• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would you like to die?

TabiPianist

'Dis ma game face!!
Beheaded. I hear its painless. But then again dying peacefully in my sleep would be nice.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I personally would like to go in my sleep.

If i was suffering i'd go in for Youthenasia.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
i want to be stabbed 37 times in the chest and have a llama eat my hands

Last edited:

Blue Snover

Cold as ice

Gergovia

Banned
Personally I'd like to blow myself as a martyr for Allah and get 72 virgins.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
in my sleep, anything else seems to painful (im afraid of pain)

AudinoGlitch

Weird Person
I'd rather be asleep or knocked out when I die. I don't want to be conscious when I die.

Haruka

Banned
The only thing that's going to kill me is myself. I'm taking myself out by doing something cool, like driving at full speed off a huge cliff, or chugging Everclear and doing too much coke off a stripper's ass.

Technically, yes, the latter would be the alcohol poisoning/crack killing me and not myself, but who cares? I'd be livin' it up, suckers. (Until I died, that is.)

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
In my 2 billion years of existence I have never died so chances are I probably won't die anytime soon.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
I have only one request when it comes to dying and that's that I die either for someone or for some good cause. Preferably, I would like to die saving someone. What I'm getting at is that in some way, I wish to be a martyr, in whatever level of pain is necessary for that.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
suicide Any blood action would do fine, maybe choking on a cookie or Froot Loop... Sweet M's said that a few times XD Esp I choke on food alot. Once I choked on a bread thats size of the DS-Ly's charger.. I went and swallowed it whole and choked for 2 mins XD;

Or maybe die in my sleep, nya~

Last edited:
To go out a hero. That is the ultimate honor, especially if it was to protect the ones I love.