• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would you survive a Zombie apocalypse?

shoey

Can't Touch This.
That was kind of racist,wasnt it?
Well considering I wasn't discriminating against someone based on their skin colour, then no.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
OMG this comment is just wrong but it made me LOL so hard for at least 5 minutes... But I don't think it'll work because the black guy/girl is always the first one to die

On-topic :
1) find a female zombie
2) capture her and put her in a jail (a strong one, which can't be easily destroyed)
3) wait for Stockholm syndrom to appear
4) It's... ADUUULT TIME!!! :p
5) have a kid
6) make your kid become the savior of the earth (the child of both a zombie AND a human? He can only be the Chosen One, obviously!! WIN)

that's disgusting
who would **** a zombie

Moneyy

INACTIVE
On-topic :
1) find a female zombie
2) capture her and put her in a jail (a strong one, which can't be easily destroyed)
3) wait for Stockholm syndrom to appear
4) It's... ADUUULT TIME!!! :p
5) have a kid
6) make your kid become the savior of the earth (the child of both a zombie AND a human? He can only be the Chosen One, obviously!! WIN)

I hope you're joking. Even if you are, it wasn't a very funny joke.

KokoYoshi

Should the world fall into zombie apocalypse, I might as well stick to listing.

Needs.
Water
A reliable Shelter
Food
Weapons
People I can trust, love, etc.
Backpack

Wants.
Set of wheels that won't break.
Portable music device with a charger

If I don't have people I can stick with and/or no love partner, pics of hot chicks doing naughty things.

Should this happen tomorrow, this is pretty much the fundamentals I'd need to live. I'm just grateful that this won't happen.

Hakurei

Watching Romero's filmography and some of RE, I mean I'm not as cool as Mila but I can give it a try ._. I've got balls... at least.

ShinyHunter6756

Shiny Seeker
Go on a boat, Zombies cannot swim, and my best friends boat can hold up to 32 people, so it wouldn't be too hard to survive. Food is fairly easy to get since you can just fish, but the only problem with a boat is water...

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Go on a boat, Zombies cannot swim, and my best friends boat can hold up to 32 people, so it wouldn't be too hard to survive. Food is fairly easy to get since you can just fish, but the only problem with a boat is water...

Lol, you'd never know, though. Zombies can be weird and unpredictable. I think I remember one area (not from a movie) where it showed that they could arise from the water. Creepy... ={

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I think I would die quite fast. But i want to smash some heads before I do so

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
1.) Go to Wal-Mart, Weapon Stores, etc. for supplies(Food, Water, Guns, Ammunition, Machetes, C4, Laptop, and 4 Wheeler)

2.) Find a hot chick and promise to help her survive.

3.) Find a 2-story building

4.) Set up C4 around the house, including on the stairs.

5.) Set some bait

6.) Fight off the zombies until there are too many, then go upstairs

7.) Set off all of the C4

8.) Hope the house doesn't fall down

9.) Continue to fight off the Zombie Horde

10.) Once all the zombies are gone, go to step one and repeat.

Shiny_Wooper

1) Steal all guns/weapons and food from walmart and nails,boards,super glue, tape and tacks,emergency blankets,generator (with 20 cans of fluid), crank radios, crank flash lights, 20 first aid kits, staples,fences and or any sharp things

2)Go home board up all the windows doors a.k.a anything you can go through to get inside the house

3)put any sharp things everywhere

4)Run upstairs (with my family and all the supplies)

5) Lock all doors behind me

6)stay in room with all supplies

7)if any zombies come I will shoot them

8) stay in room til it ends ( with stuff+family)

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
The biggest issue that I see here is that most of you would run into each other at Wal mart and then have to battle to the death in order to decide who gets to keep the supplies!

(I call dibs on the cereal isle!)

Last edited:

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I bet more than half the people in this thread don't even know how to use a gun.

Zachmac

But fire-breathing pandas are much more dangerous! We better keep them well fed to prevent a pandapocalypse.

Anyway, a jump attack from the biggoron sword should take out a Zombie in one hit, or if not, I can play the sun's song on the ocarina of time.

Being serious, I'd let the Air Force nuke them. If the governments can't take them on, I probably don't stand a chance. Unless I reboot my old light saber, of course.

I bet more than half the people in this thread don't even know how to use a gun.
Well, I know how to use a water gun and a wii zapper. That counts, right?
(I call dibs on the cereal isle!)
I get the electronics section! I could live off of a good video game for years. (Don't worry, I'll share).
Should this happen tomorrow, this is pretty much the fundamentals I'd need to live. I'm just grateful that this won't happen.
But the pandapapocalypse might, be careful, and don't forget to coat yourself in water or dirt, fire wont burn you as much that way.

Or I'll trick them. "Hey! You're mummy is calling!"

......Gets them every time.

Actually, I think I'll just let them take my brains. That song, RE: your brains, has a valid point.

....Okay, I can't take this thread seriously, but I did mean what I said about the governments handling them(besides the light saber, of course.) Though, I think I'd be safe. I live in a pretty isolated place, and the only reliable ways to get here are plain, or going across a desert by car. Zombies probably can't do either, and I might only get one or two every now and them. We have a dam here, so water won't be too much of a problem, even for a desert.

Last edited:

Laevateinn

Ghost-Type Trainer
Two words...Ithaca shotgun.

Really? I'm more prone to choosing something like a UMP or a hunter's rifle, and as for the whole idea of breaking into wal-mart and stealing stuff, there's one thing I need to ask:

Do they have alarms blare when you break in and steal? Or don't they? (We're super-duper cautious in Britland, so everything has an alarm fixed to it. EVERYTHING... >.<)

As for myself, I'm not quite sure. I live in an isolated area of the country, so it could take a while for whatever causes the zombie apocalypse to reach us. *shrugs*