• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would you like to die?

Phoopes

There it is.
Well Pika, this thread is a bit morbid, no?

Anyway, I'd like to die painlessly in my sleep of old age. But not too old, because I don't want to suffer late in my life.

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

MeltingCORE

The only thing that's going to kill me is myself. I'm taking myself out by doing something cool...

As morbid as this is, I agree with this. Can I jump into a nuclear reactor? Or how about riding Formula Rossa (the world's fastest roller coaster) and having the cart fly off and crash?

If we're being serious here: I'd like to go out painlessly with my boyfriend by my side.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
Damnit! Someone got to that one first!

Anyway. I've decided that I'm never going to die. I'm simply going to reach a point of profound existence and dissolve into the sunlight.

Either that, or liver failure.

Shadow XD001

Hopefully when I'm really old I'll die peacefully. By the time I reach my grandparents age, there will most likely be new technologies and people will be able to live longer.

Cruxis

Banned
Beheaded. I hear its painless.

LOL what did his severed head speak to you? how could you possibly hear this

if i had to choose one way to die i would die from an orgasm. too much pleasure to the point where my brain overloads and cant take no more and just stops my entire system from endorphins

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Personally I'd like to blow myself as a martyr for Allah and get 72 virgins.

They're going to be 72 guys who like to play Magic the Gathering on their laptops.

I just want to pass away when I'm asleep, but then again, you don't know it's coming, and you don't even get to say anything to your family before hand really. But still, I'll go with being asleep.

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
By saying one of this three things "What bus?", "Which wire do I cut?" or after getting covered in honey "Holy ****, thats a bear"

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Anything goes for me as long as it's awesome, and as long as I can become a ghost when it's all over. I can't wait to become a ghost; it'll be the most exciting moment of my life (or lack thereof, should I say). Haunting people is going to be so much fun and I'll be able to do pretty much anything I want due to my supernatural powers.

Maybe I'll even scare Metroid nerds by imitating the Chozo ghosts from Metroid Prime. That would be awesome.

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
Probably by saving someones life, like leaping in front of someone when a crazy guy tries to shoot them. Either that or in my sleep.

Have the courage to live; anyone can die.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
if you mean what I LIKE to die (suppose to say what i want to kill myself), then i want garbage to die.

oh it is impossible isn't it?