• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How would you survive a Zombie apocalypse?

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
Would you really like to walk around covered in zombie flesh though?
I would find an island and take a boat there with plenty of supplies to last me a while and every few months make a trip to shore to try and get more supplies. This is relying on the fact that the zombies are slow and not very clever. If they weren't either of those i would be screwed

FroTW

*** gladio et sale
The 'pretend you are a zombie' routine would work, Just kill one zombie, Cover yourself with it's flesh and you'll be good.

And then become infected due to the constant contact with the zombie's blood.

Personally I'd just hide out with a nice melee weapon in my house moving on as things get too dangerous, then find survivors and create a colony.

Spooticus

Ahhh, the zompocalypse... How I have longed for it to come sweeping through the world...

First, the zompocalypse that I would want... I think that the virus would be some sort of mutated form of rabies, swine flu, bird flu, mad cow disease, or any combination of those... It would start the same way all epidemics in America come about... Media frenzy and the country to just be in disarray from it...

What I would do to survive: First off, I'd gather all those that I would like to save and travel with. My friends and family, as well as any others I feel would help in my own survival, as well as theirs.
Then I'd go about with the looting. Taking food, supplies, weapons, anything I could find.

I'd find shelter next... Some place big, yet protective. Nothing with a lot of windows at ground level. Something with locks, natural protection around the area (such as a small river, a pond, maybe a few hills... Preferably something that is on a raised plain where I could see all around me.)

After a while, the virus will spread to others, and humans would start thinning out. That's the time to start traveling, making sure not to stay in the same place for long. Settling down is just asking for death.
Eventually, I would think that I'd find some sort of abandoned boat house where I could just live in on the Great Lakes... Preferably lake Superior, since it's colder up there. I'd expect that zombies would have trouble moving in colder environments... They'd move slower/not at all.

And if I'm ever bitten or somehow contract the virus... I'd want to be shot in the head... No way I'd turn into an effin' zombie.

xXShinyUmbreonXx

Hmm. To survive, I would just go to an island, and live the good life in some rich guy's summer villa. Or I would try to stay hidden, and just move around, hitting most major stores that are safe to go to.

And when I get spotted, I keep a grenade on me, head to a large gas station, and try to go out in the most bada** explosion ever... like dom did.

Tavo_Zx

The Iron Man
Three things I would do:

1. Find a way out of the city and find a safe place
2. Find or start the resistance
3. Start to develop a cure or remedy to the "zombiefication", and if it is of walking dead I will try to finish them all off and repopulate the Earth ;)

Kokonina

*loud tuba noise*
Hmm. To survive, I would just go to an island, and live the good life in some rich guy's summer villa. Or I would try to stay hidden, and just move around, hitting most major stores that are safe to go to.

And when I get spotted, I keep a grenade on me, head to a large gas station, and try to go out in the most bada** explosion ever... like dom did.

Like in the movie "I am Legend"?
LOL
i would make a pact with a demon, for become one and with my SUPAH POWERS make the earth fine
"why a demon?" because demons are terribly cute
THE END
~

xXShinyUmbreonXx

Like in the movie "I am Legend"?
LOL
i would make a pact with a demon, for become one and with my SUPAH POWERS make the earth fine
"why a demon?" because demons are terribly cute
THE END
~

*Spoiler for Gears of War 3* Just in case

I was thinking more like what dom did, if you played GOW3. But I am Legend works too. Although I would hope it is a lot bigger than just a grenade, should I have the choice.

Gweedo

Skarmory Rider
I had a dream about a zombie apocalypse before. I got in a hot air balloon and flamethrower-d all of them. I would make that happen.

In Ireland we generally solve problems over a cup of tea and some scones. This might work.

Spirit Of Fire

Adventurer
It depends if the zombies are fast or not. If the zombies are fast then i probably wont survive. If the zombies are slow, then i would leave my house and try to meet up with other survivors. How things will turn out will depend on the group afterwards.