• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would you survive a Zombie apocalypse?

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
Chainsaws. LOTS AND LOTS of chainsaws. And possibly a spoon.

andregon

On the contrary, since there bodies are already dead, I don't think a temperature will kill them unless it actively does something to their bodies.

But they'll be frozen solid anyway
It doesn't matter if they don't die, once they freeze they can't move a finger.

Not to mention the ice crystals would make them very weak (ice owns all).

Last edited:

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
Uh, the zombies would kill you, and use the spoon to scoop your brain.

Everyone knows that zombies hate spoons. Spoons are their arch-nemesis. So fight off the zombies in the apocalypse with spoons! Just kidding, I don't know why I said spoons. But chainsaws could work.

Oh here's a dis for people you hate that you can tell thames during the zombie apocalypse:

You're lucky, zombies only eat people with brains.

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior
I don't think acting like one of them would work. They know flesh when they smell flesh.

As for me, I would use my Katana since I'm a Martial Artist. But if I can get lucky, crack zombie skulls. And if they pile up on me, make an exit.

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
Ha, i guess that means all of Texas..... Just kidding!

More like Waco, Texas because I think that's where the chainsaw massacre movie took place >.<

Anyways back on topic, after escaping them with chainsaws, I would fly a hippogriff to hogwarts where Dumbledore would protect me from the waves of undead.

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
That will only work until book 5 or 6. (Imma not gonna spoil)

Uh oh, if any witches or wizards get bitten, there will now be magical zombies!

Don't worry, I've read the whole series XD but magical zombies added to the zombie apocalypse?! :eek: Don't they have spells that can protect them against zombie attacks?

Victory

Banned
Hide with Food and family...or become a TV star on the walking dead XD

I would find others and go to safe places. We would have to become nomads, though.

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
I would go to the gun shop near my house and unload on dem things with my posse of teenagers with semi-automatic weapons. #swag

Titan500

Solar Panels
Because zombies don't really have much motor functions, they probably can't swim, and if they decided to walk on the seabed, they'd be crushed by the pressure. So to survive a zombie apocalypse, I'll just colonise the Heard and MacDonald Islands. They are Australian territories, so I can go there without having to get a visa.

Bro.

sexy and i know it.
The 'pretend you are a zombie' routine would work, Just kill one zombie, Cover yourself with it's flesh and you'll be good.