• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would you rank the Unova league in comparison with past leagues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
There's anpther battle club coming up? First i have heard of it.

Or do you mean the when the dub of the Unova league will air?

Huh? No. I was reffering to the League, which I think failed in comparison to stuff like Johto, so I don't think it even deserves to be a Club Battle.

Outburstz

It was the worse because of how rushed it was. Trip vs Ash was only 1v1 which was REALLY bad and the Cameron vs Ash was not that good. It almost felt like they were doing the league just because they had to. It did not really feel like a big tournament event like the other regions were
Johto>Sinnoh> Kanto >Hoenn> Unova

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
It just occurred to me today that Ash regressed for the first time ever, yet he trained for 3 months under the care of a Champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.