• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would you like to die?

TabiPianist

'Dis ma game face!!
Beheaded. I hear its painless. But then again dying peacefully in my sleep would be nice.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I personally would like to go in my sleep.

If i was suffering i'd go in for Youthenasia.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
i want to be stabbed 37 times in the chest and have a llama eat my hands

Last edited:

Blue Snover

Cold as ice

Gergovia

Banned
Personally I'd like to blow myself as a martyr for Allah and get 72 virgins.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
in my sleep, anything else seems to painful (im afraid of pain)

AudinoGlitch

Weird Person
I'd rather be asleep or knocked out when I die. I don't want to be conscious when I die.

Haruka

Banned
The only thing that's going to kill me is myself. I'm taking myself out by doing something cool, like driving at full speed off a huge cliff, or chugging Everclear and doing too much coke off a stripper's ass.

Technically, yes, the latter would be the alcohol poisoning/crack killing me and not myself, but who cares? I'd be livin' it up, suckers. (Until I died, that is.)

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
In my 2 billion years of existence I have never died so chances are I probably won't die anytime soon.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
I have only one request when it comes to dying and that's that I die either for someone or for some good cause. Preferably, I would like to die saving someone. What I'm getting at is that in some way, I wish to be a martyr, in whatever level of pain is necessary for that.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
suicide Any blood action would do fine, maybe choking on a cookie or Froot Loop... Sweet M's said that a few times XD Esp I choke on food alot. Once I choked on a bread thats size of the DS-Ly's charger.. I went and swallowed it whole and choked for 2 mins XD;

Or maybe die in my sleep, nya~

Last edited:
To go out a hero. That is the ultimate honor, especially if it was to protect the ones I love.