• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would you like to die?

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
Short and painless.

Zachmac

Of old age, in my sleep. I don't think I need to explain.
The only thing that's going to kill me is myself. I'm taking myself out by doing something cool, like driving at full speed off a huge cliff, or chugging Everclear and doing too much coke off a stripper's ass.

Technically, yes, the latter would be the alcohol poisoning/crack killing me and not myself, but who cares? I'd be livin' it up, suckers. (Until I died, that is.)
That's not cool, just plain stupid.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I wanna spontaneously combust :3 It sounds like fun if you do it right

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
1. drinking poison, then jump off a building while I am shooting through my head.
or
2. Die eacefully in my sleep

Aizle Syracuse

Cannot fly.
There seems to be a great fear of pain present here. o.o Not that I blame anyone, of course... but I think I'd rather die in some way that would be well remembered or beneficial to others. ^w^ Like...being around during a homicide and taking a shot aimed at someone else, for example. OwO

-Sarah

Disneyland <3
When I'm old I would 'like' to die when I'm with the person I love.. While he is holding my hand and saying how much he loves me and how happy he was to have me in his life. I'm scared to die alone.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Personaly I have always wondered what jumping off a building was like......

That or in my sleep.....preferably the building....

El Rey

Can't touch this
Fast and painless. The worst possible death for me would be drowning or getting hanged.

Mister_SGG

Personaly I have always wondered what jumping off a building was like......

That or in my sleep.....preferably the building....

You'd think jumping off a building wouldn't be too bad.

But think of how terrified you'd be while falling, and if you didn't instantly die from contact, you'd have to live another few minutes of paralyzing, heart stopping pain.

Chaser26

Pokemon Long Vet
"Die peacefully like Grandpa, rather then screaming.

Like his passengers."

ninetails012

teh wild card
Well, i wouldent want like instint death, id like to have a slow, but if its even possible, non painful death.
if its the last thing im ever going to feel, i wanna feel it.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
You'd think jumping off a building wouldn't be too bad.

But think of how terrified you'd be while falling, and if you didn't instantly die from contact, you'd have to live another few minutes of paralyzing, heart stopping pain.

Some people die before they even hit the ground, because of the air pressure and stuff.

I'd like to die in my sleep, best way to go.

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
I would die in my sleep, and all I would hope for would be that it will be short and painless.
The most important thing I will remember when I die is that I will always be loved by my family and friends. I hope I shall meet all my ancestors, even my cat who died when I was very young, and find my family one day in heaven. That is all what I ask for when I die. Nothing more, just love and happiness.

El Rey

Can't touch this
Fast? u will be ''minutes'' without air in both cases

Well, I said those were the worst possible deaths for me. I said I would "like" to die fast and painless, not that I want to die hanging or drowning. You should've read it more carefully.