• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would you like to die?

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
I'd like to die having a threesome on my hundredth birthday.

Well if I knew something was going to kill me (say a bus or a meteorite), I would run towards it or not run. It would be a futile effort and would only result in pain. I want to die being hit with a space object.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I'd rather not die in my sleep because that's boring. I've always wanted to die eating my favourite food. Or Chocolate! (which sort of is my favourite anyway... s: )

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
i would like to die with the least amount of pain possible, not in my bed, but maybe being incinerated so quickely, i dont feel anything.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Something extraordinarily painless and extraordinarily quick. I don't care about circumstances.

BlazingCold

I'd like to die while riding my own llama named Perry in Canada

pirate555

Word.
A great jump, a long fall, a fantastic view of a natural landscape with a distant horizon.

Mind you, I'm reserving that for if/when I pick up a terminal illness and my time is limited to days/weeks, rather than anything horrifying like a purely suicidal plan. Too optimistic and reinventive for that.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Quickly and in a Blaze of glory.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Oh, definitely a zombie apocalypse.

Personally, I'd rather die quickly. I don't want to feel any pain when I pass on to the other side.

Jagged Little Pill

the good life
I would want to collapse and die on the stage in my last performance, and send everyone panicking.

Nah, jk jk, I would want to die peacefully in my sleep just like everybody else.