
And tell me what is the difference between this action and tr trying to catch a legendary?????

Dragonnair

Watch the last Project Mew mission then, where Gary attacked a legendary Pokemon in its temple and catched it.
LMAO! This is what you do with legendary Pokemon and it's their role in the games! This is the whole point of them.

The Project Mew characters also wanted to study them. Do you realize how absurd your posts are? Characters are not supposed to battle legendaries now?

janejane6178

LMAO! This is what you do with legendary Pokemon and it's their role in the games! This is the whole point of them.

The Project Mew characters also wanted to study them. Do you realize how absurd your posts are? Characters are not supposed to battle legendaries now?
It was established countless of times in the anime in the last 25 years that leganderies aren’t to be caught and Ash and his companions always used to defend leganderies from ppl trying to catch them
And lmao, “study them”? So PROJECT MEW members catch legendaries and study them? And what exactly studying them include? Putting them in a lab? Tell them to do things? Sounds barbaric

If tr attacked that regi temple and caught it then you wouldn’t say it was a good deed. Wonder

Dragonnair

It was established countless of times in the anime in the last 25 years that leganderies aren’t to be caught and Ash and his companions always used to defend leganderies from ppl trying to catch them
Brandon owned 3 legendaries Regirock/Registeel/Regice. Noland used an Articuno officially in battle even if he didn't capture it. Tobias had two legendaries. A Nurse Joy in the Brock special that aired after DP owned a Latias.

We've seen legends own by characters numerous times before.

RafaSceptile

And lmao, “study them”? So PROJECT MEW members catch legendaries and study them? And what exactly studying them include? Putting them in a lab? Tell them to do things? Sounds barbaric

If tr attacked that regi temple and caught it then you wouldn’t say it was a good deed. Wonder
Can you stop inventing headcanons to try to justify your own dislike for a character?
Just because X character didn't capture any Legendary to date doesn't mean nobody will be allowed to do it. And trainers with legendaries are a thing since AG, so it sounds like double standards.

Pokemonfan5

Gary's role in Project Mew is the best role he's had since the Kanto saga ended, (and better than his 3 eps in DP too), no idea why people would want him to just go to being a Gym leader or think his rivalry with Go is forced. This is the most showcasing Gary has ever had in the series as a battler and trainer on-screen too, battling legendaries and being involved in the plot. Gary's role in Journey's is the best thing they ever did with him.
Gary suddenly acting exact same way with Goh as he did with Ash in OS despite all the development just to force the rivalry, Goh out of nowhere shown same level as Gary who has huge amount of experience

Gary can be a gym leader like his game counterpart and researcher at the same time which let him involve in researching on legendaries

Dragonnair

Gary suddenly acting exact same way with Goh as he did with Ash in OS despite all the development just to force the rivalry, Goh out of nowhere shown same level as Gary who has huge amount of experience

Gary can be a gym leader like his game counterpart and researcher at the same time which let him involve in researching on legendaries
Gary's not acting with Go the same way he did with Ash, and Gary being cocky has always been part of his character. Also Go has never been shown on Gary's level, I don't know where yoy got that from. They had a tag team where they powered up each other's attacks and did a double battle with their starters. Otherwise Gary has been far ahead.