1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

How would you fix each Pokemon League

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by Poke'fan68, Nov 10, 2019 at 8:54 PM.

1. Poke'fan68

Poke'fan68 Member

I wanna know how people would fix the Pokemon league arcs for any region they think it could have been better

2. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Tsundere Girl

Indigo-get rid of Team Rocket interruptions, Ash's battle with Ritchie (particularly Squirtle's knockout decision), have Ash win it and replace him with the gsc characters for Johto and so on
    Johto-it was pretty good, I would just make the battles better, get rid of Team Rocket appearances, and maybe lengthen the amount of episodes.
    Hoenn-probably nothing I guess except for Team Rocket appearances.
    Sinnoh-have Ash beat Paul in the finals.
    Unova-I would change everything and have N and B1W1 Team Plasma interrupt the league.
    Kalos-have Ash lose to Sawyer in the top 8 after collapsing under the Ash-Greninja strain
    Alola-Have Lillie beat Gladion, Ash, and win the league (I don't really mind that Ash won it though tbh).

BabaVanga likes this.
  3. CMButch

CMButch Kanto is love. Kanto is life.

Kanto:
    Ash to battle Gary in Top 16 and Ash loses to set up Johto even better and also make Ash's battles all visible and viewable and not just 3.
    Johto:
    I would replace that thing when you need a points during a match and make it normal.
    Hoenn:
    Double battles to be Single 2 on 2 battles.
    SInnoh:
    Nothing really.
    Unova:
    2 on 2 battles change to 3 on 3, Ash losing to Virgil in Top 8( if Ash had to regress from SInnoh), make Trip battle Ash in 3 on3 and Stephan 2 on 2. Make Ash battle that Katarine character with Gothita( could be like Gothita vs Snivy or Scraggy ( 1 on 1)
    Kalos:
    Remove Ash vs Furfour guy battle, make Ash use reserves. Make almost all Ash battles viewable/visible and not like 2..
    Alola:
    Remove 151 royale concept and make it 128 trainers, where 1 on 1 is until 16. Top 16 to be 2 on 2, Top 8 and 4 to be 3 on 3 and Finale: 6 on 6, make Ash lose to Kukui instead of winning( Kukui to have Dynamax since we always gen new gen stuff in previous gen and in SM we didn't get anything. It'd been perfect if Kukui's 6th Pokemon could Dynamax instead of TK. Make battles that were on 1 on 1 better.

4. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

Kanto- Just have Squirtle lose by knockout instead of sleep
    Johto is fine
    Hoenn is fine
    Sinnoh is fine
    Unova-Have Ash lose in the top 4 again or at the very least give Cameron a full team
    Kalos is fine.
    Alola-change the entire Ash vs. Hau battle and have Rowlet wake up before Hau is named the winner

5. PokemonBattleFanatic-

PokemonBattleFanatic- L.A. Clippers > L.A. Lakers

Kanto: Have Gary beat Ash then lose to another trainer in the league.

Johto: Ash wasn't skilled enough and his reserves weren't strong enough so no changes needed.

Hoenn: Have Ash use his reserves (Charizard/Snorlax/Bulbasaur/Squirtle)

Sinnoh: Ash faces Paul in the finals and have Paul use his strongest pokemon (Torterra/Electivire/Drapion/Ursaring/Magmortar/Honchkrow)

Unova: Have Ash use his reserves (Charizard/Sceptile/Heracross/Infernape/Kingler)

Kalos: Ash uses his reserves

6. SH65

SH65 Victory Over All!

Kalos: Show a few more of Ash's battles.
    Alola: Remove the battle royal and remove Mallow and add in Lusamine.

7. Red and Blue

Ah Lusamine would have been a great choice for the League. If she was taking Mallow's place she would have probably beaten Lana though

8. BabaVanga

BabaVanga Well-Known Member

Easy,
    Kanto: Have Ash win
    Johto: Have Jimmy/Ethan win
    Hoenn: Have Brendan win
    Sinnoh: Have Lucas win
    Unova: Have Hilbert win
    Kalos: Have Calem win
    Alola: Have Elio win

Monster Guy likes this.
  9. SerGoldenhandtheJust

SerGoldenhandtheJust Well-Known Member

Indigo: Have ash lose properly, not by the BS that happened and certainly not because ash wasn't allowed to heal and one of his Pokemon fell asleep.
    Johto: It was good no need to change it
    Hoenn: Don't have ash lose to a freaking meowth. I don't see how more people don't have a problem with this I hated this
    Sinnoh: No change
    BW: Change everything except Ash vs Stephan. This league sucked so much even the junior cup was better.
    XY: Have ash defeat Alain in the semi finals and lose to Sawyer in the finals (but also making sure Sawyer lost every time before against ash )
    SM: Don't let a joke into the hau battle and have rowlet defeat decideueye (honestly i really didn't care that much for it but so many people have a problem with that lmao so best to change )

mehmeh1 likes this.
  10. Red and Blue

Another change to the Alolan league is have Poipole return before it starts. Let it fight against Faba with Faba pulling the same stunt with Meltan thinking he would have the type advantage. Then when Guzzlord invades it evolves there after learning Dragon Pulse from watching Kukui's Lucario

BabaVanga and mehmeh1 like this.