• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would you “fix” each returning characters episode?

Dragonnair

Fix Gary’s return by not making him attacking legendaries’ homes and catching them like they were bubbles
Are you trolling? Gary battling Regi's in a temple to capture them is exactly what trainers are supposed to do.
By making alain not appear. Should’ve just left flint in the M8 and let him take the fallz
Alan probably should of appeared outside the tournament like Paul did. Maybe even in Greninja's ep or make that a 2 parter.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Are you trolling? Gary battling Regi's in a temple to capture them is exactly what trainers are supposed to do.

Alan probably should of appeared outside the tournament like Paul did. Maybe even in Greninja's ep or make that a 2 parter.
Having someone with different opinions from you doesn’t make them trolls.. lol
in my opinions it is not right to enter a sacred temple and attack a legendary that is resting there
Leganderies have higher purposes and they are called legendaries for a reason. They are not meant to be pets
I’m not going to argue with you. This is my opinion and u can have its so let’s agree to disagree

Dragonnair

Having someone with different opinions from you doesn’t make them trolls.. lol
in my opinions it is not right to enter a scarabs temple and attack a legendary that is resting there
Leganderies have higher purposes and they are called legendaries for a reason. They are not meant to be pets
I’m not going to argue with you. This is my opinion and u can have its so let’s agree to disagree
What you're saying makes no sense, trainers going to capture legendaries in their temples is exactly their roles in the games and in the anime they are captured for research purposes. You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
What you're saying makes no sense, trainers going to capture legendaries in their temples is exactly their roles in the games and in the anime they are captured for research purposes. You literally have no idea what you're talking about.
Anime logic =\ game logic
Captured for research purposes? You realise how wrong and cruel this sentence sounds ?

Alain: Have him loose to Ash-Greninja

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
Paul: have him sweep Ash in their training battle, which makes Ash realize that his current team wont cut it at all in the masters 8.
Reserves: bring them back and rotate them with his current team at the start of the series.

This just makes his current team seem like a joke. There has to be some level of middle ground to warrant reserve usage without underselling things. Likewise, I think we’ve pretty definitely moved past characters getting sweeped. I don’t think any trainer should be portrayed as invincible, even Leon.

Sceptilee

This just makes his current team seem like a joke. There has to be some level of middle ground to warrant reserve usage without underselling things. Likewise, I think we’ve pretty definitely moved past characters getting sweeped. I don’t think any trainer should be portrayed as invincible, even Leon.
Even if a pokemon has to go down, I'd atleast like them to take a few hits beforehand. I think Dragonite was done pretty well despite losing it's last 2 battles, it took multiple hits from Flygon + sandstorm damage and also vs Garchomp and also showed it getting damaged in the process. Lucario one-shotting G-max Duraladon in base form was really cheap and so was the treatment given to Alain's Charizard who hadn't really taken much damage and all of a sudden was down. The same Charizard that fought against Steven's Mega Metagross, defeated an E4 Ace, Ash-Greninja etc. Who knows, maybe Leon's Charizard got a boost from Ancient Power or something lol, even the 5s taken to animate it glowing or something would have made this more believable. Unfortunately it's a problem with the writing and I hope that this was just a throwaway battle for them and they put more effort going forward.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Anime logic =\ game logic
Captured for research purposes? You realise how wrong and cruel this sentence sounds ?
Ash forced Caterpie, bunch of Tauros and Fletching for being get caught, someone gonna complain it????
So... stop making a nonsense write about evil act.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
For me how fix "recently" episodes:

After Ash defeated Raihan Master Class members revealed: 8. Ash, 7. Iris, 6. Diantha, 5. Lance, 4. Steven, 3. Zinnia, 2. Cynthia, 1. Leon.

In episode 114 not just Paul arrive to Oak Lab, but also GARY, ALAIN, TYSON, GLADION came too after prof. Oak requested them.. former best Ash's rivals going to train Ash for aiming become one of best Master Class competitor, they together get 1 vs 1 battles against Ash in order.
Pikachu vs Tyranitar (Gary's)
Mega Lucario vs Mega Charizard X (Alain's)
Dragonite vs Garchomp (Paul's)
Gengar vs Metagross (Tyson's)
Dracovish vs Nihilego (Gladion's)
Sirfetch'd vs Ash's Sceptile

I know that would stole more screentime for hanging out with some old mons, but that would be a 10x more better than actual Paul's episode, because interactions between all Ash's best rivals.

For episode 115, just put new debuted character and this is Zinnia with her ace Rayquaza instead of Alain, that would prove show Leon is strongest trainer with base Charizard defeating one of mega evolved legendary pokemon. Writers didn't have creativy idea, they just put "someone strongest who have also charizard too".

SatoSereFan224888

For Serena, she should have kept Braixen as is. However she should have gotten a Brionne which would have been great for performances.

Sceptilee

For me how fix "recently" episodes:

After Ash defeated Raihan Master Class members revealed: 8. Ash, 7. Iris, 6. Diantha, 5. Lance, 4. Steven, 3. Zinnia, 2. Cynthia, 1. Leon.

In episode 114 not just Paul arrive to Oak Lab, but also GARY, ALAIN, TYSON, GLADION came too after prof. Oak requested them.. former best Ash's rivals going to train Ash for aiming become one of best Master Class competitor, they together get 1 vs 1 battles against Ash in order.
Pikachu vs Tyranitar (Gary's)
Mega Lucario vs Mega Charizard X (Alain's)
Dragonite vs Garchomp (Paul's)
Gengar vs Metagross (Tyson's)
Dracovish vs Nihilego (Gladion's)
Sirfetch'd vs Ash's Sceptile

I know that would stole more screentime for hanging out with some old mons, but that would be a 10x more better than actual Paul's episode, because interactions between all Ash's best rivals.

For episode 115, just put new debuted character and this is Zinnia with her ace Rayquaza instead of Alain, that would prove show Leon is strongest trainer with base Charizard defeating one of mega evolved legendary pokemon. Writers didn't have creativy idea, they just put "someone strongest who have also charizard too".
I don't know, Mega Rayquaza getting beaten by Base Charizard would cause a much bigger meltdown and deservedly so lol. Box legendaries have been shown to be a level apart from other pokemon and it's probably better that it stays that way. You could have Zinnia with Mega Salamance instead who still works pretty well. None of it matters though as the writers intended to throw that person on the chopping block anyway, be it Alain, Tobias, Zinnia etc.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
A lot of people are discussing Alain’s battle itself which I agree was horrendous but why did they make him out to be this extreme loner and glare at Ash? They really tried the “Sasuke Uchiha” route with that.

No intersections between them yet somehow wanted us to know that Lance knows he and Steven have met each other