• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would you spend a day with the Above Poster

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
If there is a game similar to this i apologize

Its a Fun game but there is on major rule: Don't say anything rude that would offend anyone.

OK all you have to do is say what you would do if you hung out with the poster above you.

You can say in your post (Optional) If I were to Spend the day with the above poster (or use the poster's name) We would..... or just say what you would do

Example

Poster one: If I spent the day with Pamizard, we would chat about boys, do each others nails, go shopping and play video games.

Have Fun ^_^

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
If I spent the day with pokemon_Special, we would go to the movies and see New Moon

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
If i spent the Day with PS, we'd go and find skitty and raichu

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
If I spent the day with PS, we go get ice cream, and party.

Orginally, I wanted to do an overcooked chicken wing over the head, steal all your money, and take your unconusios body on the roller coasters at an amusement park, but something tells me you wouldn't like that.

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
If i spent the day with crickee i'd-----

take her to see th emost beautiful places in scoltnad ^_^

I would take Crickee shopping for our special... supplies. Then I'd eat her liver with a nice ciante.
Beat: I'd spend all day trying to get Boner Party to prove to me he's black ^.^

Last edited:

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
i'd take IB to the best food area's and watch some movies

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
If I had to spend the day with LB, I'd....

Start a awesome kung-fu fight that eventually invovles all of new york, weapons, and explosions, lots of explosions. Then, when me and LB are the last ones left, we go to a movie, and eat popcorn.

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
if i spent da day with Treeco, id probably start some big fight with some random people, and we'd win XD

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
If I spent a day with Kecleoshrew...

We'd do make fun of random psych episodes, like high noon-ish.