• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would you survive a Zombie apocalypse?

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
I've got a grampa with an arsenal of firearms that would make the U.S. Military jealous and I know of several places in B.F.E. (an acronym to mean the middle of nowhere) that I could live off the land. Not exactly difficult to do when you grew up doing it.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
I would, probably kill my self. I couldn't live with the fact that there was a lot of zombies outside.

Dzum101

Actually...

Go on a boat, Zombies cannot swim, and my best friends boat can hold up to 32 people, so it wouldn't be too hard to survive. Food is fairly easy to get since you can just fish, but the only problem with a boat is water...

The fish would get the infection and by eating them you would become infected, not to mention that even though zombies cant swim, they can infect birds which can fly onto your boat and kill you all. So I hope you have fun with all the people on your boat slowly dying of hunger and insanity. Besides, even if there were no birds and the fish were clean, the zombies would still be on the land for over a decade. I don't think your friends' boat would last that long.

Dzum101

Wrong

Hmm....Bring as many supplies as yu can, a few close friends, and find an island. They cant swim. c'mon people! THINK!
O, and mayb a few guns wouldnt hurt.....

While that is a better idea than most of the others, I hope you realize that the birds feeding on infected flesh would become infected and fly to your island. And once they do, just the slightest little peck and...

Laevateinn

Ghost-Type Trainer
While that is a better idea than most of the others, I hope you realize that the birds feeding on infected flesh would become infected and fly to your island. And once they do, just the slightest little peck and...

I agree with this, if the birds can get infected then an island wouldn't be the best place to be. Also, if the latter is the case concering infection, then I'd probably choose a truck for transport rather than a bike (even though it looks awesome in movies).

ChuckNorris

How would you sleep? The zombies could easily get you in your sleep.

Laevateinn

Ghost-Type Trainer
How would you sleep? The zombies could easily get you in your sleep.

I would probably try to locate a building, of which has some small rooms, barricade the door (make sure to lure zombie to test said barricade's durability) and set up camp for the night. Or, if with friend, share night shifts keeping watch.

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
I would sacrifice my friends, get a woman thats somewhat attractive so i can reproduce later after the zombies are all gone, and, like the russians, have ALOT of vodka

I'd survive by taking some materials (guns, some food, water, etc) and have a hideout somewhere with a couple of friends, hoping we all can survive

I would make my room into a sniper's nest with loads of ammunition and wreck the stairs to it and replace it with a ladder. Also to get food I would have a room in the up-stairs near my sniper's nest with stockpiles of food and a mini farm.

Zachmac

If the militaries and governments can't fight them off, then how would we alone?

I might be lucky since I live in a place a slightly isolated from the rest of the country, but if they come in a mob, I wouldn't stand a chance. Hopefully only one or two would pop up at a time. We've got a whole town to fight against them, and hunting is pretty popular where I live, so I might make it. Not really as safe as the people in Hawaii would be(if zombies actually started appearing, I'd want to move there).

Last edited:

Raleigh

ARGH!
I'd fly to a remote island with non-zombie people. I doubt zombies can swim. If they can, I'll go to a place that cannot be reached by the undead.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
according to every zombie-related movie ans serie I have ever seen, the military and the gouvernment never success in defeating them.
Lots of lots of ammo, that's the key
And maybe a crossbow

Litwickgang

litwick ninja
What you have to do is use melee weapons to save ammo. only use a firearm when needed.
You turn vegetarian by growing fruits and vegetables, and harvest water from rain.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
I believe I wouldn't. I would die with great rapidity.

Even *watching* The Walking Dead scares the ever-living-crap out of me.

Ununoctium

UMP 45 Extended Mags. Akimbo Desert Eagles. Marathon Pro. Lightweight Pro. Last Stand Pro. Martyrdom.

Jk. But somebody had to.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I'd attempt to inform the world governments before the problem grew too large, and attempt to convince as many people as possible that it was real. Primarily the people with guns.

andregon

1)Take refugee in a cold place
Zombies are walking dead people, so they can't generate their own heat.

2)Watch them to become solid blocks in front of you.

3)???

4)PROFIT

Use your guns and you'll survive for as long as your ammo lasts
Use your delicious brain and you wont just survive, you'll prosper.

Last edited:

Zachmac

according to every zombie-related movie ans serie I have ever seen, the military and the gouvernment never success in defeating them.
Lots of lots of ammo, that's the key
And maybe a crossbow
That's the point. If they can't handle them with tanks and nuclear bombs, how could you beat them with a darn crossbow?
Zombies are walking dead people, so they can't generate their own heat.
On the contrary, since there bodies are already dead, I don't think a temperature will kill them unless it actively does something to their bodies.
I'd attempt to inform the world governments before the problem grew too large, and attempt to convince as many people as possible that it was real.
"Hello, Mr.president. Are you aware that there is currently a Zombie invasion?"

....yeah, everyone will believe you. Either that or you'll be arrested for a prank phone call on the police.

Last edited: